• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TALE OF TWO SISTERS..[ 1 ]..kk4646 [TVK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
" O''... What a suspense...? What Raji will do now ..will she accept Ram gracefully..being A HINDU...? ..I will be losing my sleep today...!!

TVK

Yes so what happens next...Krish and Raji have reignited their feelings and now Ram leaves Sebastian and comes back to Raji.

So tune in tomorrow late night Malaysian time for the next episode of The Tale of Two Sisters(the untold version)

Looks like it no one really missed this thread but anyway I will continue writing!!

It was real late night when Raji heard the door bell.
Who can it be now? Who can it be now?
The song of the group Men at Work "who can it be now" played in her mind.(Raji tends to get carried away by songs)

Raji..Raji..open the door.

It was Ram's voice which pierced the veil of silence of the dark night.

Raji: Ram? Is that you?

Ram: Yes Raji..it's me.

Raji got up and opened the front door.She was shocked to see Ram looking all tensed and holding his suitcase.

Raji:Ram what happened? Where is Sebastian?

Ram: Do not talk about Sebastian! Do not even mention his name anymore.

Raji:Ram come in and tell me what is wrong.

Raji was worried,she did care a lot for Ram even though her heart was always with Krish.
After all Ram was her Thaali Kattina Purushan.

Raji:Ram just calm down and tell me everything.

Ram: That Sebastian!! He is die hard hardcore fanatic! He was trying to slyly introduce Christianity to me!

Raji: Is this something new Ram?

Ram:What do you mean Raji?

Raji: Only I know how Savitri suffered with him.

Ram:Really? I thought Savitri embraced Christianity whole heartedly.

Raji: No Ram..Savitri had no choice.Sebastian used to keep on repeating like a broken record how much he had helped we both sisters when we needed money.
Savitri felt she was indebted to Sebastian.Furthermore Sebastian told her before marriage that she just needs to convert to please his parents but she will be free to lead a Hindu lifestyle as before.

He conned her into believing it and she fell for his tricks.
Only after marriage she knew that he had a hidden agenda.
He wanted to convert a Hindu cos he felt thrill by that.
He never allowed Savirti to be a vegetarian.
He forced her to eat non veg and she was not allowed to even celebrate Diwali.

Ram: Raji..why didn't you tell me all this before I left to stay with him?

Raji:How would I know that a person like Sebastian who didn't mind being Gay still would want to convert another?
Doesn't make sense isn't it? I thought may be he realized his mistake and viewed life differently and be a secular gay but I didn't expect him to be a fanatic still.

Ram: Raji..are you angry with me for leaving you for Sebastian?

Raji: No Ram..Have you forgotten that this is Tamil Nadu and that too the land of Kannagi.Would I want to get angry with you.Kallanalum kanavar pullanalum purushan.Just that in this case there is no Madhavi but we have a Madhavan!

Ram:Ha Ha Ha..you are funny Raji.

Raji: Go rest Ram...don't think too hard of Sebastian.Many guys are like this these days.You know his daughter actually loved a Hindu boy but he didn't allow it and got her married to a Kerala Christian?
But for his son he told his son to chase a Hindu girl and convert her.
See what type a guy he is?

Ram: I was a fool and poor Savitri she must suffered so much.

Raji was feeling sad for Ram but at the same time she could not help worrying about Krish and her now.
Krish and Raji had declared their feelings to each other in the mall last week and what is going to happen now?

Raji could not sleep well..she was torn between her love for two man.
One the love of her life Krish and the other for Ram her husband whom she still cared for.

to be continued....

Last edited:
Looks like it no one really missed this thread but anyway I will continue writing!!

The song of the group Men at Work "who can it be now" played in her mind.(Raji tends to get carried away by songs)

Raji got up and opened the front door.She was shocked to see Ram looking all tensed and holding his suitcase.

Raji was worried,she did care a lot for Ram even though her heart was always with Krish.

Ram: That Sebastian!! He is die hard hardcore fanatic! He was trying to slyly introduce Christianity to me!

