• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Wedding Anniversaries and their Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
I and my wife have completed 43 years of marriage ( married in November 1970)

in another two years hope to celebrate SAPPHIRE - precious and blue Wedding Anniversary!!

anniversaries.jpg

What about you ?

The 1st is PAPER, on which you can write

The 2nd is COTTON, all crisp and white,

The 3rd is LEATHER, a bag or some gloves,

The 4th is BOOKS, Lady Chatterley's loves!

The 5th is WOOD, a box full of dreams,

The 6th is IRON, metal not steam

The 7th is WOOL, soft and warm

The 8th is BRONZE, metal in an elegant form

The 9th is COPPER

10th is TIN,

The 11th is STEEL, so shiny and bright

The 12th is SILK, so soft and so light,

The 13th is LACE, maybe a cloth for a tray,

The 14th is IVORY, leave it for Jumbo,

The 15th is CRYSTAL, cut glass at its best,

The 20th CHINA, cups, plates and the rest,

The 25th is SILVER - really swell

The 30th is PEARL - from an oyster's shell

The 35th is CORAL, from under the sea

The 40th is RUBY, as red as red can be

The 45th is SAPPHIRE - precious and blue

The 50th is GOLDEN - Congratulations to you!

The 55th is EMERALD - so green and so pure,

The 60th DIAMOND - an achievement for sure.

The 65thBLUE SAPPHIRE,

70th PLATINUM

The 75th is DIAMOND ANDGOLD

The 80th OAK *

Wedding anniversaries and birthstones, the name given for each year of marriage, appropriate gifts for each year from 1st to 80th anniversay.

Last edited:
hi p j sir,

congratulations.....many more years to come.....MARRIAGE IS MADE IN HEAVEN ....CONDUCTED IN EARTH IN TRUE MEANING....

he Wedding Anniversaries and their Names

I and my wife have completed 43 years of marriage ( married in November 1970)

in another two years hope to celebrate SAPPHIRE - precious and blue Wedding Anniversary!!

once a small conversation happened with an american white.....we talked many things...culture, religion, family ,food etc....

he said one joke....he once asked an indian abt his wedding life....the indian said that ..he got married 40 yrs over....

now kids and grand kids....waiting for great grand kid....then the white man said....YOU LIVE WITH A SINGLE WIFE FOR

MORE THAN 40 YRS....THE INDIAN SAID...YES...THE WHITE GUY SAID....YOU ARE SO POOR GUY....IF IM IN UR

POSITION....I WOULD HAVE MORE 10 WIVES WITHIN FORTY YEARS....INDIANS ARE SO POOR TASTE ABT WIFE...

THEN HE SAID AGAIN.....IS IT POSSIBLE TO LIVE ONE WIFE 4O YEARS?.....we all are laughed...what to do?

Dear PJ sir,

Wow great.

Keep up the good work...its not easy to be married to the same person for so many years!LOL(just kidding)

But deep down inside I feel PJ sir is a very romantic person that has helped to make the marriage worthwhile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back