• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

வண்ண வண்ண மனிதர்கள்!

Dear Kunjuppu Sir,

First let me make it clear to you that Bushu is known to me only after she read and appreciated few of my posts in

this forum. We are friends NOW and not relatives and do not have stories in common!

I did not have any act of checking the teeth, pulling the hair etc during my 'poNNu pArkkal' and I do not think people

are that bad!

I am only worried why girl behave like this now a days. The wants of girls are becoming more and you can check it

out, if you have time and energy, in the Tamil matrimony site, which anyone can view!

I am writing about all types of people in the world. There are good, bad and ugly, right? I praise all the persons who

have positive attitude in life. I have written about one Ms. June of NY several times.

Regards,
Raji Ram

I agree with Raji, Kunjuppu sir, we have become friends after meeting each other on this forum for which I am grateful..... To be honest, I or Raji, would not give you stories if they were not facts, what I wrote is total truth, since I know this family very well.. so moreover, nobody is putting down any particular person, it is just unfortunate when we hear such things, it does make any woman sad and wonder what is happening to these girls.. What makes them really tick :-)

As far as I am concerned, I did not select my Mappilais, my daughters did and they both are married to Americans, thank god, they are fine gentleman, and truth be told, my girls are so down to earth and very simple, Very positive young women who don't sweat the small stuff.. I have friends whose daughters are absolute darlings.. I have them as friends on facebook.. in fact when I get together with these youngsters, I have a blast, they are a breath of fresh air no doubt..

I have been writing my true experiences and that is all.. We are of another generation where we knew many ladies have adjusted so much to the in laws and husbands, we are quite amused at this generation who is in some ways not matured to a certain degree that our generation was..

Anyway, I guess this clears the air.. :-)
Best!!
Bushu :-)

Last edited:
Raji, bushu,

Thank you for your kind response.

It is a joy to make friends here, as I should know, for I have a few of them here myself.

If what you say are the tambram girls of today, thenso be it. Even in the case of the ‘coke vs fanta’ girl, I think, she was looking for an excuse to reject this guy. Which again brings back to the parents and the process of selecting spouses. In many a household, even today, girls are hesitant to let their parents know, if they are in love with someone, especially if he is not a tambram.

With such fears, I think, the girls will think of postponing the inevitable confrontation to as long as possible.

Once upon a time I am quite sure, guys did similar flippant rejections. Today, probably the tables have turned, and they do not have the luxury of even seeing more than a handful of girls, if they are lucky enough.

Raji, my dig at ‘pulling the hair et al’ was more a rhetorical statement, though I should say, 54 years ago, my aunt’ws hair was tugged by her future sister in law – for it fell below her bums, and the other lady could not believe anyone could have so long a hair.

Once again, thank you very much for your reply.

Raji, my dig at ‘pulling the hair et al’ was more a rhetorical statement, though I should say, 54 years ago, my aunt’ws hair was tugged by her future sister in law –..................

Yes Sir! Now I got it! You are talking about my mother's generation!! :spy:

அமெரிக்க யசோதை!

தற்போது Ms. June பற்றிக் குறிப்பிட வேண்டியிருந்ததால், அந்த நல்ல பெண்மணியைப் பற்றி விரிவாகக்

கூறுகிறேன். நியூயார்க் நகரில் சிறந்த Chiropractor களில் ஒருவர். வயது எண்பதுகளின் இரண்டாம் பகுதி.

பார்த்தால் சொல்லவே முடியாது! அத்தனை துடிப்புடன், துரித நடை. என்னவரின் தங்கை மகன் நியூயார்க்கில்

படிக்க வந்தபோது, ஒரு பேராசிரியரின் சிபாரிசால், அவர் வீட்டில் paying guest ஆக அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டான். தன்

மகனைப் போலவே அவனை கவனித்துக் கொண்டார் அவர். அவன் எழும் முன்னே, தன் அசைவ சமையல்களை

முடித்துவிட்டு, அடுப்படியைத் துடைத்து வைப்பார். அவனுடைய துணிகளை சலவை செய்து, இஸ்திரி செய்து

ஹாங்கரில் மாட்டிவிடுவார். தன் காரில், அவனுக்கு வேண்டிய பொருட்களை வாங்க அழைத்துச் செல்லுவார்.

அவன் அவருக்கு அளித்த பணம் வெறும் நூறு டாலர்கள்! நான் அவருக்குச் சூட்டிய பெயர் 'அமெரிக்க யசோதை'.

அவனுடைய திருமணம் சிருங்கேரியில் நடத்த ஏற்பாடானது. இவர், அதைக் காண வேண்டியே இந்தியாவுக்கு

வருகை தந்தார். சகஜமாக எல்லோரிடமும் பழகினார். எங்கள் வீட்டில் ஒரு மதியச் சாப்பாட்டுக்கு அழைத்தேன்.