Raji: No Ram..Savitri had no choice.Sebastian used to keep on repeating like a broken record how much he had helped we both sisters when we needed money.
Savitri felt she was indebted to Sebastian.Furthermore Sebastian told her before marriage that she just needs to convert to please his parents but she will be free to lead a Hindu lifestyle as before.

Raji:How would I know that a person like Sebastian who didn't mind being Gay still would want to convert another?
Doesn't make sense isn't it? I thought may be he realized his mistake and viewed life differently and be a secular gay but I didn't expect him to be a fanatic still.

Raji: No Ram..Have you forgotten that this is Tamil Nadu and that too the land of Kannagi.Would I want to get angry with you.Kallanalum kanavar pullanalum purushan.Just that in this case there is no Madhavi but we have a Madhavan!

Raji: Go rest Ram...don't think too hard of Sebastian.Many guys are like this these days.You know his daughter actually loved a Hindu boy but he didn't allow it and got her married to a Kerala Christian?

Raji was feeling sad for Ram but at the same time she could not help worrying about Krish and her now.
Krish and Raji had declared their feelings to each other in the mall last week and what is going to happen now?

One the love of her life Krish and the other for Ram her husband whom she still cared for.

to be continued....

Dr Renu - Though I did not read all the episodes you have a gift of writing and keeping audience spell bound also ..so many twists and turns :-)
Are you going to have a 'real' version also with similar twists? Do you think the original author is not Krish but Sebastian :-)

Do you think the original author is not Krish but Sebastian :-)

You know the same thought was going tru my mind today.
Could the author be Sebastian?!!LOL

Well wait and watch for next episode I will be typing it shortly.It's only Reel version I am writing.
Real life stories if I write what I have seen and what I know it would not be passed through the censors!!ha ha ha.

So stay tuned coming up soon.

Krish was a free man.His unhappy marriage to Vaidehi didn't last too long.
She was a spoilt brat who was just too immature.
Her parents had pampered her too much and she was very demanding by nature.
Eventually she asked filed for a divorce citing irreconcilable differences.

Krish never bothered to follow up on Vaidehi.She could have remarried for all he knew.
Anyway she never meant much to him and neither were they blessed with progeny so it was good riddance to bad rubbish.

Krish was just day dreaming about Raji.
Raji the love of his life...finally he will be with her again.
It didn't matter even if he was 55 years of age after all cupid can strike at any age.

Krish smiled to himself and decided to call Raji.

Krish dials Raji's number...

Raji: Hello Raji speaking.

Krish:Raji..this is Krish.How are you love?

Raji (starts to stammer and fumble with words) : ..Krrrish..I.I.I I am fine.How are you?

Krish:Raji?? Is everything alright?Why do you sound jittery?

Raji:Krish I have to tell you something.

Krish:What is it dear?

Raji: Ram is back.

Krish:What? I thought he left with Sebastian?

Raji:He and Sebastian broke up cos Sebastian was trying to convert Ram.

Krish:OMG!! How could Sebastian even think of that?

Raji: You don't know Sebastian.I never told anymore before that Savitri suffered becos of his religious fanaticism.Only last night I told Ram how Savitri suffered.

Krish: I remember hearing Sebastian calling Savitri Stella sometimes.

Raji:That's was her christian name and Savitri hated the name Stella cos it reminded her of all the cleavage revealing typist females in any 80's Tamil movies.

Krish:Yes Yes..Ha Ha Ha almost every 80's Tamil Movie used to have a typist Stella in their office who was usually of some "type" of character.
But Raji what about us?

Raji: That's my worry Krish.You see I would have never left Ram for you but since Ram left me for Sebastian I thought I was free and would need some love in my life and since you told me you loved me I was just simply too happy and decided to be with you.
But now when Ram is back what can I do?
I dare not hurt him by saying I want to leave him.
I do care for Ram too cos he has been a good loving husband all these years.

