• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Who is delusional, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There are atheist who are modest and sensible, and understand that they are free to practice what they want. There are some aggressive militant atheist who want to convert the world."

Yes.. for the better!

To banish poverty and ignorance among India91%, Haiti, Africa, Central and South America etc.!!

Is that not good for India and the world?

Cheers.

:)

In your own words
Since I became a Naturalized US Citizen in 1989 (long time ago), I have less of a sense of belonging and identity with India now than I had till 1989. Because that's exactly what you do when you give up the citizenship of your place of birth.

As a Globalist.

Why do you want to change, India or Indians. who you disowned. You really do not care about India, you are pretending.

Basic idea is to put down India, and Indians in each and every thread.

<edtd - KRS>

Last edited by a moderator:
Who said "I know it ALL"? Everyone says, "Kattrathu Kai Mann Alavu... Kallathathu Ulagalavu!"

Define "delusional", please.

Cheers.

Likewise, a delusional person themselves will not realize that they are delusional. It is a kind of madness, really. Schizophrenia, paranoia, hypochondria, it is up there with those.

I am sorry if my wording has confused you. The core point is all atheism and abrahamic religions think that theirs is the only right way and keen on forcing and converting everybody else to their way of life. See how atheists in this forum virtually abuse brahmins and hindus only without tea or lunch break! Last week, in mylapore there was a banner put up by the muslims, not to worship sun and other gods. deliberate insult to the people in that area. Just saying 'worship allah' is not good enough for them.

Shri sarang sir,

Pakistan is very much a theistic country but their theism is Islam. Do you consider all religions other than the Hindu as atheist?

But Communists who claim to be atheists never hesitate to cohabit with othere religionists to attack and undermine hindus. Communists, naxalites and maoists are doing it in kerala, bangla, odisha, andhra pradesh and north eastern states.

Dear Sri Sarang,
I feel you might be seeing more than needed fear and giving more than needed importance to these aberrations.
The situation you describe about India and Pak is real, but do not extend that to the atheist group and lower your confidence and fear that they are a force to be reckoned. What they do is make noise and irritate us and stall us from making progress here. Do not mistake that to be a call into their land with promises of bliss. They cannot trumpet anything, because they live on borrowed trumpets and our trumpets have been tuned to only sing our scriptures !!!

In your own words

Why do you want to change, India or Indians. who you disowned. You really do not care about India, you are pretending.

Basic idea is to put down India, and Indians in each and every thread.

Aadu nanikirathenu oonai alugiratham.
The wolf cried when the sheep got drenched in rain.
Explanation:
Said to people who want to destroy but still make you believe they care for you."
” Crocodiles tears.”
” Crows bewail the dead sheep and then eat them.”
” Beware of the geese when the fox preaches”

wise words |

As a PIO and a Globalist, I am enjoying all this with a Lol :)

Here's some useful information for Commercialized Religious People running Temples, Mosques and Churches etc. in the US:

Last weekend I met one Mr. Bala (here B, a Trichy TB). He is an old friend of our family. Bs know us for the past about 25 years in Houston. Unfortunately, they don't have children, and consequently they spend lots of time in the Meenakshi Temple, Pearland, TX (about 20 miles away from where we live). B is also a fellow MBA, and was briefly a Treasurer in the Temple Affairs. Here is the conversation briefly -

Y: Hi B, what's up? I see the Temple has grown a lot, comparing to when we moved to Houston!

B: Oh, Yah.. (he was not enthusiastic for some reason).

Y: How come you are not very enthusiastic about it?

B: Well, there's lots of problems of this massive expansion. Today, it looks manageable, but who knows what will happen a few years from now?

Y: Tell me, what's the problem you expect, anyway?

B: Well, most of the donations are coming from MBBS doctors as always...

Texas Medical Association is thinking of enforcing a particular Rule that the doctors MUST inform the patients that they have either an MD or MBBS or what, and must display in the clinic their Degree very publicly.

Many MBBS doctors here believe that this will bomb them very negatively...that patients will refuse to consult with them, if they know the truth that most Indians are just MBBS with a license to practice!

Many MDs here believe that malpractice is increasing because of this Foreign Medical Doctors with MBBS, and not MD.

This can quickly happen in many other States also...

Y: I see the problem..

B: If our MBBS' lose their money and jobs, our donations will dry up overnight... where will we go for money to pay for all the mortgages and loan?

That's why I am very nervous about all this massive expansions!
-------------------------------------------------------
End of the story, here.

Innum varum..

Dear Mr. Moderator:

Is post #101 here in this Thread within the Rules?

I smell some violation!

Crude direct accusations like that and the "sayings" at the end are all in very bad taste, thus off limit, I understand.

Maybe, I misunderstood the Rule!

Please clarify, if you find time.

Thanks

Y

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back