• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TALE OF TWO SISTERS..[ 1 ]..kk4646 [TVK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TALE OF TWO SISTERS..The REAL..TVK

Before posting this REAL ..Truth of this story I would like to Thank all those who read this and those who have escaped without reading this Boredom..!!...

Honestly I never expected this story will generate such an emotional involvement from the readers like Sri.Ravi Sir, Renuka madam and others eventhough I could not understand the philosophical comments..and that is because my knowldge about those things are only THAT MUCH..!!

In the beginning itself I have pointed out that this story is only 20% real ...but I was upset when I read one particular comment from Sri.Ravi Sir...and this is it..

"That's the terrible decision that Raji has taken. It has really pained me a lot. My eyes got wet!!!!!"[ No. 283 ]

I felt ..I have created a situation wherein a reader has to suffer due to his involvement with this story which is not 100% true... But I have reconciled because of the fact if a Villian charecter gets mouthful from the viewer..that is a credit to the perfomence of the actor as well as to the script writter... !!

Next one... I realy enjoyed was Renuka Madam's comments...

No. 1. "I am starting to wonder if Raji ran away with Sebastian?"

No. 2.."Krish should take Raji see some romantic movie in the cinema and try being a bit more romantic and not trying to be a saviour!
Give me a break.. in this whole story all the guys method of getting a girl really suck!!...."

Spcifically these two comments made me to laugh...laugh... !!

Renuka Madam's approach to this story keeping in mind the present day world is acceptable ..and enjoyable too... !!

Having tested your patience once again.. here is the REAL one..:

1... SAVITHRI DID NOT DIE... She married Sebastian after getting the conversion to christianity... [I am very much eager to SEE the face expression of Renuka Madam now ].. She is living happily with her two grown-up children... the elder [daughter] married to a Kerala christian boy two years back and they are having a 8 months old baby now..The younger [Son] is doing his higher studies in US..

2. RAJI DID NOT RUNAWAY.. She married RAM... She had two daughters and both of them are married and having babies... TWO years back RAJI passed away [high Sugar ] and Ram is living alone now..

Then What is Reel.?.. the entire narration of this story... Reel..Reel...nothing but Reel... [ "O" ..What a Bore..Man...?...Hanuman tail would have been shorter...]

And ..finaly...KRISH.... is he real or reel....?.....Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....!!

TVK

1... SAVITHRI DID NOT DIE... She married Sebastian after getting the conversion to christianity... [I am very much eager to SEE the face expression of Renuka Madam now ].. She is living happily with her two grown-up children... the elder [daughter] married to a Kerala christian boy two years back and they are having a 8 months old baby now..The younger [Son] is doing his higher studies in US..

TVK

I am NOT shocked cos as I said before the Hindu is always the
இளிச்சவாய் to convert!!LOL
So Savitri's action is no surprise for me.

So you see Krish may be didn't exists at all..looks as if someone was trying to tell us a true love story but somehow made it sound tragic to divert the attention of readers.

I am waiting to see Ravi's comments.
I am sure he will say "O Thank God..now my eyes are wet with tears of joy and I am so happy that everyone married the person they loved etc"

Hey why don't we add some scandal to this story that Ram didn't get along with Raji after many years.
Raji was too self centred only wanted to milk Ram of his money.
Ram was getting tired of that and he wanted a new love which will treat him better.

Sebastian also started having a mid life crisis and was feeling depressed that he wakes up daily seeing the same woman.

He was craving a new encounter which will ignite the flames of passion and make his wings of desire soar to greater heights.

One day Sebastian and Ram met in a train and discussed their problems..they felt sad for each other and felt strangely drawn towards each other.

Then Sebastian broke the news that he always felt a soft corner for Ram but was afraid what society would say but at the same time he had feelings for Savitri.

He confessed that he wished he could be with Ram.

Ram was not shocked and he also felt the same all these years that he was trapped about his actual sexuality.

Sebastian and Ram decided to stay as Dostanas in Broke Back Mountain happily ever after.

Last edited:

So you see Krish may be didn't exists at all..looks as if someone was trying to tell us a true love story but somehow made it sound tragic to divert the attention of readers.