Krish: Ram...I gave up my love for him once and now what can I do?
May be it's my luck never to be happy in life.
Raji,I will give you sometime to sort things out with Ram.
I won't pressurize you.
We will lie low for sometime.I myself do not know what to do.

Raji: Thank you Krish..I need sometime to think too.But I will always love you in my heart.Give me sometime to decide.I need to ask God for guidance.
I just hope no other woman goes through this torment of being torn between two men.

Krish:It's Ok love..I understand.All my life I lived with you in my heart.There was never a moment I never thought of you.
Life with Vaidehi was hell...I do not even want to recall my life with her.
Anyway take care.
Call me when you feel you need to talk.

Raji:Bye Krish..take care.Love you.

Krish:Love you too.

to be continued...

to be continued....

The author of this story [ not this POOR TVK] must excuse me for having missed the greatest EPISODES ever told because of sudden out station trip.. !!

Even during that time my mind was very..very jittery about the FATE of these charecters as well as as that of the poor soul who has written the origional story..!!

Anyway let it continue till it reaches a logical end..[ will it..??!! ]

TVK

The author of this story [ not this POOR TVK] must excuse me for having missed the greatest EPISODES ever told because of sudden out station trip.. !!

Even during that time my mind was very..very jittery about the FATE of these charecters as well as as that of the poor soul who has written the origional story..!!

Anyway let it continue till it reaches a logical end..[ will it..??!! ]

TVK

The end is very logical and wait and watch for more thrills,twists and turns and scandals.

Planning to write today's episode soon.

Meanwhile Sebastian was feeling bored and lonely.He had no one to pay him any attention and love.
Stella Savitri was dead and gone.Ram broke up with him.
Sebastian was feeling real lonely and wondered what he should do.

He then thought of his son Sylvester.Sylvester was happily married to a Hindu girl who converted for the marriage.
Sylvester was the apple of Sebastian's eye.
Sebastian was crazy for Rocky and Rambo movies and names his son after Sylvester Stallone.

Sebastian decided to go see his son.So drove up to his son's house which was just some 50 km away.

He rang the door bell and called out for Sylvester.
His daughter in law opened the door and welcomed him in.
Sebastian could not help noticing that she looked a bit uneasy to see him.

Sebastian: Priya where is Sylvester?

Priya: Wait! I will call him.

Sebastian was taken aback with her rudeness.He somehow knew Priya hated him because he insisted that she had to convert to marry Sylvester.

Priya: Dear..your father is here.

Sylvester came from his room greeted his father and sat down near him.

Sylvester: How come you are here after such a long time?

Sebastian didn't know what to say and he felt uneasy with his son's tone of voice.

Sebastian: I just came to see you and Priya and my grandson.

Slyvester: Ok just a visit that would be fine.I hope you are not planning to overstay.

Sebastian:What?? I am your father and you are speaking to me as if I am an illegal immigrant!

Sylvester: Appa! I want to get this straight! May be straight is not the correct word for a person with a confused sexuality like you!
Everyone in the church was talking about you and Ram.I dare not even lift my head when I go to church.
People are talking so low that you are having bisexual tendencies and moved in with Ram.

Sebastian:I am no more with Ram.We broke off.

Sylvester: Why??

Sebastian:I was trying to take him to church and he got mad with me.

Priya:So you wanted to convert him too?Don't you spare anyone?

Sylvester:Shut up Priya..I know you hate my father for forcing you to convert but this is not the time to react.Just leave us alone Ok!

Priya leaves to the kitchen angrily.

Sylvester:Appa I do not want you to come here again.You have disgraced our family.I dare not even trust you anymore.I don't know what you may turn out to be.Just leave Appa..don't ever come back to see me.
I wish I was not your son!

Sebastian staggered out of the door.His life was falling to pieces.His son was his only hope and now even that is gone.
He would never dare ask his daughter for help cos he didn't want his son in law to have any problems with his daughter.

Sebastian drove home sadly.He sat in front of his altar and prayed to God to forgive what he did to Savitri before she died.

