• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Who is this" Pretty Lady"?

• Thread starter Thread starter ShivKC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shining in borrowed glory and feathers too !!!

I know the story where two state heads had to attend a dinner with their wives.

The hostess was unkindly disposed to the guest. She secretly found out the color of

dress her enemy-dame would wear for the dinner. She had the entire dining hall

renovated in a green color that would make the hostess' blue dress look ugly and

gaudy. That Females would go to any length, height and depth to put the others in

bad light (color?) has been proved again!!!
You said it. That is why there are 98% HP husbands perhaps!

See.. This is what happens to male members... just because they appreciate another female... Is it natural tendency of any female..?

TVK

We dare NOT drool!
Just for watching a beautiful handsome Gandharva play with his wife,
Renuka Devi had her head cut off by her own her son's hand. :scared:

What will be the outcome if a wife elaborates :blah:

the baby-faced Bharat's charms to scowling faced mama OR :(

the masculine strength of Satyaraj to a "chonaa bhaai" mama OR
the toned powerhouse body of Vishal to a ever-pregnant-mama???:preggers:

In my previous post I had referred to the "lady" in question as "female". Sorry if that sounded derogatory; I was following another post and used the same term. A better choice would have been 'woman".

But regardless of whether it was a pretty young woman or a bearded old man the crime and punishment should be the same. However probably we have given this too much attention. The real question is: Why is India not winning more medals?

what is this rubbish about India getting humiliated, outraged etc... ???. This is a total non issue, a young innocent 22 yr old joined this "silly" procession who no one cares, but somehow this a cause for enormous outrage in this forum !!

for the so called NRI's here who have suddenly taken umbrage under moral righteouness & giving sermons to others, let me remind them that Strippers routinely disrupt events in US, Europe that too in the so called national events/July 4th celebrations, Super Bowl etc.., riots happen between supporters of various football fans, etc..

I have myself been part of such events. No one bothers ever on such events.

what is this rubbish about India getting humiliated, outraged etc... ???. This is a total non issue, a young innocent 22 yr old joined this "silly" procession who no one cares, but somehow this a cause for enormous outrage in this forum !!

for the so called NRI's here who have suddenly taken umbrage under moral righteouness & giving sermons to others, let me remind them that Strippers routinely disrupt events in US, Europe that too in the so called national events/July 4th celebrations, Super Bowl etc.., riots happen between supporters of various football fans, etc..

I have myself been part of such events. No one bothers ever on such events.

May be no one wanted you to strip.:peace:

Typical response, because no skin in the game. If it was your son getting the VC, and some naked women showed up and stole the whole proceeding, then we will see your true color.

Last edited:
In my previous post I had referred to the "lady" in question as "female". Sorry if that sounded derogatory; I was following another post and used the same term. A better choice would have been 'woman".

But regardless of whether it was a pretty young woman or a bearded old man the crime and punishment should be the same. However probably we have given this too much attention. The real question is: Why is India not winning more medals?

The real question is: Why is India not winning more medals?[/QUOTE]

hi

see the USA....a single person Micheal phelps got 19 gold medals in Olympics....he belongs my state in USA....very humble

person....he beat all olympic records as single person....even here nobody much talk abt him...business goes on as usual...

even the state governor not issued any special abt him.....

Last edited:
They have gone on record that biting cold weather will not push them for more cover; ready to boycott olympics if expanse under display is curtailed.

Dear VR ji,

Let the male members drool away..let them enjoy too.
We can wait for the track and field events to start in Olympics and then we can admire the male athletes too.

BTW any of you guys in forum watch Beach Volley Ball in Olympics?

1343581605_3814_volleyball.jpg

In my previous post I had referred to the "lady" in question as "female".

Ha Ha Ha...it is no big deal yaar.

For documentation purposes the word Male/Female is used when referring to a Man or Woman.

Ok just say you become my patient..

I would document you as :

Mr Biswa

40 something year old,US citizen Ethnic Indian Male in my records.

Ha Ha Ha...it is no big deal yaar.

For documentation purposes the word Male/Female is used when referring to a Man or Woman.

Ok just say you become my patient..

I would document you as :

Mr Biswa

40 something year old,US citizen Ethnic Indian Male in my records.

Ha ha, I don't know about the US citizen part. I am one of those who Mr. JayKay767 referred to as a "so called NRI". Though I don't understand what is "so-called" about an NRI. In immigration status, there is no grey area.

Ha ha, I don't know about the US citizen part. I am one of those who Mr. JayKay767 referred to as a "so called NRI". Though I don't understand what is "so-called" about an NRI. In immigration status, there is no grey area.

Dear Biswa,

As far as I know an NRI is a person who is an Indian Citizen residing abroad.
He/she still has an Indian Passport.

But one thing I can not understand is that my mother was born in India in 1944 and became a Malaysian citizen at the age of 3,has a Malaysian Passport but still she is given NRI status in India.

I only got to know this when I was a student where my mother wanted to transfer some money from her account to mine.
She was told that since she was born in India in 1944 she is considered NRI and can not transfer money from her account to mine cos I am a Malaysian Citizen.