I am sure he will say "O Thank God..now my eyes are wet with tears of joy and I am so happy that everyone married the person they loved etc"

Hey why don't we add some scandal to this story that Ram didn't get along with Raji after many years.
Raji was too self centred only wanted to milk Ram of his money.
Ram was getting tired of that and he wanted a new love which will treat him better.

Sebastian also started having a mid life crisis and was feeling depressed that he wakes up daily seeing the same woman.

He was craving a new encounter which will ignite the flames of passion and make his wings of desire soar to greater heights.

One day Sebastian and Ram met in a train and discussed their problems..they felt sad for each other and felt strangely drawn towards each other.

Then Sebastian broke the news that he always felt a soft corner for Ram but was afraid what society would say but at the same time he had feelings for Savitri.

He confessed that he wished he could be with Ram.

Ram was not shocked and he also felt the same all these years that he was trapped about his actual sexuality.

Sebastian and Ram decided to stay as Dostanas in Broke Back Mountain happily ever after.

Ha..Ha..Is it an attempt to bring-in Homosexuality..?... Thank God Sebastian & Ram are saved from Renuka Madam..!!

TVK

Off course they are save from me..they are dostanas yaar..they are safe from any woman!!LOL

Then what happened to Savithri, Raji and their children..? Begining of a new story or continuation of tale of two sisters... ?... I am ready to tolerate this Reel..Ha..Ha..!!

TVK

Reel, for sure!!
TVK Sir wanted to create a 'Krish' to love a lady and be loved by her younger sister, at least in his REEL!! :pound:

Then what happened to Savithri, Raji and their children..? Begining of a new story or continuation of tale of two sisters... ?... I am ready to tolerate this Reel..Ha..Ha..!!

TVK

You see this whole dostana broke back mountain scenario happened much later in life when Ram and Sebastian were much much older.

They later left to Dubai for a holiday to visit a very caring compassionate friend.
That friend was like sunrise for them..he had always guided them with his good wishes when Ram and Sebastian married Raji and Savitri.

They wanted to share the news of their new found love with their understanding friend.

Their friend's name is Surya.
Surya worked in a travel agency in Dubai and used to meet up with everyone when he came to Chennai.

Ram and Sebastian were scared to imagine if Surya would be disappointed with them.

So finally they met Surya and told him the truth.
Initially Surya was shocked!!
He almost fell off his chair and was frozen for a moment.

His eyes were wet with tears..he never expected this from his pals Ram and Sebastian.
He asked them "what is this yaar? How could you both think this way?"

Ram broke down in tears and Sebastian hugged him and told Surya.."Surya don't get us wrong..it might seem wrong to the world but our relationship is different from other relationships..there is only pure love and no lust in it.
I won't call it friendship cos I feel Ram is my soul mate and the feeling goes real deep and pure.
I hope you understand us"

Surya didn't know what to say..cos those were the same words.."pure love sans lust" which he used to preach repeatedly to anyone.

Surya was in a fix? What would he do now?
Savitri was dead cos of Diabetes Mellitus and Raji has grandchildren now.
What would society think?

Surya could not accept it still.
He looked far way into the desert and saw two camels near each other and gently nudging each others neck.
That made Surya happy to know that nature is still so beautiful..But wait!!
Surya just realized that both the camels were males!!!

Surya exclaimed loudly "OMG what is happening to the world?"

to be continued....

Last edited:
You see this whole dostana broke back mountain scenario happened much later in life when Ram and Sebastian were much much older.

They later left to Dubai for a holiday to visit a very caring compassionate friend.
That friend was like sunrise for them..he had always guided them with his good wishes when Ram and Sebastian married Raji and Savitri.

They wanted to share the news of their new found love with their understanding friend.

Surya worked in a travel agency in Dubai and used to meet up with everyone when he came to Chennai.

Ram and Sebastian were scared to imagine if Surya would be disappointed with them.

His eyes were wet with tears..he never expected this from his pals Ram and Sebastian.

Ram broke down in tears and Sebastian hugged him and told Surya.."Surya don't get us wrong..it might seem wrong to the world but our relationship is different from other relationships..there is only pure love and no lust in it.
I won't call it friendship cos I feel Ram is my soul mate and the feeling goes real deep and pure.

Surya didn't know what to say..cos those were the same words.."pure love sans lust" which he used to preach repeatedly to anyone.