He still remembered the day when Savitri was dying and she had told him long back that when she dies to at least give her a Hindu cremation and scattter her ashes in Ganga.That was her final wish.
Sebastian promised her that he would but when Savitri died he gave her a christian burial instead!

Sebastian cried his heart out thinking may be his past sins have come to haunt him.

To be continued...

Last edited:
Meanwhile Sebastian was feeling bored and lonely.He had no one to pay him any attention and love.
Stella Savitri was dead and gone.Ram broke up with him.
Sebastian was feeling real lonely and wondered what he should do.

He then thought of his son Sylvester.Sylvester was happily married to a Hindu girl who converted for the marriage.
Sylvester was the apple of Sebastian's eye.
Sebastian was crazy for Rocky and Rambo movies and names his son after Sylvester Stallone.

Sebastian decided to go see his son.So drove up to his son's house which was just some 50 km away.

He rang the door bell and called out for Sylvester.
His daughter in law opened the door and welcomed him in.
Sebastian could not help noticing that she looked a bit uneasy to see him.

Sebastian: Priya where is Sylvester?

Priya: Wait! I will call him.

Sebastian was taken aback with her rudeness.He somehow knew Priya hated him because he insisted that she had to convert to marry Sylvester.

Priya: Dear..your father is here.

Sylvester came from his room greeted his father and sat down near him.

Sylvester: How come you are here after such a long time?

Sebastian didn't know what to say and he felt uneasy with his son's tone of voice.

Sebastian: I just came to see you and Priya and my grandson.

Slyvester: Ok just a visit that would be fine.I hope you are not planning to overstay.

Sebastian:What?? I am your father and you are speaking to me as if I am an illegal immigrant!

Sylvester: Appa! I want to get this straight! May be straight is not the correct word for a person with a confused sexuality like you!
Everyone in the church was talking about you and Ram.I dare not even lift my head when I go to church.
People are talking so low that you are having bisexual tendencies and moved in with Ram.

Sebastian:I am no more with Ram.We broke off.

Sylvester: Why??

Sebastian:I was trying to take him to church and he got mad with me.

Priya:So you wanted to convert him too?Don't you spare anyone?

Sylvester:Shut up Priya..I know you hate my father for forcing you to convert but this is not the time to react.Just leave us alone Ok!

Priya leaves to the kitchen angrily.

Sylvester:Appa I do not want you to come here again.You have disgraced our family.I dare not even trust you anymore.I don't know what you may turn out to be.Just leave Appa..don't ever come back to see me.
I wish I was not your son!

Sebastian staggered out of the door.His life was falling to pieces.His son was his only hope and now even that is gone.
He would never dare ask his daughter for help cos he didn't want his son in law to have any problems with his daughter.

Sebastian drove home sadly.He sat in front of his altar and prayed to God to forgive what he did to Savitri before she died.

He still remembered the day when Savitri was dying and she had told him long back that when she dies to at least give her a Hindu cremation and scattter her ashes in Ganga.That was her final wish.
Sebastian promised her that he would but when Savitri died he gave her a christian burial instead!

Sebastian cried his heart out thinking may be his past sins have come to haunt him.

To be continued...

Someone SHED tears for sebastian..!! Poor Christian Soul..!!

TVK

Raji was divided in her thoughts.She felt confused.Will life with Krish be great or will it be not?
After all she didn't grow old with Krish..she grew old with Ram.
What would it be like starting a married life all over again?
Will she be able to adjust to a new life?

All these questions were darting across her mind.

She called up Krish and decided to meet him.
They met at the same cafe where they declared their feelings for each other.

Raji:Krish..I have given the whole thing a deep thought.Do you really think our union will work out?

Krish:Why Raji?

Raji:You see I didn't live with you all these years..I didn't grow old with you.It was Ram whom I grew old with.He knows me well and I know him well inside out.
He knows every expression on my face and what is in my mind.
I know he suspects I am facing some problem and not sharing it with him.

Krish:I can understand Raji.I know married life too even though my marriage didn't last too long.

