• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

try think brahmins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ravi and Kasi,

I am unable to quite understand what you are arguing for. Are you saying that Brahmins must help each other out, and that is it? If this is so, then you are expecting narrow caste feelings to produce some miraculously beneficial outcomes. Is this not an unreasonable expectation? How can you expect a truly altruistic outcome from a selfish premise such as "my caste"? May be the Chettiyars and Nadars have managed it, but who knows what the inside story is.

I think we need to think of humanity as our "community", not just Brahmins. You two, and RR, have experienced unsympathetic responses from fellow Brahmins, and, I am with you all the way on that count. In the case of Kasi, the positive response came from a sympathetic NB lady. Does this not tell us that caste has no significance when it comes to true human values? Does this not tell you that there is nothing compassionate about narrowing our compassion only to Brahmins? Let us think more broadly. The lowly thotti is as much a part of our community as the exalted observant poor Brahmin.

Kasi and Ravi, from what I have observed, you two are very considerate human beings. Your friends are fortunate to have you as their friends. I request you to let go of narrow and restrictive considerations such as caste. Let us broaden our scope. An abject poor Brahmin can always find at least two two square meals a day in a Brahminical Matam. But abjectly poor Dalit or lower caste Shudra, still have to struggle -- what indignities they have to suffer, I shudder to even speculate.

regards ...

as rightly said as i have moved with many communities including ours, it is definitely not limited to any community. It is how we are brought up. the funniest and saddest part what i observed is inspite of being in America i have friends who are so uncontaminated by western culture unlike here where i found many totally irrational, and with all vice. formerly i used to think that if we go abroad it is difficult to be so. so it is ultimately not even the place or community it is the basic attitude and how we are brought up and then with our education how we are able to maintain our human values in our struggle in society

dear nara,

regarding this i accept all egos, suyanalam and all are there in every community and in every human beings but, as i mentioned in my previous post basic requirements for a human being to be fulfilled. and then only we can speak about others and about world,sastras etc. my worry is that human nature is going more less in our community thats my point and i need all our friends and who are all viewing this thread must help and suggest possible ways to get that needs to every one. in this case speaking about brahmin community we have to speak about plus and minus of it and try to solve that minus. most of the brahmin people are sticked in poor & poverty, lack of education etc. this the basic requirement. here in india , tamilnadu just for name sake they are forward caste . but in living very low life. they are suffering a lot.

any humanbeing sufficent with his basic needs can follow his caste or any customs easily. but if it is not fulfilled definitely he will not.

RR, I did not know you were expecting a reply from me, please jiggle my memory a little bit, tell me to what post of yours I need to respond, and I will.

Thank you boss, take care ...

ok sir, I actually meant that you replied but very few occasions, may be you were not interested in the topic. So I take my charge back sir.
Tk cr sir, have a nyc day.

I think we need to think of humanity as our "community", not just Brahmins. You two, and RR, have experienced unsympathetic responses from fellow Brahmins, and, I am with you all the way on that count.
regards ...

Sir that's the point. ignore without any reason. I have raised a valid topic, and tried to pursue it, but failed to elicit any convincing response.
Just go through my posts, I never said any anti brahmin, Anti non brahmin stance or anything like that.
I have tremendous respect for Mr. Kunjuppu, he knows more about TN than me, even Hinduism than me and more experienced age wise.
But just one perspective of his I was negating.
Sir I respect Mr. Kunjuppuji sentiments, But will he be accepted from TN brahmins, is a question, this is coz the TN brahmins failed to even accept me since even though I have finished poonal ceremony when 22 I didn't wear one, I didn't wear veshti, I didn't wear namaam, etc. Totally Inflexible. they are so deep in that gotram thing and horoscope that these things don't matter, I feel what is the fuss on irrelevant things.
My cousin Brother eats non veg, drinks, cigaratte, and yet wears poonal but I don't consider him a brahmin.
I myself want unity among hinduism, Brahmins strive hard for it, But will brahmins stop following rituals and practices or accept some1 who doesn't follow the practices,traditions among the fold or accept someone whose ancestors were brahmin. I don't think so. They are so narrow minded.