He looked far way into the desert and saw two camels near each other and gently nudging each others neck.

to be continued....

HEAD IS SPINNING...!!..looks like a comedy movie... !!

TVK

Exactly!!!!!!!!

Happy to note that the girls married the guys whom they knew for a long time and loved these sisters. The girls had tough times of their life and could be secured and happy for ever after marrying these kind heart-ed guys, who stood by them before marriage.

to be continued....

What a imagination!!!!! What a imagination dear Renuka!!!!!!!

So, the actor Ravi is named as Surya in our script!!!! LOL!!!

And that Surya gets dizzy seeing two male camels that were nudging each others neck gently, in the deserts of Dubai
:pound:

May be you are right!!!! Surya gets dizzy to note that - Yes!!!!!! This is Kali Yuga!!!!! Animals and Humans gonna be Same - Same, Not knowing the essence and significance of Love between a Male and a Female!!!! LOL!!!

You know??? Surya is a Travel Consultant for Corporate Travelers, traveling across the Globe and making hell out of him even for minor requirements that any common man can understand and manage. Having been exposed to such shocking and critical situations for years, Surya would not find himself in fix, puzzling over the gay relationship between Ram and Sebastian.

Surya would casually say this dialog to Ram and Sebastian - "Hey Guys!!!! You both do what ever you want to do with each other BUT make sure that you guys are not hurting each other, by finding the only possible way, out of Lust in the name of Love.

LOL!!!!!!

TVK

Dear Sir,

From the very beginning, I felt that "YOU" are none other than KRISH!!! And as such, character of KRISH in this story is REAL.

And I believe that KRISH's liking towards Savithri was not REEL...

I also believe that RAJI's liking towards KRISH and finally accepting Ram for her life is all REAL.

My guess that "YOU" are none other than KRISH was some what getting confirmed to me by reading one of your post in your thread - "Meeting in Person", under chit chat forum. In this post of yours, you passed on your gmail ID to a member.

The below is that post, where your gmail ID ([email protected]) appears -

I am bit surprised.. Just now I have seen my 20th mail received in [email protected].

Anyway you can mail me to [email protected] also..

TVK

Am I right, at least in my guess about who is KRISH and if KRISH character is a Reel or Real???

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

From the very beginning, I felt that "YOU" are none other than KRISH!!! And as such, character of KRISH in this story is REAL.

And I believe that KRISH's liking towards Savithri was not REEL...

I also believe that RAJI's liking towards KRISH and finally accepting Ram for her life is all REAL.

My guess that "YOU" are none other than KRISH was some what getting confirmed to me by reading one of your post in your thread - "Meeting in Person", under chit chat forum. In this post of yours, you passed on your gmail ID to a member.

The below is that post, where your gmail ID ([email protected]) appears -

Am I right, at least in my guess about who is KRISH and if KRISH character is a Reel or Real???

Good Morn'g... Thanks for your observation... Now I tell you the truth behind KRISH character... It is real... But it is not this TVK...

When I wanted to write this story... I had a mail discussion with all these characters who are still alive except Raji.. [ ofcourse all the origional names are changed...]...

While changing the names I deliberately used KRISH to bring out a confusion among the readers ...and assume the writter is KRISH...This part of cheating enjoyed verymuch by the REAL character... Only objection was from Savithri when I have KILLED her... [ PADUPAAVI...NAAN IRUKKUMBOTHEY ...POTTU THALITTIYEDA....This was the remark from her... ]...

Coming to the mail ID it is the combination of my first name and last name of my better-half... I am also refered as krish in friend's circle...

You may be thinking.. why I have to write this story... and in what way I am connected with these characters...? hmmmm...? That one is altogether a different story... and that one will NEVER be told... !!

Now since Krish is real and not reel..the saga continues.

Meanwhile in Dubai..Surya was still not too happy about Sebastian's and Ram's decision to live together as husband and husband.

Surya is worried about Raji.How would she react?

Surya decides to call up Raji in India.

Surya: Hello namaskaram..can I speak to Mrs Raji Ram?

Raji: Yes this is Mrs Raji Ram speaking.

Surya: I am Surya from Dubai.

Raji: O Surya it has been years since we spoke how are you Kanna?
Are you married yet?