Raji:Further more I am afraid of hurting Ram.I do love him too cos he is my husband.I am just concerned that he will be devastated if he knew that I loved you and not him when I was young.

Raji breaks down and cries and Krish gently holds her shoulder.

Krish: Don't cry Raji..I can understand.Don't stress yourself.I myself felt that its not going to work out.

Raji:But Krish..what about you? You always sacrifice some much and end up all alone and unhappy.

Krish:Raji..don't worry.I haven't told you this but I have found a new love.

Raji:What? When?

Krish:It has been 3 months since Ram came back to you and just last week I found a new and true love.
All I can say is I've fallen in love..I've fallen in love for the first time and this time I know it's for real.

Raji:Hey your last line..isn't that from Freddy Mercury of Queen's "I want to break free?"

Krish: Yes Raji..I want to break free from you.God knows..God knows I want to break free.

Raji:Krish..so fast you got over me?

Krish:Raji..I need love too.I can't be in an emotional see saw forever.

Raji:Who is the new person Krish?Is it someone whom I know?

Krish:Yes you also know but I won't let you know now.One day you will find out yourself. Raji..this will be my goodbye to you.I won't be contacting you anymore.I am sorry if I let you down.Please be happy with Ram.

Krish hugged Raji and walked out of the cafe.Tears rolled down Raji's eyes seeing the man she loved walk away from her life.
She was both happy and sad.She was happy that Krish found someone and at the same time felt sad that she lost him.

She got reminded of a verse from the Raghuvamsa where Dasharatha was cursed by the parents of the person he had accidently shot with an arrow.

Dasharatha at that time was without a male progeny and he got cursed that he will die of a broken heart being separated from his son.
Dasharatha was both happy and sad..happy to know that he will have a son but sad to know that he will be separated from his son.

To be continued..

Last edited:
Saved " Do souls have religion :-)" ??

Why NOT... ??.. When we have Swargam and Naragam as defined in Hinduism ..why not they have something as defined in their religion...So Hindu soul will enjoy /suffer.. as Hindu.. and Christian will have didtto... !!

TVK

Raji was divided in her thoughts.She felt confused.Will life with Krish be great or will it be not?
After all she didn't grow old with Krish..she grew old with Ram.
What would it be like starting a married life all over again?
Will she be able to adjust to a new life?

All these questions were darting across her mind.

She called up Krish and decided to meet him.
They met at the same cafe where they declared their feelings for each other.

Raji:Krish..I have given the whole thing a deep thought.Do you really think our union will work out?

Krish:Why Raji?

Raji:You see I didn't live with you all these years..I didn't grow old with you.It was Ram whom I grew old with.He knows me well and I know him well inside out.
He knows every expression on my face and what is in my mind.
I know he suspects I am facing some problem and not sharing it with him.

Krish:I can understand Raji.I know married life too even though my marriage didn't last too long.

Raji:Further more I am afraid of hurting Ram.I do love him too cos he is my husband.I am just concerned that he will be devastated if he knew that I loved you and not him when I was young.

Raji breaks down and cries and Krish gently holds her shoulder.

Krish: Don't cry Raji..I can understand.Don't stress yourself.I myself felt that its not going to work out.

Raji:But Krish..what about you? You always sacrifice some much and end up all alone and unhappy.

Krish:Raji..don't worry.I haven't told you this but I have found a new love.

Raji:What? When?

Krish:It has been 3 months since Ram came back to you and just last week I found a new and true love.
All I can say is I've fallen in love..I've fallen in love for the first time and this time I know it's for real.

Raji:Hey your last line..isn't that from Freddy Mercury of Queen's "I want to break free?"

Krish: Yes Raji..I want to break free from you.God knows..God knows I want to break free.

Raji:Krish..so fast you got over me?

Krish:Raji..I need love too.I can't be in an emotional see saw forever.

Raji:Who is the new person Krish?Is it someone whom I know?

Krish:Yes you also know but I won't let you know now.One day you will find out yourself. Raji..this will be my goodbye to you.I won't be contacting you anymore.I am sorry if I let you down.Please be happy with Ram.

