• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Who is this" Pretty Lady"?

• Thread starter Thread starter ShivKC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly I feel there is nothing daring or brave about this female..she was just displaying sheer disregard for rules and regulations and that is reckless behavior in technical terms.

These are the types of individuals who would do anything without thinking of others.
To me I feel she brought shame to the nation cos she does not deserve to be leading the atheletes cos she is a sheer no body in the field of sports!

She should have known this fact and at least stayed in the background if she really could not resists joining in.

Frankly I feel there is nothing daring or brave about this female..she was just displaying sheer disregard for rules and regulations and that is reckless behavior in technical terms.

These are the types of individuals who would do anything without thinking of others.
To me I feel she brought shame to the nation cos she does not deserve to be leading the atheletes cos she is a sheer no body in the field of sports!

She should have known this fact and at least stayed in the background if she really could not resists joining in.

Pretty / fatty / little bit of fat / no features / more beautiful girls in India / courageous / madness etc etc etc these are the words about the "not so innocent " girl who has done this. First to share the blame should be the authorities who could not even have the basic ability of managing the "sequence" in which the athelets procession should have been, the organizing committee for allowing a non-athlete to pass the ground, serious seurity breach - any one can join the procession. Besides all these people, we should also blame ourselves for taking the post upto 52 numbers for this thread.

Venkat K

She has achieved what she wanted; all india is talking about her; she has got the fame and notoriety she didn't expect; to cap it all, she will get asylum in UK as reported earlier. What else one needs? A small cross step (butting into) leading to a giant make-up.

The VALID pass - if there were one- was to enter the grounds

and NOT to LEAD the Indian team in the procession!

How COME such a scheming person became so INNOCENT so suddenly??? :rolleyes:

I am sure many others had valid pass to enter the ground.

Why did they NOT try such cheap tricks???

Still you have not understood. Go back and read it again!!!

Mr. Sarang I would not have to point out your failings (I do not go spell check your post either).
Your sense of right and wrong is purely party based. I have no such fixation.
You forgot that India won independence from British rule in 1947. The present government is India's own government. It is democracy so everyone has a say in it. Unfortunately your side blew it when they had a chance.
Acting against India is legally, and morally wrong for an Indian. Bringing shame on India is horrendous.

The indian olympic federation or its officials, leader of the delegation, minister for sports, security personnel (indian) who accompanied the team are all keeping quiet; even the press does not bother them. Why?

Ha. Ha.... Great fun to have an intruder in the ceremonial march past. Where else it can happen? Indian contingent of course. Which Minister of Foreign Affairs read a wrong report of another Country in UNSC. India Of Course.
I am sorry, we have lost our sense of humour.
Why complain about a pretty Bharatanatyam Dancer, in modern dress marching among the bunch of Ladies dressed in "Govinda Manjal". Have you seen men folk wearing yellow turban in normal life?

I hope they are not singing "Sare Jahan se Achcha Hindustan Hamara..."

Cheers,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

I feel that in India, "getting ahead by crooked means" is the accepted norm for majority. I suppose living among corruption, warps their sense of right and wrong.
I did not realize that the moral fiber is weakened to this extent.
"kuSangat ka phal." Your moral values depends on the company you keep. SAD SAD.

Last edited:
I feel that in India, "getting ahead by crooked means" is the accepted norm for majority. I suppose living among corruption, warps their sense of right and wrong.
I did not realize that the moral fiber is weakened to this extent.
"kuSangat ka phal." Your moral values depends on the company you keep. SAD SAD.

Mr.Prasad:

It is all so convenient to pontificate, sitting in the cosy comfort of a furnished apartment in the affluent West. The evangelicals of the West also use the same 'moral fiber' argument to denigrate Hinduism.

Last edited:
This is quite uncalled for. I don't know how Hinduism comes into or justifies this Olympic misadventure.

That said, one could argue, that the trespassing lady is not a true Indian. She is an NRI living in the UK. Nobody ever said that the morals/attitude of NRIs are automatically superior to native Indians.

Mr.Prasad:

It is all so convenient to pontificate, sitting in the cosy comfort of a furnished apartment in the affluent West. The evangelicals of the West also use the same 'moral fiber' argument to denigrate Hinduism.