I was wondering these guys knew she has a Malaysian Passport but yet told her she is considered NRI.

Wonder why?

Dear Biswa,

As far as I know an NRI is a person who is an Indian Citizen residing abroad.
He/she still has an Indian Passport.

But one thing I can not understand is that my mother was born in India in 1944 and became a Malaysian citizen at the age of 3,has a Malaysian Passport but still she is given NRI status in India.

I only got to know this when I was a student where my mother wanted to transfer some money from her account to mine.
She was told that since she was born in India in 1944 she is considered NRI and can not transfer money from her account to mine cos I am a Malaysian Citizen.

I was wondering these guys knew she has a Malaysian Passport but yet told her she is considered NRI.

Wonder why?
hi renu,
some countries born citizen are different from naturalised citizen......you both can have Malaysian passport....you born in

Malaysia....your mother born in india....so the different....i heard that even a child is born in Japan...stull he/she cannot become

a citizen....either of the parents should be a japanese citizen.......understand lahhhh....anyway back to thread.....
latest news abt pretty woman....

It was error of judgement, says 'mystery woman' Madhura Nagendra

Last edited:
Today's "Deccan Herald" carries the Lady's version of the incident at Olympic march past.

Here it is:
“I was overexcited to be there and look at the Indian contingent and none stopped me from participating in the parade,” said Madhura K L Nagendra, whose misadventure hit headlines around the globe.

An accreditation badge issued to her to be part of Danny Boyle’s dancing troupe “allowed” Madhura to “accompany” the Indian contingent at the London Olympics opening ceremony. On her return to the City on Thursday, Madhura told Deccan Herald that her faux pas did not constitute a security breach.

Apologising to “one billion Indians” if she had hurt “their sentiments”, Madhura said she spoke to none in the Indian contingent which she “led”. She said she did not get even an opportunity to speak to Sushil Kumar, Gagan Narang or Sania Mirza, who were walking in close proximity.

Everyone was busy enjoying the ceremony, so there was no opportunity for me to speak to anyone,” she added.

I think , it is time that we should end this discussion.
Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

i watched here interview with TV channel yesterday.

she tendered apology, and claimed it as judgmental error.

whats the meaning of 'judgmental error'

The real question is: Why is India not winning more medals?

hi

see the USA....a single person Micheal phelps got 19 gold medals in Olympics....he belongs my state in USA....very humble

person....he beat all olympic records as single person....even here nobody much talk abt him...business goes on as usual...

even the state governor not issued any special abt him.....[/QUOTE]

Michael is a one man army...We are a pygmy when compared to him...At one go he has eclipsed the total no of medals that India has ever won in all Olymics put together since inception

Michael is a one man army...We are a pygmy when compared to him...At one go he has eclipsed the total no of medals that India has ever won in all Olymics put together since inception

Michael is a great Olympian, I too admit. But I could not understand why you should denigrate India by making statements such as "At one go he has eclipsed the total no of medals that India has ever won in all Olymics put together since inception"

And you did not even check the facts before typing in. Here is what wiki says about India in Olympics:

"
Indian athletes have won a total of 21 medals, mostly in field hockey". The link: India at the Olympics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Michael is a great Olympian, I too admit. But I could not understand why you should denigrate India by making statements such as "At one go he has eclipsed the total no of medals that India has ever won in all Olymics put together since inception"

And you did not even check the facts before typing in. Here is what wiki says about India in Olympics:

"
Indian athletes have won a total of 21 medals, mostly in field hockey". The link: India at the Olympics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 112 years India has got 21 medals at the olympics

In 4 olympics - 12 years Michael Phelps has 20 medals (as per last count) & still counting

There is no denigration in this...You have not seen the sarcasm in my comment

P.S: Kannada seems nearer to Tamil!! :thumb:

Yes it is..when I was in Manipal I could handle a Kannada speaking patient but not a Malayalam speaking one.

For a Malayalam speaking patient I used to ask the nurse to translate.
Malayalam is too hard and tongue twisting.

In Deccan chronicle:
manoj 03/08/2012 - 11:27am
u silly twit.....wat are u going to do for ur country...next BigBoss contestant...jhalak diklaga..etc...

santosh 03/08/2012 - 08:05am
She painted the face of every Indian black especially the Bangaloreans and she wants to do something for the country ? Shame on her.

In The Times OF India:
ujwala
22 mins ago (02:16 PM)
To all those who support her ''harmless'' stunt that gave us a one blink appearance on global t.v screens: 1.Let me know when your wedding is on, which you worked hard to make an event, and I will put on a big smile and walk down the aisle in front of you and spoil your moment. You won't mind , because, you know, it's just 'fun'. 2.Or let me know when you are holding your new born for the first time in your arms. I'll just grab your baby before you do and spoil your moment. Again,you won't mind,because you know,it's just fun for me. And to Sushil Kumar, the flag bearer, oh, you won't mind if I take your moment of achievement away with my sense of entitlement and lack of good behavior for it's just 'fun'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back