Krish hugged Raji and walked out of the cafe.Tears rolled down Raji's eyes seeing the man she loved walk away from her life.
She was both happy and sad.She was happy that Krish found someone and at the same time felt sad that she lost him.

She got reminded of a verse from the Raghuvamsa where Dasharatha was cursed by the parents of the person he had accidently shot with an arrow.

Dasharatha at that time was without a male progeny and he got cursed that he will die of a broken heart being separated from his son.
Dasharatha was both happy and sad..happy to know that he will have a son but sad to know that he will be separated from his son.

To be continued..

CIRCLE OF LOVE or CIRCLE OF CONFUSION....??!!

TVK

Why NOT... ??.. When we have Swargam and Naragam as defined in Hinduism ..why not they have something as defined in their religion...So Hindu soul will enjoy /suffer.. as Hindu.. and Christian will have didtto... !!

TVK

Atma does not have religion.
Atma is beyond everything.
Chidananda Roopah Shivoham Shivoham.
That which suffer in Hell and rejoice in Heaven is the Subtle Body which houses the Atma.
Atma is the eternal witness.

TVK
I thought there are only 'saved souls' and 'doomed to hell souls' in biblical religions . They believe all non-Christians are destined to Hell to rot forever.
So there are no Christian souls in their system unless Christian soul is a saved soul

Swargam and Naragm concepts are not same as heaven and hell respectively , by the way

I thought there are only 'saved souls' and 'doomed to hell souls' in biblical religions . They believe all non-Christians are destined to Hell to rot forever.
So there are no Christian souls in their system unless Christian soul is a saved soul

Swargam and Naragm concepts are not same as heaven and hell respectively , by the way

" O "...RAMA...", O "..KRISHNA..., " O "...JESUS",... " O "...ALLAH... Let All 'souls'..REST in PEACE..!!

TVK

It will be clear at the end..I think there are only 2 episodes left or may be only 1 episode left.

I am truely disappointed.. I thought this story [? ] will go on and on.... How about Sebastian migrate to US...Raji takes up a Nurses job in Dubai and become mistress to one Sheikh...Ram gets a job in Australia and.. and who is left..? 'O' ..Krish ..he left stranded in Chennai...!!

TVK

Sebastian was getting more depressed day by day.He was feeling the pangs of loneliness.
His health was also failing him and neither was he interested to even take his medication for Diabetes and Ischemic Heart Disease.
Sebastian was also on subcutaneous Insulin and he started to default his injections.

He still went for his morning walks just to cheer himself up a little.

Ram was relaxing in his study room when his handphone rang.
He heard a frantic voice on the other side saying "hello is this Uncle Ram?"

Ram:Yes this is Ram.May I know who is speaking?

It was Sylvester..Sebastian's son.

Sylvester: Uncle this is Sebastian's son Sylvester speaking.

Ram:Hello Kanna how are you? How is Priya and your son.

Sylvester: Uncle..I have some unpleasent news.My father fainted during his morning walks and the neighbours sent him to hospital.
He had a heart attack and also Diabetic Ketoacidosis.
He is admitted at JMJ Hospital.

Ram: What?? OMG! I will be there soon with Raji.

Sylvester: Uncle please come..I feel so bad cos I was very harsh to my father when he came to see me at my home.I turned him out of the house cos I was angry that he moved in with you.

Ram:That's Ok dear...now your father deserves all love and attention.Just pray to God so that everything will be fine.

Ram takes Raji and drives to JMJ Hospital.
Raji was thinking if she should inform Krish or not after all they have been friends.

She tells Ram she wants to inform Krish and she dials Krish's mobile.
All she hears is "the number you have dialed is no longer in service"

Raji was wondering why Krish had discontinued the number.
Where was he?

Ram reached the hospital and raced to the counter and was told that Sebastian was in the Intensive Coronary Care Unit.

Ram and Raji took the lift to the ICCU and they saw Sylvester waiting outside.
They both hugged Sylvester and told him not to worry.