வடையை மிக விரும்பிச் சாப்பிட்டு, என்னிடம் செய்முறை விளக்கம் எழுதி வாங்கிக்கொண்டார்! 'தாங்கள் எப்படி

எப்போதும் கலகலப்பாகச் சிரித்தபடி இருக்கின்றீர்கள்?', என்று வேதம் படிக்கும் சில பிரம்மச்சாரிப் பிள்ளைகள்

கேட்க, 'It is very simple! Just LOVE ALL' என்று கூறினார். எத்தனை எளிய வழி! மற்றவர்களின் குறைகளைப்

பெரிதாக எண்ணிப் பார்க்காமல், எல்லோரையும் நேசித்தால், நமக்கு மட்டுமின்றி, சுற்றம் முழுவதுக்கும்

சந்தோஷம் வருமே!

மனிதர்களை மட்டுமன்றி, ஒரு வெள்ளைத் தவளையையும் மிகவும் நேசித்தார். அது குதிக்கும்போது கால்

தடுமாறினால், அதற்கும் மசாஜ் செய்து குணப்படுத்துவாராம்! இரண்டு நாய்க்குட்டிகளும் அவரின் செல்லங்கள்.

நாங்கள் நியூயார்க் சென்றபோது, எங்கள் தங்கை மகனிடம் வீட்டுச் சாவியைக் கொடுத்து, அவரது Guest அறையில்

எங்களைத் தங்கச் சொல்லி, தன் நாய்க்குட்டிகளுடன், தன் தங்கையின் வீட்டுக்குச் சென்றுவிட்டார். தங்கை மகன்,

எனது 'நாயைக் கண்டால் அலறும்' குணாதிசயத்தைச் சொல்லிவிட்டானாம்!

துப்புரவின் மறு பெயர், அவரது இனிய இல்லம். தூசி இல்லாத நல்ல அறைகள். வெண்மை பளிச்சிடும் ஜன்னல்

திரைச் சீலைகள். சுத்தம் செய்து துடைக்க, பேப்பர் நாப்கின் இல்லாது, குட்டி வெள்ளை 'டர்கி டவல்'கள், சமையல்

அறையில். சிக்கனமும், தூய்மையும் அறிந்த, சிறந்த பெண்மணி. அவர் திருமணம் ஆகாதவர். தன் சகோதரிகளின்

குழந்தைகளைத் தன் குழந்தைகளைப் போலப் பேணி வருகின்றார்.

Love all என்று விளையாட்டு ஆரம்பத்தில் சொல்லும்போது, எனக்கு நினைவில் வருபவர் Ms. June.

:grouphug:

அமெரிக்க யசோதை!

தற்போது Ms. June பற்றிக் குறிப்பிட வேண்டியிருந்ததால், அந்த நல்ல பெண்மணியைப் பற்றி விரிவாகக்

கூறுகிறேன். நியூயார்க் நகரில் சிறந்த Chiropractor களில் ஒருவர். வயது எண்பதுகளின் இரண்டாம் பகுதி.

பார்த்தால் சொல்லவே முடியாது! அத்தனை துடிப்புடன், துரித நடை. என்னவரின் தங்கை மகன் நியூயார்க்கில்

படிக்க வந்தபோது, ஒரு பேராசிரியரின் சிபாரிசால், அவர் வீட்டில் paying guest ஆக அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டான். தன்

மகனைப் போலவே அவனை கவனித்துக் கொண்டார் அவர். அவன் எழும் முன்னே, தன் அசைவ சமையல்களை

முடித்துவிட்டு, அடுப்படியைத் துடைத்து வைப்பார். அவனுடைய துணிகளை சலவை செய்து, இஸ்திரி செய்து

ஹாங்கரில் மாட்டிவிடுவார். தன் காரில், அவனுக்கு வேண்டிய பொருட்களை வாங்க அழைத்துச் செல்லுவார்.

அவன் அவருக்கு அளித்த பணம் வெறும் நூறு டாலர்கள்! நான் அவருக்குச் சூட்டிய பெயர் 'அமெரிக்க யசோதை'.

அவனுடைய திருமணம் சிருங்கேரியில் நடத்த ஏற்பாடானது. இவர், அதைக் காண வேண்டியே இந்தியாவுக்கு

வருகை தந்தார். சகஜமாக எல்லோரிடமும் பழகினார். எங்கள் வீட்டில் ஒரு மதியச் சாப்பாட்டுக்கு அழைத்தேன்.

வடையை மிக விரும்பிச் சாப்பிட்டு, என்னிடம் செய்முறை விளக்கம் எழுதி வாங்கிக்கொண்டார்! 'தாங்கள் எப்படி

எப்போதும் கலகலப்பாகச் சிரித்தபடி இருக்கின்றீர்கள்?', என்று வேதம் படிக்கும் சில பிரம்மச்சாரிப் பிள்ளைகள்

கேட்க, 'It is very simple! Just LOVE ALL' என்று கூறினார். எத்தனை எளிய வழி! மற்றவர்களின் குறைகளைப்

பெரிதாக எண்ணிப் பார்க்காமல், எல்லோரையும் நேசித்தால், நமக்கு மட்டுமின்றி, சுற்றம் முழுவதுக்கும்

சந்தோஷம் வருமே!

