• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TALE OF TWO SISTERS..[ 1 ]..kk4646 [TVK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!! It's just the begining Krish..honeymoon period everyone is understanding at the begining.

Hey come to think of it Krish is very much like C Ravi!! ha ha ha

Dear Renuka,

Krish, C Ravi and many others are guys and girls who know what is this human life and what all are the possible complexities and confusions in this Human life, that includes Love, Marriage, Family etc..in terms of human interrelatedness.

They are the people who are not determined to perceive the negative aspects of life as the ultimate reality/ultimate outcome AND are not willing to start living their life, expecting the ultimate negatively (as the only truth) alone gonna happen ultimately. They don't want to conclude - why to be rejoiced, thrilled, happy and appreciate the present happiness, hoping the happiness to continue for ever? And they don't want to lose the charm of their living together and to lose the charm of their positive thoughts & positive perceptions.

Tale of two sisters [12 ]...tvk

Dear Krish,

By the time you read this letter..I will be far..far..away from you...
I lied to you ..Krish...to take the consent letter, to vacate and join some other hostel..but ..I had no such intention..I resigned the job without informing you because you will never allow me to do so....I know ..Krish..how much you would have been hurt..but all along you were the one who has taken care of me and now the time has come to decide about me ..by MYSELF...

I could have married you..or anyone choosen by you or by myself...but Krish .....I have decided two months back iself not to do such things.....I have decided to DEVOTE my life for the ORPHANED children and this I have decided as I MYSLF is an ORPHAN now in this world.....
Krish...you will be wthin me for ever....the ever smiling Krish..the Krish ..who buried his love for the sake of Sebatian..the Krish...who rejected the love of Raji for the sake of Ram...the Krish who was prepared to forgo the marriage arranged by parents for the sake this Raji's future... I will not/can not find anyone like you....who is always prepared to sacrifice for FRIENDSHIP...
Krish.... I am going away from you because as long as I am nearer and with you..you will never stop thinking about me and my future....You are now married Krish... and NO WOMAN in this world will tolerate her Husband....talking and thinking about ANOTHER woman ..Krish....It may happen or may not..but... I do not want to be the cause...if it happened......and I want MY Krish to have a happy , peaceful married life...

Krish....one day or other ..please write OUR story..let this world know....that story of disappointmets...the story of broken hearts..the stoy of dissolution...the story of failed love....I know Krish most of them who reads that story will not agree with this Raji...the path chosen by Raji...but atleast there will be someone who will say YES to Raji...
I am leaving my Diary with you Krish....To keep it or to destroy it is your option...but please read it once...read it to know the love of Raji....the love of misconception....

I will live..Krish...I will not Die...I am Savithri's Sister ....I have the same courage and determination to face this world...but Krish..please never....never try to trace and find me...That will hurt me more and more.... Please convey my regards to Sebastian and Ram....
And....finally..finally.....for ONCE ...and for the last time..please allow me to write as......

YOUR'S.....

Raji......'the Unfortunate'....

'O'....Raji......Where are you......? Where have you gone.....? Will I see You......?

I am searching......STILL.....

TVK

Q.E.D.

"எங்கிருந்தாலும் வாழ்க....

உன் இதயமும் அமைதியில் வாழ்க".....

[ ...Film...Nenjil orr Aalayam...]

Dear Renuka

Ref your post # 272. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! TVK is meeting Tmt Raji this " weekend ".

Now, Rat & Camel, be sportive and upload your own pictures. The Kutty Krishnan picture
of Tmt VR reveals the mischievous sparkle in her eyes - but looks like TVK is going to
meet a scenery !

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem

Dear Renuka

Ref your post # 272. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! TVK is meeting Tmt Raji this " weekend ".

Now, Rat & Camel, be sportive and upload your own pictures. The Kutty Krishnan picture
of Tmt VR reveals the mischievous sparkle in her eyes - but looks like TVK is going to
meet a scenery !

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem

I am not sure... I will confirm to Raji Madam shortly..!!

TVK

Dear Sir,

That's the terrible decision that Raji has taken. It has really pained me a lot. My eyes got wet!!!!!

She has decided not to burden KRISH, because 1) Krish never had any love feelings towards her, 2) Krish's father has selected a girl for KRISH, 3) Krish could think of accepting Raji only after Savithri's death and 4) Krish's decision to accept her was purely out of his sense of caring towards a good and lonely girl - Raji.

She is already been burdened with gratitude towards KRISH for enabling her take up BSc. as a regular student in Ethiraj college. How easily can she expect KRISH to marry her just for her sake and not out of his natural inclination towards her? So, Raji, as a Matured, Selfless, Responsible, Understanding & Dignified lady has taken such a decision of going far away as an Orphan to serve Orphaned children.

As I could sense correctly about these sisters in the story, they turn out to be great humans. They didn't betray, they didn't cheat, they didn't exploit and they didn't torture these wonderful guys. These two sisters NEVER HAD the sense of SELFISHNESS & GREEDINESS.