Sylvester: My father is very serious.Doctor said his chance for survival is very very less.

Ram: Don't worry dear.Pray for the best.

Sylvester:Uncle Ram...I have to hand over this to you.I found this in my father's pocket and it was for you.
I have read it cos I thought it was something else and I am sorry for reading it too.
You really have to read this...

Ram takes the letter from Sylvester and opens it and starts to read it..

Dear Ram,

...to be continued..

Last edited:
" O "...RAMA...", O "..KRISHNA..., " O "...JESUS",... " O "...ALLAH... Let All 'souls'..REST in PEACE..!!

TVK
सूक्ष्मशरीर is not soul though normally translated as such ... In that sense there are no souls. There is no original sin and common expression 'Rest in peace' has no meaning.

Having said that let us hope that everyone lives and let live others without trying to convert , O Jesus !

Ram read the letter..He was shocked to read the contents.
He then turned to Sylvester and asked him...

Ram:Sylvester,do you consent to this?

Sylvester:I want my father to be happy and I hope he recovers fast but God forbid if he dies, I will have to follow his final wish.

Ram hugged Sylvester and cried.
Raji too didn't know what to say after seeing the letter.

Everyone didn't know how to react to it but prayed for the best outcome.

Ram went into the ICCU to see Sebastian.
Ram was sad to see Sebastian in a Diabetic Ketoacidosis coma and with a Myocardial Infact to make matters worse.

Sebastian was unresponsive but Ram still held his hands.Ram has always wondered in his mind that how does a comatose person feel.
Are they aware but unable to respond through the sensory organs or is their mind also unconscious like in a deep sleep.

How to actually know? Ram held Sebastian's hand and lightly stroked his head.
He wanted Sebastian to live.
Sebastian had emptied his heart in that letter.
Ram saw tears rolled down Sebastian's cheeks and called for the nurse.

The nurse came running and saw that the vital signs were dropping and oxygen saturation dipping below 30%.
Sebastian was slipping away and Active Resuscitation was administered by the medical team.
They tried hard but Sebastian succumbed.

Ram felt himself trembling..Sebastian was no more.
Ram staggered and hugged Raji.Raji too broke down.

Ram: Raji..keep the letter safely.Let Sylvester make arrangements for the funeral service at the church.
Sebastian's last wish has to be carried out.

to be continued....

The next episode will be the final episode.

Last edited:
Ram read the letter..He was shocked to read the contents.
He then turned to Sylvester and asked him...

Ram:Sylvester,do you consent to this?

Sylvester:I want my father to be happy and I hope he recovers fast but God forbid if he dies, I will have to follow his final wish.

Ram hugged Sylvester and cried.
Raji too didn't know what to say after seeing the letter.

Everyone didn't know how to react to it but prayed for the best outcome.

Ram went into the ICCU to see Sebastian.
Ram was sad to see Sebastian in a Diabetic Ketoacidosis coma and with a Myocardial Infact to make matters worse.

Sebastian was unresponsive but Ram still held his hands.Ram has always wondered in his mind that how does a comatose person feel.
Are they aware but unable to respond through the sensory organs or is their mind also unconscious like in a deep sleep.

How to actually know? Ram held Sebastian's hand and lightly stroked his head.
He wanted Sebastian to live.
Sebastian had emptied his heart in that letter.
Ram saw tears rolled down Sebastian's cheeks and called for the nurse.

The nurse came running and saw that the vital signs were dropping and oxygen saturation dipping below 30%.
Sebastian was slipping away and Active Resuscitation was administered by the medical team.
They tried hard but Sebastian succumbed.

Ram felt himself trembling..Sebastian was no more.
Ram staggered and hugged Raji.Raji too broke down.

Ram: Raji..keep the letter safely.Let Sylvester make arrangements for the funeral service at the church.
Sebastian's last wish has to be carried out.

to be continued....

To be continued...the suspense .. what is written in the letter... ?

So Sebastian is killed sucessfully...!!

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back