• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why?

• Thread starter Thread starter Nara
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember in one instance, I was not happy with Sri.KRS's severity in moderation towards one junior member; at that instance, Sri. KRS's moderation was supported by yourself and by Sri.Nara.

Now I am finding mesages from you voicing concerns about Sri.KRS's moderation. Nobody is faultless.

Cheers!

nara/uncle yams,

isn't that self explanatory? pls make a comeback.

குழந்தையைக் கிள்ளிவிட்டுத் தொட்டிலையும் ஆட்டுவோம்! :baby:

all right!

now that sh.sangom & nara are back, where is uncle Yams?

when likely suraju make a great coming back?

am i missing any one here, for the invite (!)

Of course you DO! :becky:

Don't try to pose too innocent Mr. Shiv :baby:

(one of the mischievous Shiva ganas???) :rolleyes:

Once in the limelight...always in the limelight!!!
I told you so long back! :peace:

all right!

all right!

Dont worry everyone will be back soon..instead of having a thread of "Moderator Election" we should start one Thread "Who wants to be a Politician?"

Politics is actually Government of My People, By My People and For My People and the escape grounds for any tactic will be Arasiyal la Ithellam Sagajam Pa....

Last edited:
With your permission I will modify this question slightly -

since the people here DO NOT WANT to be become politicians as they already are! Become? :decision: Being already?

"The politicians in the forum and their ranks according to their importance." :bump2:

Remember the one who makes the appearance LAST is usually the most important and the highest rank holder! :moony:

Dont worry everyone will be back soon..instead of having a thread of "Moderator Election" we should start one Thread "Who wants to be a Politician?"

Politics is actually Government of My People, By My People and For My People and the escape grounds for any tactic will be Arasiyal la Ithellam Sagajam Pa....

"The politicians in the forum and their ranks according to their importance." :bump2:

Remember the one who makes the appearance LAST is usually the most important and the highest rank holder! :moony:

Yes the Sir Walter Raleigh syndrome as I call it...no one wants their feet getting wet here.

BTW what is the plural for Sir?

Last edited:
...BTW what is the plural for Sir?
Google search result for Renu.

Answer:
Improve
No, the plural form of sir is gentlemen. The is no such word as "sirs."

Another answer:

The word 'sirs' does indeed exist and is perfectly acceptable (see, for example, the Chambers Dictionary).

You can use it when writing to a firm if you do not know the names of particular people:

'Dear Sirs' (or just 'Sirs')

hi
here i personally feel like this....i may be wrong tooo...approximately
A.....between 10 and 20 years.....5%

B...20 and 30 yrs........10%

C....30 to 40 yrs........20%

D ... 40 to 60 yrs...............25%

E ....60 to 70 yrs.....................10%

F 70 to 80yrs ............5%

G 80 to 100 yrs..........5%

in this group.....majority falls under C , D and E group.....this really middle age group with moddle age crisis......may be full of EGO....

here not a intellectual discussion......mere ego clashes.....

Last edited:
Dear TBS sir,

Before this thread closes..... You have left one vital group 50 - 60 in your table! I guess the 50 - 70 group should be the

maximum. One of my well wishers used to say that the retired persons who do not have many to talk with, spend their prime

time in such forums! He has asked me to withdraw slowly out of this! Hope I can do it soon!? :noidea:

Regards........

She was the person giving 'like's for almost all my posts in the literary section. Her last post was on 29th November 2011. :spy:

Sent a PM in December but no reply so far.... Somehow, her forum activity is even now 17%! Anything wrong with computerJI??

:noidea:

Dear members,

Is there any one among you familiar with ayurveda.If so can you please PM me?
hi renuka,
i know ayurveda with a little knowledge....even though im not a ayurveda doctor.....but i studied charaka samhitha...the theory part

of ayurveda....im not a practioner.....mainly three gunas of vatha, pitha ,kapha combinations for all disesases....i study the medical

astrology as just for knowledhe sake.....

hi renuka,
i know ayurveda with a little knowledge....even though im not a ayurveda doctor.....but i studied charaka samhitha...the theory part

of ayurveda....im not a practioner.....mainly three gunas of vatha, pitha ,kapha combinations for all disesases....i study the medical

astrology as just for knowledhe sake.....

Ok good i will PM you now.

TBS..I am unable to PM you some block is there in your profile.
I need to ask a question can you PM me instead?

Why

BTW I do not see Dr Anandi these days in forum.Wonder Why?

Dear Doctor,

I have also been wondering why the Pedagogue from Ahmedabad has stopped posting ? She used to enliven the forum with riddles and humour.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

So this thread can be used to find out WHY many people have left and who are they??

I can't forget Mr. Nachinarkkiniyan who had Devi's impressive image as his avatar!

So this thread can be used to find out WHY many people have left and who are they??

I can't forget Mr. Nachinarkkiniyan who had Devi's impressive image as his avatar!

His knowledge was also quite impressive.

I also remember Dr. Barani and his witty comments. I think all his posts bear at least one like by some member or another. I found his knowledge awsome too!!!

SO NOW THE "WHY" THEY ARE MISSING PART IS SOLVED!! :suspicious:

TOO GOOD TO BE HERE - PUSHING TO THE BACKGROUND :fear:

AND OUTSHINING THE SELF-PROCLAIMED STAR WRITERS! :drama:

His knowledge was also quite impressive.

I also remember Dr. Barani and his witty comments. I think all his posts bear at least one like by some member or another. I found his knowledge awsome too!!!

SO NOW THE "WHY" THEY ARE MISSING PART IS SOLVED!! :suspicious:

TOO GOOD TO BE HERE - PUSHING TO THE BACKGROUND :fear:

AND OUTSHINING THE SELF-PROCLAIMED STAR WRITERS! :drama:

Dear Mrs Visalakshi Ramani,

Apart from the reasons mentioned, any thing done as a routine may bring mental fatigue. A break from the routine is essential to recharge the mind. Participating in the forum, gives us the opportunity to express our views. A bit of appreciation goes a long way.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back