Hats off to Savithri and Hats off to Raji...

As gem of a person, Raji has taken the right decision. She had the right sense of this world. How can she be confident to ever be safe and get a good guy for her life, when she is all alone as an orphan with out any of her family members by her side? Raji wanted to just live in peace and make her life meaningful by serving orphaned children.

But, her life story has pained me a lot!!!!

Where is this Raji now??? How is she??? Could Krish ever come to know her whereabouts?? I am too eager to know!!

Dear Renuka

meet a scenery !

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem

Shri Anand Manohar,

Nice to see your pic. along with your better half...

Sir, other than from the way you write here, from your pic., I could sense that, you are a very sportive, charming, enthusiastic, passionate and a very active person.

You have the skills to express yourself clearly in your communication, you have the sense of appreciation towards artistic skills and you have a very helping mentality.

You have a great personality, Sir!!!!!

:)

Dear Sir,

That's the terrible decision that Raji has taken. It has really pained me a lot. My eyes got wet!!!!!

She has decided not to burden KRISH, because 1) Krish never had any love feelings towards her, 2) Krish's father has selected a girl for KRISH, 3) Krish could think of accepting Raji only after Savithri's death and 4) Krish's decision to accept her was purely out of his sense of caring towards a good and lonely girl - Raji.

She is already been burdened with gratitude towards KRISH for enabling her take up BSc. as a regular student in Ethiraj college. How easily can she expect KRISH to marry her just for her sake and not out of his natural inclination towards her? So, Raji, as a Matured, Selfless, Responsible, Understanding & Dignified lady has taken such a decision of going far away as an Orphan to serve Orphaned children.

As I could sense correctly about these sisters in the story, they turn out to be great humans. They didn't betray, they didn't cheat, they didn't exploit and they didn't torture these wonderful guys. These two sisters NEVER HAD the sense of SELFISHNESS & GREEDINESS.

Hats off to Savithri and Hats off to Raji...

As gem of a person, Raji has taken the right decision. She had the right sense of this world. How can she be confident to ever be safe and get a good guy for her life, when she is all alone as an orphan with out any of her family members by her side? Raji wanted to just live in peace and make her life meaningful by serving orphaned children.

But, her life story has pained me a lot!!!!

Where is this Raji now??? How is she??? Could Krish ever come to know her whereabouts?? I am too eager to know!!

"Where is this Raji now??? How is she??? Could Krish ever come to know her whereabouts?? I am too eager to know!!"....

I made a request to every one to give opinion ..what could be REAL.. & what could be REEL...

I have chosen not to drag [DRAB...?? ] this story... because that itself will form into another one... However I definitely write WHAT IS THE PRESENT position... after knowing some of opinions...

TVK

Thanks for posting the song... Sometimes to STEAL something and use it is also a pleasure ...Is it not...?
I wanted to post the song 'KAdhalilE thOlviyutrAn kALai oruvan' (with a request to change as

'KAdhalilE thOlviyutrAr iru
kALaiyar') but did not, for two reasons.

1. That song is available only in female voice in the youtube!

2. Your choice of the song has 'blessings' to the ex-lover!! :angel:

Ha ha ha...didn't I tell you guys that Raji can survive anything?
She is strong person who is self centered!!
For now she might feel like devoting herself to an orphanage but after a while she might find someone and get married.

Please for God's sake no one can live in the memory of their so called first love forever.
Time deletes all thoughts after a while.
Some people do not even remember the name of their 1st boyfriend or girlfriends after a while.

Be practical in life.. and move on and be happy.
Raji is just feeling depressed now after a while she will be Ok.

Ha ha ha...didn't I tell you guys that Raji can survive anything?
She is strong person who is self centered!!
For now she might feel like devoting herself to an orphanage but after a while she might find someone and get married.

Please for God's sake no one can live in the memory of their so called first love forever.
Time deletes all thoughts after a while.
Some people do not even remember the name of their 1st boyfriend or girlfriends after a while.

Be practical in life.. and move on and be happy.
Raji is just feeling depressed now after a while she will be Ok.

"Some people do not even remember the name of their 1st boyfriend or girlfriends after a while."...This is true only for the present generation...but not in the period some 30 to 40 years back....and this story..if you read it carefully... it is told as a flashback...

TVK

"Some people do not even remember the name of their 1st boyfriend or girlfriends after a while."...This is true only for the present generation...but not in the period some 30 to 40 years back....and this story..if you read it carefully... it is told as a flashback...

TVK

Dear sir,

It's still the same..if it was 30-40 years ago..they wouldn't remember too cos Alzheimer's would have set in.

So either way memory is deleted.
Time deletes everything ..didn't I tell you so.

No one really can cry too long for anyone.If a person cries internally for anyone forever it's pathological and he/she needs psychological intervention.