dear meerkat,

Sir that's the point. ignore without any reason. I have raised a valid topic, and tried to pursue it, but failed to elicit any convincing response.
Just go through my posts, I never said any anti brahmin, Anti non brahmin stance or anything like that.
I have tremendous respect for Mr. Kunjuppu, he knows more about TN than me, even Hinduism than me and more experienced age wise.
But just one perspective of his I was negating.
Sir I respect Mr. Kunjuppuji sentiments, But will he be accepted from TN brahmins, is a question, this is coz the TN brahmins failed to even accept me since even though I have finished poonal ceremony when 22 I didn't wear one, I didn't wear veshti, I didn't wear namaam, etc. Totally Inflexible. they are so deep in that gotram thing and horoscope that these things don't matter, I feel what is the fuss on irrelevant things.
My cousin Brother eats non veg, drinks, cigaratte, and yet wears poonal but I don't consider him a brahmin.
I myself want unity among hinduism, Brahmins strive hard for it, But will brahmins stop following rituals and practices or accept some1 who doesn't follow the practices,traditions among the fold or accept someone whose ancestors were brahmin. I don't think so. They are so narrow minded.

you dont have to feel for that truly speaking here in tn. many are doing the custom practices after their retirement only. but they show to the young people that they are following from their young ages.

pl. help poor Brahmin families and students.help them to come up in life
that will get you all.

dear all,

i request ladies, girls who are viewing this thread pl. quote your suggestions and quotations. you too have responsibility. without your contribution concept will not be fulfilled.

Dear Mr.Kasi,

Are you day dreaming????.....Just a friendly caution............

@ sangom sir.

Its sad that you also behave like everyone sir. I thought that u were diff. but i was mistaken. ok sir. tk cr. What can I do.

Shri Meerkat,

I am really perplexed at the above statement. In what respect have I behaved wrongly, i.e., contrary to what you expected my behaviour would be, and what was your expectation?

Kindly feel free to write exactly what is in your mind, even if it is personal abuse. I request Shri Nara and Shri Praveen to kindly not remove the reply of Shri Meerkat till I reply.

I am still wondering what I did to offend Meerkat or RR (I take it that it stands for Ramanujan, am I right?).

kuri is a great system. it is based on trust however.

incidentally, my early days in madras was in royapettah, and in the neighbourhood i lived, there used to be a kuri. it was a mixed tamil neighbourhood, and mom was the only brahmin among the ladies who participated.

it was only for about 20 ruppees a month, and usually went for 12 months and there were 12 participants. so to answer you sangom, yes it used to be prevalent atleast in the madras of the mid 50s. don't know the situation now.

the people were lower class mostly, and the one in most needed, cashed in early but continued to pay till the end.

ps.. sangom the way i understood kuri, was that it was an informal form of chit fund. thanks..

Shri Kunjuppu,

The word "kuri" denotes chit fund only, in the general context and your impression is correct. But this is a localized system which is also called 'kuri' (I write this from my memory; could be a mistake.). Whatever the name, this system does lot of good for the people.

Shri Meerkat,

I am really perplexed at the above statement. In what respect have I behaved wrongly, i.e., contrary to what you expected my behaviour would be, and what was your expectation?

Kindly feel free to write exactly what is in your mind, even if it is personal abuse. I request Shri Nara and Shri Praveen to kindly not remove the reply of Shri Meerkat till I reply.

I am still wondering what I did to offend Meerkat or RR (I take it that it stands for Ramanujan, am I right?).

Sir lot of times I expected ur reply. But u overlooked my posts. That's why I was irritated. Nothing else. Yes its RR.

I felt that this is result of ignore RR virus that is fast spreading in TBF. I felt that someone systematically instructed all to isolate my posts.
Nothing else.
May be sir You didn't deliberately or intentionally ignore my posts.
This is esp after the my unfortunate outburst at KRSji, which was my mistake. I feel every1 is united to isolate me inspite of my in numerous apologies.
Every one makes mistakes. I'm no exception. But I have admitted it and apologized profusely. That should be taken into account.

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Dear Meerkat/ongalanbudan/RR

At least I can tell you that, I am enjoying your post a lot than ever before. You really made me laugh beyond my limits, every time I browse through this site.