Surya: Not yet..cos nowadays girls are so demanding,calculative and do not even value love anymore.I am losing faith in girls these days.

Raji: Don't say that dear..the right girl will come soon.

Surya: Thank you for your kind words.BTW I have to tell you something unpleasant..I hope you don't get a shock.

Raji: Ha Ha Ha..are you going to tell me that Ram loves Sebastian?

Surya:OMG you know it? and you are not angry?

Raji:Well initially I was a bit shocked but over the years being married to Ram I realized he had slight effeminate tendencies.
He used to love braiding my hair,painting my finger nails, always wanted to cook and do housework and his hand gestures seem so soft and gentle.
You know once I even caught him wearing my saree but he looked good anyway like Sarath Kumar in Kanchana.

Surya: Aren't you even angry?

Raji:Why should I? He has been a good husband and I give him my blessings to be happy with Sebastian.

Surya: And what about you?

Raji: Don't worry..Didn't I tell you that I loved Krish before but I married Ram when I knew that Krish loved Savitri.
You see I grew up in poverty.Whatever I had was what Savitri had used..hand me downs from clothes,books and toys.
Do you really think I wanted to marry a man who loved her?
Surely I wanted a man who loved me and not get Savitri's rejected stuff all over again.

Surya:What?? I can't believe what I am hearing.

Raji: Don't be so surprised Surya..this is life.I met Krish a few months ago.My heart did skip a beat when I saw him.Then Krish told me something which really threw me off balance.

Surya:What did he tell you Mrs Raji Ram?

to be continued.....

Last edited:
Now since Krish is real and not reel..the saga continues.

Meanwhile in Dubai..Surya was still not too happy about Sebastian's and Ram's decision to live together as husband and husband.

Surya is worried about Raji.How would she react?

Surya decides to call up Raji in India.

Surya: Hello namaskaram..can I speak to Mrs Raji Ram?

Raji: Yes this is Mrs Raji Ram speaking.

Surya: I am Surya from Dubai.

Raji: O Surya it has been years since we spoke how are you Kanna?
Are you married yet?

Surya: Not yet..cos nowadays girls are so demanding,calculative and do not even value love anymore.I am losing faith in girls these days.

Raji: Don't say that dear..the right girl will come soon.

Surya: Thank you for your kind words.BTW I have to tell you something unpleasant..I hope you don't get a shock.

Raji: Ha Ha Ha..are you going to tell me that Ram loves Sebastian?

Surya:OMG you know it? and you are not angry?

Raji:Well initially I was a bit shocked but over the years being married to Ram I realized he had slight effeminate tendencies.
He used to love braiding my hair,painting my finger nails, always wanted to cook and do housework and his hand gestures seem so soft and gentle.
You know once I even caught him wearing my saree but he looked good anyway like Sarath Kumar in Kanchana.

Surya: Aren't you even angry?

Raji:Why should I? He has been a good husband and I give him my blessings to be happy with Sebastian.

Surya: And what about you?

Raji: Don't worry..Didn't I tell you that I loved Krish before but I married Ram when I knew that Krish loved Savitri.
You see I grew up in poverty.Whatever I had was what Savitri had used..hand me downs from clothes,books and toys.
Do you really think I want to marry a man who loved her?
Surely I wanted a man who loved me and not that Savitri's rejected stuff all over again.

Surya:What?? I can't believe what I am hearing.

Raji: Don't be so surprised Surya..this is life.I met Krish a few months ago.My heart did skip a beat when I saw him.Then Krish told me something which really threw me off balanced.

Surya:What did he tell you Mrs Raji Ram?

to be continued.....

Krish might have told... ""Can you be my Chinna Veedu...!!"...

TVK

Krish might have told... ""Can you be my Chinna Veedu...!!"...

TVK

No!!

Story continues...

Raji looks out the window and remembers the day at the shopping mall where she bumped into Krish.
For a moment her heart had a flutter.
Krish and Raji just kept looking at each other.

Raji could feel an electric current run through her.She was happy that despite an advanced age her hormones seem to function well!!LOL

Ok back to story..Raji wondered "why did Krish give me a deep look with so much emotions?
I thought he loved Savitri..but why is he looking at me like this?"

Thoughts raced through the sulci and gyri of Raji's brains and then Krish broke the silence.

Krish: Raji..how have you been all these years?