Didn't I quote the Puranas before that Devayani didn't cry for Kacha after he rejected her?
She moved on with life and married King Yayati.

Last edited:
Dear sir,

It's still the same..if it was 30-40 years ago..they wouldn't remember too cos Alzheimer's would have set in.

So either way memory is deleted.
Time deletes everything ..didn't I tell you so.

No one really can cry too long for anyone.If a person cries internally for anyone forever it's pathological and he/she needs psychological intervention.

Didn't I quote the Puranas before that Devayani didn't cry for Kacha after he rejected her?
She moved on with life and married King Yayati.

"No one really can cry too long for anyone."...Yes life will go on but that does not mean that all the people will simply forget the past and switch over to the next availability... Love & affection are like use & throw commodities nowadays.. But in those days a true love will always remain within for some people and they will not choose the alternative and like to remain as it is... As you said there are people who have chosen the alternate and they may be majority but there are few whom I know 'personaly'..and remained...without change.. in both the genders...

TVK

TVK

Last edited:
I did not participate in the story discussions / dissections!!

After reading all the chapters, these are my conclusions:

1. Ram and Krish helped the two sisters Savithri and Raji.

2. Raji loved Krish but Krish loved Savithri.

Savithri died but Raji refused to marry Krish, since he loved her sister! (EGO)

4. So,
Krish had to accept his parent's choice, as his better-half.

This is the 20% real; rest is ALL reel!! :drama:

"No one really can cry too long for anyone."...Yes life will go on but that does not mean that all the people will simply forget the past and switch over to the next availability... Love & affection are like use & throw commodities nowadays.. But in those days a true love will always remain within for some people and they will not choose the alternative and like to remain as it is... As you said there are people who have chosen the alternate and they may be majority but there are few whom I know 'personaly'..and remained...without change.. in both the genders...

TVK

TVK

Dear Sir,

Do you think that there is something as true love?
I would prefer to call it True Love for this life only.

We have moved from life to life..loving many people yet we came alone and left alone.

So the reality is True Love is the only love that we have brought from Janam Janam and that's the true love for SELF.
By SELF I mean our True SELF as in Atma which is identical with Paramatma.

That's the only true love in our whole existence if we really think hard.

I am no realized soul but even on my wedding day when the Thali was being tied to my neck I only thought "How many weddings like this have I been through in past lives and how many more weddings for me to go through in future lives?"

So Love feels true only for each one life.

Dear Sir,

Do you think that there is something as true love?
I would prefer to call it True Love for this life only.

We have moved from life to life..loving many people yet we came alone and left alone.

So the reality is True Love is the only love that we have brought from Janam Janam and that's the true love for SELF.
By SELF I mean our True SELF as in Atma which is identical with Paramatma.

That's the only true love in our whole existence if we really think hard.

I am no realized soul but even on my wedding day when the Thali was being tied to my neck I only thought "How many weddings like this have I been through in past lives and how many more weddings for me to go through in future lives?"

So Love feels true only for each one life.

"How many weddings like this have I been through in past lives and how many more weddings for me to go through in future lives?"....

Ha..Ha..Ha... Good thinking for a wedding day...!!

PAST..only a guidence...we can not get it back...!!

Future...Only dreams and illusions...with belief and faith...!!

PRESENT ...the reality... So live for the moment.. and enjoy or suffer...!!

TVK

I did not participate in the story discussions / dissections!!

After reading all the chapters, these are my conclusions:

1. Ram and Krish helped the two sisters Savithri and Raji.

TVK

2. Raji loved Krish but Krish loved Savithri.

Savithri died but Raji refused to marry Krish, since he loved her sister! (EGO)

4. So,
Krish had to accept his parent's choice, as his better-half.

This is the 20% real; rest is ALL reel!! :drama:

"Savithri died but Raji refused to marry Krish, since he loved her sister! (EGO)"

Then Why Raji refused Ram's proposal...??

TVK

TVK
You have made an astute observation. Here is a real life incident which took place some 45 years back. I was in college, and soon to graduate. I had a classmate, a lady who was in ‘love’ with a man and they were planning to get married soon after graduation which was a few months away. As fate would have it, the man died in an accident before the wedding plans were finalised. And this lady, refused to marry anyone else subsequently,went on to pursue higher studies, found a job as a professor, and is to this day single (unmarried). I know her personally.

Because Ram did NOT propose!! No love! :(

Sorry..It was NOT so...!!

30th, July,1973..Monday...

Ram returned to-day morning....
Krish..Sebastian called me when I was in Chidambaram...and told me about Savithri... I hope Raji will agree to marry me...
Yes..Ram ..meet Raji to-day evening...and inform me..I will be back from office around 7.30..PM...
Ram met me around 8.PM...crest-fallen....
What happened Ram...?
Raji is not interested...She wants do her higher studies.....She is not prepared to think about marriage for another couple of years....

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back