With your posting, having expanded true name (R.Ramanujan, as a member), you really made me think some way on vivid subjects and all of them were interesting and informative. From the time you entered this site with your pseudo name - ongalanbudan and subsequently with - Meerkat, you started making my day.

I am really confused now as why there is systematic denial of your posts with your handle names - ongalanbudan & Meerkat? Do you feel its a deliberate overlooking? (perhaps some of the members have responded to your calims) Or can honestly feel that, its just because all your recent posts with new multiple handle names were so funny?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Please don't mistake me that I am against you. You are one of my dearest friends in this Forum. I find you as an interesting personality in all the aspects. Keep your charm up my friend...

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think what Kunjuppu mama's mother joined is called seetu/cheetu. It used to be very popular during my grandmother's days.

[FONT=&quot]Dear Meerkat/ongalanbudan/RR

At least I can tell you that, I am enjoying your post a lot than ever before. You really made me laugh beyond my limits, every time I browse through this site.

With your posting, having expanded true name (R.Ramanujan, as a member), you really made me think some way on vivid subjects and all of them were interesting and informative. From the time you entered this site with your pseudo name - ongalanbudan and subsequently with - Meerkat, you started making my day.

I am really confused now as why there is systematic denial of your posts with your handle names - ongalanbudan & Meerkat? Do you feel its a deliberate overlooking? (perhaps some of the members have responded to your calims) Or can honestly feel that, its just because all your recent posts with new multiple handle names were so funny?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Please don't mistake me that I am against you. You are one of my dearest friends in this Forum. I find you as an interesting personality in all the aspects. Keep your charm up my friend...

[/FONT]

Thank you CRAVI ji. I always add a sense of humour in my posts. I willl post only frm meerkat. Ongalanbudan will hibernate forever. Ramanujan has accepted a self imposed ban(like 14 yrs exile by Ram) for speaking venom for KRS, Sarath has been made a guest member.
u can call me Meerkat alright. I won't mind.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meerkat

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think what Kunjuppu mama's mother joined is called seetu/cheetu. It used to be very popular during my grandmother's days.

amala,

yes, in madras we used to call it cheetu. in malabar it was kuri, though kuri could be on a grander scale. organised it was called chit funds with big companies like sudharsan etc.

the chit funds used to give great rates of return for those who used it as a medium for savings (as opposed to a loan facility) but i think it was also a risky venture. many just went bankrupt, and i think, now they are tightly controlled, including what interest rate they can offer.

best wishes..

Shri Kunjuppu,

The word "kuri" denotes chit fund only, in the general context and your impression is correct. But this is a localized system which is also called 'kuri' (I write this from my memory; could be a mistake.). Whatever the name, this system does lot of good for the people.

sangom,

my experiences with kerala was till i was 16 when the grandparents household was dismantled.

per the tradition of those days, children were meant to be seen, and not be heard. most often not be seen either. so, i used to hang around discretely, and my memories are 45 years or so old. i used to hear about kuri and vaguely i used to understand this concept.

the madras cheetu (as amala says) i am more familiar because i used to attend it with my mother, in a lower middle class neighbourhood of royapettah street and portion residences. those things disappeared when we moved to a tonier neighbourhood late 50s. all old old memories, which i did not even think i remembered till you very kindly uttered the word 'kuRi'.

thank you.

Sir lot of times I expected ur reply. But u overlooked my posts. That's why I was irritated. Nothing else. Yes its RR.

I felt that this is result of ignore RR virus that is fast spreading in TBF. I felt that someone systematically instructed all to isolate my posts.
Nothing else.
May be sir You didn't deliberately or intentionally ignore my posts.
This is esp after the my unfortunate outburst at KRSji, which was my mistake. I feel every1 is united to isolate me inspite of my in numerous apologies.
Every one makes mistakes. I'm no exception. But I have admitted it and apologized profusely. That should be taken into account.

My dear Meerkat,

In my personal life I do not like to go near any animal, especially dog, but in this cyber-world, I think it is OK to treat a Meerkat as "dear"!!

Shri MK, please do not jump to hasty conclusions and then also immediately post whatever your feelings are. I am afraid that in that way, you will lose friends fast and alienate them. Kindly ponder over this suggestion.