Raji: I am fine Krish.Ram is a good husband.

Krish: Is it true what I heard about Ram and Sebastian?

Raji: Yes...it is..it's their destiny and I will not interfere.After all destiny changed my whole life.

Krish: Raji, can we have a cup of coffee?

Raji: Sure lets go to that cafe.

They walk to the cafe and sit down and Krish places order for 2 cups of coffee and tells the waiter less sugar for Raji.

Raji: Krish!! How do you know that I take less sugar?Who told you this?

Krish: There are lots of things I know about you.I was forced to keep my feelings to myself.

Raji: What do you mean?

Krish: Raji..the truth is I never loved Savitri but I loved you!!

Raji: What!!!! What are you saying? Are you out of your mind?

Krish:Yes I loved you and NOT Savitri.

Raji:Then why did you say you loved Savitri and rejected me?

Krish: You don't understand Raji...I wanted to tell you my feelings that I loved you but that's the day when Ram told me he loves you.
Then Sebastian tells me he loves Savitri.

Raji:So you gave up the love you had for me for the sake of Ram but why did you then lie that you loved Savitri?

Krish:Raji!! You know when I heard Ram loved you..I felt sad for Ram cos his family was poorer to mine.
Ram needed the love to make him succeed in life.
I had almost all luxury in life except to marry the woman I loved.

Raji: Can you tell me why you said you loved Savitri??

Krish: You know why!!! Want to hear it!!
Krish bangs the table with his fist and the cups of coffee spill a little.

Krish: It's becos I didn't want her to marry Sebastian!! I didn't want her to CONVERT!! I thought that if you married Ram and I married Savitri a Hindu will be saved from becoming a Christian.
Damn it Raji!! Now do you understand?

to be continued...

Last edited:
No!!

Story continues...

Raji looks out the window and remembers the day at the shopping mall where she bumped into Krish.
For a moment her heart had a flutter.
Krish and Raji just kept looking at each other.

Raji could feel an electric current run through her.She was happy that despite an advanced age her hormones seem to function well!!LOL

Ok back to story..Raji wondered "why did Krish give me a deep look with so much emotions?
I thought he loved Savitri..but why is he looking at me like this?"

Thoughts raced through the sulci and gyri of Raji's brains and then Krish broke the silence.

Krish: Raji..how have you been all these years?

Raji: I am fine Krish.Ram is a good husband.

Krish: Is it true what I heard about Ram and Sebastian?

Raji: Yes...it is..it's their destiny and I will not interfere.After all destiny changed my whole life.

Krish: Raji, can we have a cup of coffee?

Raji: Sure lets go to that cafe.

They walk to the cafe and sit down and Krish places order for 2 cups of coffee and tells the waiter less sugar for Raji.

Raji: Krish!! How do you know that I take less sugar?Who told you this?

Krish: There are lots of things I know about you.I was forced to keep my feelings to myself.

Raji: What do you mean?

Krish: Raji..the truth is I never loved Savitri but I loved you!!

Raji: What!!!! What are you saying? Are you out of your mind?

Krish:Yes I loved you and NOT Savitri.

Raji:Then why did you say you loved Savitri and rejected me?

Krish: You don't understand Raji...I wanted to tell you my feelings that I loved you but that's the day when Ram told me he loves you.
Then Sebastian tells me he loves Savitri.

Raji:So you gave up the love you had for me for the sake of Ram but why did you then lie that you loved Savitri?

Krish:Raji!! You know when I heard Ram loved you..I felt sad for Ram cos his family was poorer to mine.
Ram needed the love to make him succeed in life.
I had almost all luxury in life except to marry the woman I loved.

Raji: Can you tell me why you said you loved Savitri??

Krish: You know why!!! Want to hear it!!
Krish bangs the table with his fist and the cups of coffee spill a little.

Krish; It's becos I didn't want her to marry Sebastian!! I didn't want her to CONVERT!! I thought that if you married Ram and I married Savitri a Hindu will be saved from becoming a Christian.
Damn it Raji!! Now do you understand!!!

to be continued...

What an aversion to conversion... ? [by the author]..

TVK

The story continues...

Raji was just taken aback that Krish felt so strongly about religion and wanted to save Savitri from conversion.

