• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Who is this" Pretty Lady"?

• Thread starter Thread starter ShivKC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

The comments are supposed to follow the quote! Right?? :decision:

Otherwise, we have to scroll down searching for the quote! :fish2:

I disagree - not a security lapse. Our contingent in the march (leave out the sport-persons) are in as favourites of some politician or bureaucrat or powerful leader. When the approved marchers saw a new face, they did not object because, who knows, priyanka or rahul might have sponsored her; and who can question to verify?

This thread appears to be a 'patti maNdapam', trying to find out whether the girl is pretty or not...
Whatever be the result, the security lapse is something to be ashamed of!
:humble:

Suppose all the people who are studying in U.K. got excited,

decided to represent India on their own and

entered the ground along with the athletes,

will you still say the same thing???

What if she had been a beautiful terrorist or a suicide bomber???

She had a valid entry pass to enter the grounds, so she was not trespassing, just a innocent 22 yr old. No great shakes if some or a lot of people with valid entry pass join the "silly" procession.

Lets not make a mountain of a molehill.

She is very bold (dare devil). Just achieved her ambition without going in to the formalities.

Can I ask what is their to be outraged about ????. Has anyone died ?. Has anyone got hurt ?.

She is after all a 22 yr old girl pursuing her studies & she was exicted to represent India. Lets not get carried away here !

She could be from al-qaida. In this day and age you do not want to take that risk. Athletes worked their life to represent the country, and this interloper rained on their parade. It is rude, criminal, and potentially dangerous. I hope the olympic committee finds her guilty and deports her to India, and in India they find she broke protocol and throw her in some obscure jail.

I disagree - not a security lapse. Our contingent in the march (leave out the sport-persons) are in as favourites of some politician or bureaucrat or powerful leader. When the approved marchers saw a new face, they did not object because, who knows, priyanka or rahul might have sponsored her; and who can question to verify?

I can understand that one may be anti-government as it is not a BJP government, but this is un-indian. Athletes have to qualify to represent India, administrative staff is appointed. But this interloper broke all norms, and should be punished, or at least criticized.

With the same logic I suppose one would cheer for Kasab. Hatred of policy should not become cheering for the lawlessness.

Last edited:
Perhaps you have not understood the post; read it again.

you have a lot to learn especially about Indian sports, Indian Olympic authority, Indian politician; I do not understand what BJP has to do with this? You have a BJP fixation!

Kasab's fate is in the hands of sonia and priyanka gandhi. Still what is the connection?

I can understand that one may be anti-government as it is not a BJP government, but this is un-indian. Athletes have to qualify to represent India, administrative staff is appointed. But this interloper broke all norms, and should be punished, or at least criticized.

With the same logic I suppose one would cheer for Kasab. Hatred of policy should not become cheering for the lawlessness.

She could be from al-qaida. In this day and age you do not want to take that risk. Athletes worked their life to represent the country, and this interloper rained on their parade. It is rude, criminal, and potentially dangerous. I hope the olympic committee finds her guilty and deports her to India, and in India they find she broke protocol and throw her in some obscure jail.

wow, you are unbelievable !!. She had a valid entry pass so where is this issue of al-quaida, terrorist crap comes from ???

she took part in a "silly" procession because she was excited to be part of the Indian contingent. for that if you want to deport her & put her in a Jail for this, you have a serious moral compass issue ! Obviously you dont find such outrage at our politicians & bureacrats who are actually criminals !

By the way just heard from my friends that the British are planning to give her asylum status (published in one of the tabloids) because many Indians are threatening her with physical violence, Jail term when she returns to India !!.

British obviously have a better moral compass & are great leaders & compassionate human beings unlike some in this forum !!

The fact of the matter is that despite having a valid pass for the Olympics, quoting PTI "she was supposed to guide the contingent till it entered the track, but she triumphantly took a round with the Indian squad"

How can the person who turned intruder in the march past lead the Indian contingent along with Sushil Kumar (Our Beijing Bronze medallist) without the necessary permission

She is not a child....She is an adult

India became a laughing stock in the inaugural ceremony because of her

In case we leave her without any punishment it will set a very bad precedent

The organisers have to answer this without any bias

Actually everyone is laughing at the reaction of Indians on such a silly event. Just go to CNN or BBC & read the reactions from people of other nationalities.

Just quoting one here from CNN.