I could not see all the threads for the last few days because I was engrossed in reading for the posts in the rigveda thread, plus, there were some other personal work to do.

It was only this afternoon that I saw this thread and your complaint against me was really a shock to me. I replied to that. But if you feel that we are here to coordinate a campaign against you or to keep silent, etc., you are entirely mistaken. Please remember that many of us have seen more number of years, and more number of personalities than you have in your life so far; it will be too childish to launch such non-cooperation campaigns against any one. But, sometimes we may not respond to posts because it may not appear to be necessary, unless some post is addressed to me also. If you tell me to which posts you expected my reply, it will be really helpful.

Hope you will understand the position now.

Last edited:
sangom,

my experiences with kerala was till i was 16 when the grandparents household was dismantled.

per the tradition of those days, children were meant to be seen, and not be heard. most often not be seen either. so, i used to hang around discretely, and my memories are 45 years or so old. i used to hear about kuri and vaguely i used to understand this concept.

the madras cheetu (as amala says) i am more familiar because i used to attend it with my mother, in a lower middle class neighbourhood of royapettah street and portion residences. those things disappeared when we moved to a tonier neighbourhood late 50s. all old old memories, which i did not even think i remembered till you very kindly uttered the word 'kuRi'.

thank you.

Shri Kujuppu,

சிட்டி, சீட்டு, சிட் ஃபண்ட் (Chitti, Cheettu, Chit Fund) and Kuri mean the same essentially. But the larger profits to savers accrued only in 'auction' chits where each instalment (usually monthly) used to be auctioned for the lowest bid. People in urgent need of money will bid for much less than the face value and the difference between the FV and bid amount will be the profit, which will be distributed to the other subscribers. Of course the "foreman" - the individual or company running the chit will take a certain amount as his compulsory earning.

The bid amount will be disbursed only when sufficient security by way of landed property, personal surety, gold ornaments (this item was OK in the olden days, not now) etc., are made over to the foreman so that if the bidder defaults future instalments the amount due from him/her can be realized.

In the lucky draw type of chits, instead of bid, lot is taken and the lucky person gets the amount which will be the FV less (the foreman's commission plus the minimum dividend declared to other members in the chit document itself).

Kuris or chittis used to crash when:-

1. the foreman used to abscond with whatever he collected,
2. the security/securities furnished by someone who took the chit money (சிட்டி பிடிக்கற ஆள்) turns out to be worthless or insufficient, and defaults in future payments happen.

These aspects are now regulated by law and individuals cannot run chit funds, legally.

But, sometimes we may not respond to posts because it may not appear to be necessary, unless some post is addressed to me also. If you tell me to which posts you expected my reply, it will be really helpful.

dear sangom,

i was intending to send you a pr msg in this regard, but an open letter may be in order for the benefit of the public.

i think, to be fair, when you expect a reply, anyone should send a pr msg to the receiver, requesting a reply. for example i missed out a whole post of yours sir, and i felt so bad, that it felt unanswered for a week.

it may not be a bad idea, that after a couple of days, to give the addressee the benefit of the doubt, and prompt through pr msg may be in order. another public post of reminder may not be effective, because if the earlier post was missed, there is a good chance that the rejoinder might also get the same treatment.

hope this should help clear the air...thanks

namaste shrI Kasi.

It's readlly sad that the brahmin neighbours and relatives did not help you financially to meet the shortfall amount for your father's hospital admission charges. It is godsend that a housemaid helped you.

• In my case it is sort of opposite: a well-built, middle-aged brahmin with pancha-kachcham and vibhUti streaks all over his body used to go round our street, enter brahmin houses, recite a shloka or mantra, bless them, and then demand money to meet the college fees for his son. I obliged him with a couple of hundred rupees on the first two occasions, saying that it was all I could help, but I found that he made this a regular affair at fixed intervals, demanding more, refusing to go, and beginning to curse, if we did not give him to his satisfaction. So, one day I told him sternly that I was not going to give him anything at all from then on, so he need not expect or demand anything from me. Even recently he came, I kept my cool, and he went away.