Raji's respect for Krish increased manifold and her love for him just soared so high till levels unknown.

Her face shone with brilliance of a crore of suns rising at the same time.
Surya Koti Sama Prabha..yes that's the word(See Raji still remembered her mantras..unlike Savitri who would be saying Hallelujah !! Hallelujah!!)

Raji :Krish!!

Krish: Raji!!

Raji:Krish!!

Krish:Raji!!

This went on and on and they both kept calling each others name till the waiter interrupted..

Waiter: Sir and Madam..our cafe is going to close now we were waiting for you both to finish your coffee.

Krish: O' sorry..I didn't know it was getting so late.

Krish made the payment to the waiter.

Raji felt shy and her cheeks became flame red and she quickly got up to leave but Krish caught her hand and Raji felt the same electrifying feeling that she felt the first time she knew she was in love with Krish at the tender age of 20.

Whoever said that hormones do not play a role in love?
Must be all these years of hearing the sermons of Surya who feels love is not dependent on hormones.

Raji thought to herself that she must find a girl for Surya to marry and let him feel the hormonal surge too!!LOL

Krish held on to Raji's hand and pulled her close to him.
She gazed into his eyes and he smiled at her.

Krish gently hugged her and kissed her forehead.
Raji melted in his arms..she was crying and Krish held her face in his hands and told her "Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan and do not worry anymore"

They were not bothered about their Public Display of their emotions and this song was playing from their heart.

Tere liye, ham hain jiye, honton ko siye
For your sake, I live with my lips sealed.

Tere liye, ham hain jiye, har aansoo piye
For your sake, I live, swallowing all my tears.

Dil mein magar, jalte rahe, chaahat ke diye
But in my heart, the lamp of love continues to burn

Tere liye, tere liye
for your sake, for your sake

Tere liye, tere liye

Aa......
Zindagi, le ke aayi hai, beete dinon ki kitaab -2
Life has brought with it the chronicle of days past.

Ghere hain, ab hamein, yaadein be-hisaab
incomparable memories surround us now.

Bin poochhe, mile mujhe, kitne saare jawaab
Without asking, I received so many answers!

Chaaha tha kya, paaya hai kya, hamne dekhiye
Look at what I desired, and what, in turn, I received.

Tere liye, tere liye

Kya kahoon, duniya ne kiya, mujh se kaisa bair -2
What can I say? The world has shown such ill-will to me.

Hukam tha, main jiyun, lekin tere baghair
I'm commanded to live life, but without you.

Naadaan hai woh, kehte hain jo, mere liye tum ho ghair
How ignorant they are, who say you are a stranger to me.

Kitne sitam, hampe sanam, logon ne kiye
How many wrongs we have been done, my love!

Tere liye, tere liye

Tere liye, tere liye

[video=youtube_share;x76AewWDKPw]http://youtu.be/x76AewWDKPw[/video]

Last edited:

Renu -

Other than the obvious entertainment aspects it seems the main message of the story is that conversion 'works' in real life :-)

Stories provide a powerful way to propagate optimistic ideas of conversion.. Based on my very limited contact with those that got converted by situation I have only come across very miserable people who feel stuck...

This story is entirely made up in my view to portray religious conversion of Hindus in a very positive light.

The story continues...

Raji was just taken aback that Krish felt so strongly about religion and wanted to save Savitri from conversion.

Raji's respect for Krish increased manifold and her love for him just soared so high till levels unknown.

Her face shone with brilliance of a crore of suns rising at the same time.
Surya Koti Sama Prabha..yes that's the word(See Raji still remembered her mantras..unlike Savitri who would be saying Hallelujah !! Hallelujah!!)

Raji :Krish!!

Krish: Raji!!

Raji:Krish!!

Krish:Raji!!

This went on and on and they both kept calling each others name till the waiter interrupted..

Waiter: Sir and Madam..our cafe is going to close now we were waiting for you both to finish your coffee.

Krish: O' sorry..I didn't know it was getting so late.

Krish made the payment to the waiter.

Raji felt shy and her cheeks became flame red and she quickly got up to leave but Krish caught her hand and Raji felt the same electrifying feeling that she felt the first time she knew she was in love with Krish at the tender age of 20.

Whoever said that hormones do not play a role in love?
Must be all these years of hearing the sermons of Surya who feels love is not dependent on hormones.