What a jump from praising an ilegal act to denigrate Hinduism. So you think it is ok for a Hindu to do illegal thing, but it is not right for a Hindu NRI to condemn it.:noidea:

And we don't even (officially) know if the woman is a Hindu or not. Thankfully, I hope we do not know her caste, otherwise this could devolve into a caste battle as well.

that scarlett's act is not illegal, at least, as per the british laws.

she had all the security clearance, and was already a volunteer in danny boyle's crew.

to the maximum, she can be charged with creating 'nuisance'. but i bet no one ever would say that. matter of fact, she made the indian contingent look more colorful..

without that 'bangalore pretty lady in red', indian parade would have been an eye sore with all turmeric yellow rags draped around.

that scarlett's act is not illegal, at least, as per the british laws.

she had all the security clearance, and was already a volunteer in danny boyle's crew.

to the maximum, she can be charged with creating 'nuisance'. but i bet no one ever would say that. matter of fact, she made the indian contingent look more colorful..

without that 'bangalore pretty lady in red', indian parade would have been an eye sore with all turmeric yellow rags draped around.
hi
she is not only with MOOKUM MUZHIYUM .....but also with BUSU BUSNNU ODAMBUM.....she is better than our camel cowboy

dress.....lol

Exactly what is there to be appreciated in this female? For showing disrespect to the Indian Olympians? For humiliating one's own country? For taking advantage of the system? Or for "redeeming" the unsmart uniform of the sportsmen wearing yellow rags by wearing a smart red jacket?

It is High time to form a Drooler's wing in the forum! :rolleyes:

I know a few eligible members already!!! :)

Dear VR ji,

Let the male members drool away..let them enjoy too.
We can wait for the track and field events to start in Olympics and then we can admire the male athletes too.

BTW any of you guys in forum watch Beach Volley Ball in Olympics?

1343581605_3814_volleyball.jpg

I am astounded at the callousness of some of the posters.You have no clue about this event's magnitude and about the spirit of
sport (I have repped TN in a non-cricket sport and I know a little about this).
I am sure some of you are of the types who would plead with your grandkids'sports teacher to put the kid straight into the final since the kid was busy studying during the heats.
And also in the league where you grease the Traffic inspector's palm to clear your derelict vehicle's fitness.
And worse than our illustrious lady ex-President who regularly missed guard-of-honor protocols(at least she is senile)

Madhura can go to hell (russia i heard).

I know this is an invective but some of you deserve it. ANd no country(out of at least 100 everytime) has had this across 30 olympics.

Had to look at sportskeeda to get towards normalcy after reading some of your posts.

I am astounded at the callousness of some of the posters.You have no clue about this event's magnitude and about the spirit of
I am sure some of you are of the types who would plead with your grandkids'sports teacher to put the kid straight into the final since the kid was busy studying during the heats.
And also in the league where you grease the Traffic inspector's palm to clear your derelict vehicle's fitness.
And worse than our illustrious lady ex-President who regularly missed guard-of-honor protocols(at least she is senile)

I know this is an invective but some of you deserve it. ANd no country(out of at least 100 everytime) has had this across 30 olympics.

Had to look at sportskeeda to get towards normalcy after reading some of your posts.

Dear sir,

Why this Kolaveri?

We members here are a nice lot.

Hope you don't form the wrong impression of members here.

Whatever may be the inanity of other posts, this post is miles ahead of other inanities.

Exactly what is there to be appreciated in this female? For showing disrespect to the Indian Olympians? For humiliating one's own country? For taking advantage of the system? Or for "redeeming" the unsmart uniform of the sportsmen wearing yellow rags by wearing a smart red jacket?

Mr. Biswa,
You and I are the only ones worried about humiliation of India, Indians do not care, and they will dismiss our views as that of NRI's. Same is true for Renuka. Only Mrs VR, Raji Ram agree with us that this was a breach of protocol. Post#65 may be the answer.

I understand your anger at some of the posters. Their distain for Indian Athletes is shameful, but it may not be only against the Athletes. So I welcome you to join the minority.

Last edited:
Shining in borrowed glory and feathers too !!!

I know the story where two state heads had to attend a dinner with their wives.

The hostess was unkindly disposed to the guest. She secretly found out the color of

dress her enemy-dame would wear for the dinner. She had the entire dining hall

renovated in a green color that would make the hostess' blue dress look ugly and

gaudy. That Females would go to any length, height and depth to put the others in

bad light (color?) has been proved again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back