• Our household vAdhyArs are earning well, specially in Chennai, these days, buying their own flats or houses with housing loans, paying income tax and owning a motor-bike. This is a happy news but what is disturbing is that they have three kinds of 'rates': A for the most affluent, B for the next level of wealth and C for the others. The difference is not also just in rates but in quality too. Usually they would say, "Mantras are all the same in the three cases; only that if you pay the A rate, we will bring brahmins who have studied the Vedas, for B rate those who are familiar with the Vedas and for C those who don't know much chanting, except ordinary acknowledgements such as 'tathAstu' (or may be a little more).

They also accept functions like a gRhaprevesham in the early morning and then a shrAddha in the afternoon. When their engagements are more in a given day, they would collect the same charges but sent their lesser known deputies, attending only one of the occasions. When we resided in the heart of the city, we had to suffer all these things, but after moving out to the city outskirts, we still have our vAdhyAr having three rates, but at least he make it a point to attend the function personally, or send an equal/more learned, such as his vaidIka father.

I wish our brahmin associations or MaThams enrol vAdhyars and ritual-brahmins, fix the charges and take up the responsiiliy of sending them on occasions and festivities at home.

• A sidetrack of the vAdhyAr issue are the brahmin women who come to cook on the day of shrAddham. These days they demand a minimum of six hundred rupees to cook for a small family--a three house work, often refuse to serve or help in the kitchen. These women too have their groups and send subsitutes, making it tense till they finally arrive. For regular cooking, the going rate is around Rs.3,000/- or more monthly, and the mAmi would come home in the morning and do all the cooking at one go, and that should be used till night.

• Our housemaid takes loans exceeding six times her monthly salary every year to meet her son's school fees, and her husband's sabari malai yAtrA, promises to return it in a month or two through a chit fund loan, but usually ends up returning only 75% of the money after six months, forcing me to recover the balance in instalments from her salary.

• I was impressed with the decent manners of our newspaper boy: quiet, courteous, and professional--not throwing the papers but keep it stuck on the gate and usually ring the bell, and take care to wait and deliver them when it rains. Some months back I surprised him with a gift of a hundred rupees, without asking anything about him, but he wouldn't accept, so I insisted telling him to use it well, and then he accepted it hesitantly. Last DIpAvaLi I further surprised him with a gift of two hundred rupees, asked his name and education, and learnt that he was doing his B.Com. I asked him to buy something for him for the festival occasion.

• Another kind of seeking financial help are the people who come for 'maDipichchai', 'vENDutal', 'puraTTAsi saturdays', and donations for community puja celebrations--here, since every Velan, Vijayan and Vaitthi started coming with a printed receipt book almost every week, I stopped giving them all saying that I make my temple and puja donations in person and at the spot, so, please no donations from me.

When we were chldren, we used to make fun of boys carrying a 'sombu' on PuraTTAsi saturdays, going to every house for alms and shouting, "VenkaTarAmA Govinda!". We would shout back from inside, "Sembait thUkkuDA NArAyaNA!". Today, I am happy to see young boys and girls, usually from the nearby BC/Dalit colony, fresh from an early morning bath, with a picture of PerumAL and a 'sombu', feeling it fun to shout "VenkaTarAmA Govinda!". I oblige them happily with small amounts.

• One type of charity we miss is the 'unja vRutti'. Even in my school days I found this to be the most sacred of charities sought and given, and I really miss it these days.

The purpose of this post is to show that human idiosyncrasies are found with all people in all communities. If anyone thought I tom-tomed about my charitable inclinations, I am sorry.

Last edited:
Dear Mr.Kasi,

Are you day dreaming????.....Just a friendly caution............

Shri Ravi

What exactly you mean by this?

Please remember an average woman in India (not only Brahmins) can afford to spend only so much time in front of computer..

Also the recent joinees of my gender in this forum are here to figure out sloka, recipes etc(From their self introduction).They simply do not have time to take care of things outside their family circle....I will not say that they do not care about these problems..

Personally, I will not help some body just because he/She is a Brahmin. Personally I help seeing the worthiness of the request/the genuineness of their plight.

I have seen in my life those instances where my relatives/far off relatives who were helped by my father (inspite of his meagre salary) do not even care to make a phone call.They were helped just because they were Brahmins (inspite of knowing their Gunams) and they do not care now.