Raji thought to herself that she must find a girl for Surya to marry and let him feel the hormonal surge too!!LOL

Krish held on to Raji's hand and pulled her close to him.
She gazed into his eyes and he smiled at her.

Krish gently hugged her and kissed her forehead.
Raji melted in his arms..she was crying and Krish held her face in his hands and told her "Main Yahaan Hoon Yahaan and do not worry anymore"

They were not bothered about their Public Display of their emotions and this song was playing from their heart.

Tere liye, tere liye

Tere liye, tere liye

Aa......
Zindagi, le ke aayi hai, beete dinon ki kitaab -2
Life has brought with it the chronicle of days past.

Ghere hain, ab hamein, yaadein be-hisaab
incomparable memories surround us now.

Bin poochhe, mile mujhe, kitne saare jawaab
Without asking, I received so many answers!

Chaaha tha kya, paaya hai kya, hamne dekhiye
Look at what I desired, and what, in turn, I received.

Tere liye, tere liye

Kya kahoon, duniya ne kiya, mujh se kaisa bair -2
What can I say? The world has shown such ill-will to me.

Hukam tha, main jiyun, lekin tere baghair
I'm commanded to live life, but without you.

Naadaan hai woh, kehte hain jo, mere liye tum ho ghair
How ignorant they are, who say you are a stranger to me.

Kitne sitam, hampe sanam, logon ne kiye
How many wrongs we have been done, my love!

Tere liye, tere liye

Tere liye, tere liye

[video=youtube_share;x76AewWDKPw]http://youtu.be/x76AewWDKPw[/video]

Where is "TO BE CONTINUED".. Is it dead-End..?

TVK

Where is "TO BE CONTINUED".. Is it dead-End..?

TVK

No it's not dead end...I forgot to type to be continued.

Next episode will be about Ram and Sebastian getting pangs of guilt about being gay and Sebastian tries to preach Christianity to Ram much to Ram's dislike.

So stay tuned for next episode of Tale of Two Sisters(the untold version).

Hey BTW someone just told me that a TB Gurukal (of a nearby temple out here) converted to Islam!!
That's the shocking news for the day..this is REAL and not REEL.

Last edited:
No it's not dead end...I forgot to type to be continued.

Next episode will be about Ram and Sebastian getting pangs of guilt about being gay and Sebastian tries to preach Christianity to Ram much to Ram's dislike.

So stay tuned for next episode of Tale of Two Sisters(the untold version).

Hey BTW someone just told me that a TB Gurukal (of a nearby temple out here) converted to Islam!!

Truth is stranger than fiction...!!

TVK

................ Hey BTW someone just told me that a TB Gurukal (of a nearby temple out here) converted to Islam!!
He must have watched the video of PeriyAr DAsan, now Abdullah!

PS: Hope he is still Abdullah!!
:becky:

I might come online real late tomorrow so I am writing this episode in advance...

Meanwhile back in Dubai..Surya was feeling a bit bad cos he had sneaked behind the back of Ram and Sebastian and called up Raji.
But after knowing that Raji had no problems with Ram's and Sebastian's relationship and the fact that Raji and Krish have feelings for each other..Surya decided to tell Ram and Sebastian the truth about he calling up Raji.

Surya: Guys I have something to confess to you both.Please forgive me if I had done wrong.I was only thinking of the interest of everyone.

Ram:What is it Surya?

Surya:I...I..I.. I called up Raji and told her that you and Sebastian are in a relationship.

Sebastian: Really?

Ram: Don't worry Surya..we both know how kind hearted you are despite the fact that sometimes your thinking is carbon dated.But don't worry we know you are not an Ettappan to betray us for personal gain.
We understand Surya..any person would do the same as you.

Surya: Thank God!! I am relieved.I thought I had commited a cardinal sin.

Sebastian: Hey relax man!! You know society will crucify me and Ram for committing the Sin of Gomorrah and still we are not affected by it.Just take care ok Surya.

Ram: BTW Surya..Sebastian and I are flying back to Chennai tomorrow and we would like to invite you to have dinner with us tonight.

Surya: Sure no problem.

The next day Sebastian and Ram fly back to Chennai.

Ram stays at Sebastian's place after paying a short visit to Raji.

