• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

Thanks for all that could be read by me today in this site.

"आत्मा इस शरीर का use कर परमात्मा द्वारा प्रस्तुत situation में अपने नियत (destined) भाव व्यक्त करती है" |
इसी "भावना" को conscious में लाना है कि आत्मा, परमात्मा द्वारा प्रस्तुत/ created situation में प्रत्येक क्षण है |

Last edited:
Sravna..why do you focus a lot on scenes that potray conflict of the good vs bad kind?
An overdose of anything isnt advisable.
What is overdose is relative Renuka. For a sattvic person like you I understand. But for those soaked in negativity this is not going to cause any flutter. But eventually God can work in ways that is not understandable by us humans. Let's see.

What is overdose is relative Renuka. For a sattvic person like you I understand. But for those soaked in negativity this is not going to cause any flutter. But eventually God can work in ways that is not understandable by us humans. Let's see.
Sravna..Whatever we type in Google search,after a while we would notice advertisements popping up that match whatever we typed.

Like wise whatever we "type" in the search engine of our minds, eventually we would have " advertisements" pop up in our mind too that matches the input..so if we keep typing all these fight scenes our mind gets fights/violence " advertisements" and the cells in our body reads these adverts as a command to follow and cells rearrange themselves to allow ourselves to be conflict and violence prone.
Medically all our cells have biomemory and what we feed our mind that what our cells become.

Yad Bhavam Tad Bhavati( you become what you identify with)

We have the free will to " type" conducive words in the search engine of our minds.
Once we utilize our free will well, Divine will takes over our search engine.
Think about it.

Yes Renuka . In a conflict between good and bad, God allows the bad to triumph initially but subsequently turns the table in a nuanced way and let the bad meets it's due fate. This though not ideally reflected in films yet shows an approximate trajectory of justice. I am so fascinated by this good vs bad that I don't find myself tired of uploading the clips.

We really have not seen cinematic climaxes happening in real life but what if? Wouldnt that be exciting? I am hoping that such an ending happen in reality and the mechanics would be equally mesmerising as the justice meted out.

Latest ads

Back