This is my personal opinion ...

Regards
Revathi

dear sangom,

i was intending to send you a pr msg in this regard, but an open letter may be in order for the benefit of the public.

i think, to be fair, when you expect a reply, anyone should send a pr msg to the receiver, requesting a reply. for example i missed out a whole post of yours sir, and i felt so bad, that it felt unanswered for a week.

it may not be a bad idea, that after a couple of days, to give the addressee the benefit of the doubt, and prompt through pr msg may be in order. another public post of reminder may not be effective, because if the earlier post was missed, there is a good chance that the rejoinder might also get the same treatment.

hope this should help clear the air...thanks
Dear Shri Kunjuppu,

I agree fully.

Sri Revathi ji,

Kindly excuse me for my unclear expression in my post # 65
[FONT=&quot](Are you day dreaming????.....Just a friendly caution............).
[/FONT]

Shri Ravi

What exactly you mean by this?

Please remember an average woman in India (not only Brahmins) can afford to spend only so much time in front of computer..

Also the recent joinees of my gender in this forum are here to figure out sloka, recipes etc(From their self introduction).They simply do not have time to take care of things outside their family circle....I will not say that they do not care about these problems..

[FONT=&quot]- By the above expression I didn't mean to suspect specifically females approval or disapproval of the idea of supporting brahmin relatives and neighbours. I have the confidence that irrespective of gender identification, each individual got his/her opinion, ideas, views for each of the subjects under discussions/activities for which participation is requested

I can understand very well, that we got very few females in our forum and they can not be expected to respond soon as men can do, due domestic work.

I made such a note to Sri Kasi ji, to caution him, not to expect any one in common to support the idea of supporting fellow brahmins, as he was found to be inviting participation in favor of the concept, besides just advocating his views in his previous posts.

Hope I have cleared your doubt.

[/FONT]

Personally, I will not help some body just because he/She is a Brahmin. Personally I help seeing the worthiness of the request/the genuineness of their plight.

-As a human myself and considering other humans, I can assert myself that, no one of us will feel comfortable, if been not bothered by the person/family, whom we have helped in the past. Its human tendency to help only those who show their gratitude in return and whose cases are genuine, doesn't matter the cast, religion & nationality

I have seen in my life those instances where my relatives/far off relatives who were helped by my father (inspite of his meagre salary) do not even care to make a phone call.They were helped just because they were Brahmins (inspite of knowing their Gunams) and they do not care now.

This is my personal opinion ...

[FONT=&quot]- I agree with these points. Especially in our community, we are experiencing something like this.

[/FONT]

Regards
Revathi

Regarding helping fellow brahmins -

Support genuine cases of relatives as an individual family, Support genuine cases of neighbors as a group in a local communal association (in each specific circle), Offer emotional support, Offer guidance, Offer physical help as possible. Just monetary support is not my motive. Still can be offered as per the genuineness of the case and as per practical possibilities.

Since brahmins lack govt/social support, since many genuinly poor brhamins in villages and other places are suffering, we can take some initiatives to stand by each other and help poor young childrens of our socially stuggling community to have hopes for the future.

[FONT=&quot]If we unanimously could achieve this fine....Otherwise myself, including all of us , would mind our business for sure...

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Thanks Shri Ravi for your clarifications.

Since brahmins lack govt/social support, since many genuinly poor brhamins in villages and other places are suffering, we can take some initiatives to stand by each other and help poor young childrens of our socially stuggling community to have hopes for the future.

No two opinions about helping the needy - I think many of us do this as you have mentioned in the post.

Institutionalizing this is a different topic (I think there are many threads regarding this)

Shri Kasi's point was how he did not get help from his own community - I think it just happens that those who did not help him happen to be brahmins - They do not have basic qualities of helping any other human - let alone brahmin.

Regards
Revathi

T
Shri Kasi's point was how he did not get help from his own community - I think it just happens that those who did not help him happen to be brahmins - They do not have basic qualities of helping any other human - let alone brahmin.

Regards
Revathi

I appreciate you logical reasoning, Sri Revathi ji. May be some of us were having miss understanding that Brahmins lack unity, compassion and attitude to support each other.

At last I could correct my wrong conclusions..

Thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back