"Indians have bigger issues to worry about like poverty, millions of children dying from malnutrition, etc instead of some girl leading the indian contingent in Olympics "

She had a valid entry pass to enter the grounds, so she was not trespassing, just a innocent 22 yr old. No great shakes if some or a lot of people with valid entry pass join the "silly" procession.

Lets not make a mountain of a molehill.

The VALID pass - if there were one- was to enter the grounds

and NOT to LEAD the Indian team in the procession!

How COME such a scheming person became so INNOCENT so suddenly??? :rolleyes:

I am sure many others had valid pass to enter the ground.

Why did they NOT try such cheap tricks???

Last edited:
Let us remember that it is after all an Indian contingent where there is a place for pretty, petty, pity, etc.:sick: It has to happen on a foreign soil in front of the whole world is of course a new phenemenon!:embarassed:

Just quoting one here from CNN.

"Indians have bigger issues to worry about like poverty, millions of children dying from malnutrition, etc instead of some girl leading the indian contingent in Olympics "

Is this not what the Western media always repeat ad-nauseum whenever anything pertaining to India is reported?

And guess what - when Union Carbide poison gas leakage occurred in 1984 or when Coca-Cola and IBM were booted out (in 1978 by George Fernandez of Janata Government), the west never made any mention about India's poverty or millions of mal-nourished children.

Is this not what the Western media always repeat ad-nauseum whenever anything pertaining to India is reported?

And guess what - when Union Carbide poison gas leakage occurred in 1984 or when Coca-Cola and IBM were booted out (in 1978 by George Fernandez of Janata Government), the west never made any mention about India's poverty or millions of mal-nourished children.

I agree with your view.
It is a shame that Indians condone lawlessness, and then complain about corruption.
They are not outraged against the perpetrators and their supporters instead cheer them and show India in poor light.

She is very bold (dare devil). Just achieved her ambition without going in to the formalities.

Instead of cheering the persons who who worked hard to represent India, you cheer the worthless coward, and a thief.
What perverted sense of boldness.

Perhaps you have not understood the post; read it again.

you have a lot to learn especially about Indian sports, Indian Olympic authority, Indian politician; I do not understand what BJP has to do with this? You have a BJP fixation!

Kasab's fate is in the hands of sonia and priyanka gandhi. Still what is the connection?

Mr. Sarang I would not have to point out your failings (I do not go spell check your post either).
Your sense of right and wrong is purely party based. I have no such fixation.
You forgot that India won independence from British rule in 1947. The present government is India's own government. It is democracy so everyone has a say in it. Unfortunately your side blew it when they had a chance.
Acting against India is legally, and morally wrong for an Indian. Bringing shame on India is horrendous.

Last edited:
Nice play of words!!!:rolleyes:
If a woman can do this in a foreign soil, in front of the whole world,
we can trace the roots of the likes of the Almighty Neera Radia.

Let us remember that it is after all an Indian contingent where there is a place for pretty, petty, pity, etc.:sick: It has to happen on a foreign soil in front of the whole world is of course a new phenemenon!:embarassed:

wow, you are unbelievable !!. She had a valid entry pass so where is this issue of al-quaida, terrorist crap comes from ???

she took part in a "silly" procession because she was excited to be part of the Indian contingent. for that if you want to deport her & put her in a Jail for this, you have a serious moral compass issue ! Obviously you dont find such outrage at our politicians & bureacrats who are actually criminals !

By the way just heard from my friends that the British are planning to give her asylum status (published in one of the tabloids) because many Indians are threatening her with physical violence, Jail term when she returns to India !!.

British obviously have a better moral compass & are great leaders & compassionate human beings unlike some in this forum !!

British are clever enough to trace the problem to its roots!
There is no moral compass. They just want to have
nothing to do with some Indians manhandling another Indian in their soil!

i liked her turquoise denim and close to post office red colour top.. she had the audacity, and she never breached any security threat...

bold. bold. bold, pretty lady in red.

for those who mourn about this incident, look at what happened in MGR's funeral. a lady barged in there, wept emotionally with all the true condolence tone, while his wife janagi was there next. definitely a protocol breach, and custom breach..

any worries here

ONE wrong thing does not justify
the other wrong things!!! :nono:
Love her red shirt,
love her teal denim,
love her audacity,
love the daring dame,
but DO NOT try to
justify her action.:nono:
I do neither mourn :nono:
nor adore her action.:nono:

the lady in red certainly got her 15 minutes of global fame, never mind throwing olympic committee in to a tizzy.

but on a second thought, for our country, known for its harmony in chaos, her anaglyph was certainly a true reflection of india.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back