Life goes on for usual for Ram,Sebastian for the first few weeks but one day...

Sebastian:Ram!! I am planning to go to church this Sunday.Want to come along?

Ram: No Sebastian.I won't be coming along.

Sebastian:Why not? It will be fun.

Ram:Sebastian..I am quite comfortable being a Hindu.So you please go alone.

Sebastian:What??So you think coming to church will make you less of a Hindu?

Ram:Sebastian!! What is this yaar? I hope you can respect my principles in life.

Sebastian: O' Thank God Savitri was one easy person to convert.She didn't have hang ups like you!

Ram:What the hell do you mean Sebastian!! Why talk about Savitri now!!

Sebastian:Yes Hell!! That's the word..all of you will rot in hell!! So its better to convert and save your souls before its too late!

Ram: Sebastian!! Stop this nonsense right away!!How do you know only a Christian will be saved and not anyone else.We Hindus do not think on those lines at all.For us its the good deeds of a person that counts.

Sebastian: Oh Yeah..you guys have the Karma theory of yours and your countless Gods.Feel like laughing sometimes.

Ram:Just stop it Ok!! I didn't expect this from you.I do not need a person like you in my life.
Why did I think I found love?

Sebastian:So what are you going to do now? Go back to Raji?

Ram: Yes!! I will go back to Raji.I will tell her all about this too.

to be continued....

Last edited:
I might come online real late tomorrow so I am writing this episode in advance...

Meanwhile back in Dubai..Surya was feeling a bit bad cos he had sneaked behind the back of Ram and Sebastian and called up Raji.
But after knowing that Raji had no problems with Ram's and Sebastian's relationship and the fact that Raji and Krish have feelings for each other..Surya decided to tell Ram and Sebastian the truth about he calling up Raji.

Surya: Guys I have something to confess to you both.Please forgive me if I had done wrong.I was only thinking of the interest of everyone.

Ram:What is it Surya?

Surya:I...I..I.. I called up Raji and told her that you and Sebastian are in a relationship.

Sebastian: Really?

Ram: Don't worry Surya..we both know how kind hearted you are despite the fact that sometimes your thinking is carbon dated!!But don't worry we know you are not an Ettappan to betray us for personal gain.
We understand Surya..any person would do the same as you.

Surya: Thank God!! I am relieved.I thought I had commited a cardinal sin.

Sebastian: Hey relax man!! You know society will crucify me and Ram for committing the Sin of Gomorrah and still we are not affected by it.Just take care ok Surya.

Ram: BTW Surya..Sebastian and I are flying back to Chennai tomorrow and we would like to invite you to have dinner with us tonight.

Surya: Sure no problem.

The next day Sebastian and Ram fly back to Chennai.

Ram stays at Sebastian's place after paying a short visit to Raji.

Life goes on for usual for Ram,Sebastian for the first few weeks but one day...

Sebastian:Ram!! I am planning to go to church this Sunday.Want to come along?

Ram: No Sebastian.I won't be coming along.

Sebastian:Why not? It will be fun.

Ram:Sebastian..I am quite comfortable being a Hindu.So you please go alone.

Sebastian:What??So you think coming to church will make you less of a Hindu?

Ram:Sebastian!! What is this yaar? I hope you can respect my principles in life.

Sebastian: O' Thank God Savitri was one easy person to convert.She didn't have hang ups like you!

Ram:What the hell do you mean Sebastian!! Why talk about Savitri now!!

Sebastian:Yes Hell!! That's the word..all of you will rot in hell!! So its better to convert and save your souls before its too late!

Ram: Sebastian!! Stop this nonsense right away!!How do you know only a Christian will be saved and not anyone else.We Hindus do not think on those lines at all.For us its the good deeds of a person that counts.

Sebastian: Oh Yeah..you guys have the Karma theory of yours and your countless Gods.Feel like laughing sometimes.

Ram:Just stop it Ok!! I didn't expect this from you.I do not need a person like you in my life.
Why did I think I found love?

Sebastian:So what are you going to do now? Go back to Raji?

Ram: Yes!! I will go back to Raji.I will tell her all about this too.

to be continued....

" O''... What a suspense...? What Raji will do now ..will she accept Ram gracefully..being A HINDU...? ..I will be losing my sleep today...!!

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back