மனிதர்களை மட்டுமன்றி, ஒரு வெள்ளைத் தவளையையும் மிகவும் நேசித்தார். அது குதிக்கும்போது கால்

தடுமாறினால், அதற்கும் மசாஜ் செய்து குணப்படுத்துவாராம்! இரண்டு நாய்க்குட்டிகளும் அவரின் செல்லங்கள்.

நாங்கள் நியூயார்க் சென்றபோது, எங்கள் தங்கை மகனிடம் வீட்டுச் சாவியைக் கொடுத்து, அவரது Guest அறையில்

எங்களைத் தங்கச் சொல்லி, தன் நாய்க்குட்டிகளுடன், தன் தங்கையின் வீட்டுக்குச் சென்றுவிட்டார். தங்கை மகன்,

எனது 'நாயைக் கண்டால் அலறும்' குணாதிசயத்தைச் சொல்லிவிட்டானாம்!

துப்புரவின் மறு பெயர், அவரது இனிய இல்லம். தூசி இல்லாத நல்ல அறைகள். வெண்மை பளிச்சிடும் ஜன்னல்

திரைச் சீலைகள். சுத்தம் செய்து துடைக்க, பேப்பர் நாப்கின் இல்லாது, குட்டி வெள்ளை 'டர்கி டவல்'கள், சமையல்

அறையில். சிக்கனமும், தூய்மையும் அறிந்த, சிறந்த பெண்மணி. அவர் திருமணம் ஆகாதவர். தன் சகோதரிகளின்

குழந்தைகளைத் தன் குழந்தைகளைப் போலப் பேணி வருகின்றார்.

Love all என்று விளையாட்டு ஆரம்பத்தில் சொல்லும்போது, எனக்கு நினைவில் வருபவர் Ms. June.

:grouphug:

What a beautiful person, is Ms. June.. she should perhaps be called Prema.. :-) it is one thing to preach love all, but to live it is another... thanks for letting us know about such a lovely person.. god bless her.. and you are blessed knowing her, also your nephew was so lucky to have such a lovely god mother, in this country.. :-)

Raji, bushu,

Thank you for your kind response.

It is a joy to make friends here, as I should know, for I have a few of them here myself.

If what you say are the tambram girls of today, thenso be it. Even in the case of the ‘coke vs fanta’ girl, I think, she was looking for an excuse to reject this guy. Which again brings back to the parents and the process of selecting spouses. In many a household, even today, girls are hesitant to let their parents know, if they are in love with someone, especially if he is not a tambram.

With such fears, I think, the girls will think of postponing the inevitable confrontation to as long as possible.

Once upon a time I am quite sure, guys did similar flippant rejections. Today, probably the tables have turned, and they do not have the luxury of even seeing more than a handful of girls, if they are lucky enough.

Raji, my dig at ‘pulling the hair et al’ was more a rhetorical statement, though I should say, 54 years ago, my aunt’ws hair was tugged by her future sister in law – for it fell below her bums, and the other lady could not believe anyone could have so long a hair.

Once again, thank you very much for your reply.

Kunjuppu Sir,

I am sure there are young men and women are more reasonable and amicable, but it is unfortunate that we have to hear about some who are not so nice as well.. Ulagam pala vidam, adhil ovondrum oru vidam.. :-)

54 years ago, wow! I was three years old.. heheheheee.. sometimes I wonder, was I that young.. :-))

Take care..

Bushu :-)

இப்படி ஒரு நட்பு!

எங்கள் தந்தையின் மருத்துவ உதவியை நாடி வந்தவரே அவர். அவரது வெள்ளை தாடியைப் போலவே மனதும்

வெள்ளை! முகமதிய மதத்தைச் சேர்ந்த அவர், எப்படி தந்தையின் நெருங்கிய நண்பர் ஆனார் என்று தெரியாது.

ஆனால், தினமும் நடந்து எங்கள் இல்லத்திற்கு வந்துவிடுவார். தந்தையைக் காணாமல் ஒரு நாளும் இருக்க

முடியாது. அப்படி ஒரு நட்பு.

முதல் மழலை எங்கள் வீட்டில் வந்ததும், எங்கள் அளவுக்கு மகிழ்ந்தவர் அவர். இரண்டாம் மழலை வந்தபோது,

மூத்தவனுக்கு மூன்று வயது. அவரைப் பார்த்தவுடனே, 'வஹாப் தாத்தா' என்று கூவியபடி, அவரிடம் தாவுவான். தன்

பாக்கெட்டிலிருந்து 'ஆரஞ்சு கோலி மிட்டாய்' எடுத்துக் கொடுப்பார். அதை வாங்கும் பொழுது, அவன் சிரிப்பதைக்

கண்டு, தானும் சிரிப்பார். தன் மழலைக் குரலில், அவன் கதைகள் அவரிடம் சொல்லுவான். கேட்டு ரசிப்பார்.

இரண்டாம் மழலையை முதல் முறை அவர் தூக்கிக் கொண்டபோது, அவரின் தாடியில் ஒரு முடியை இழுத்து

எடுத்துவிட்டான்! 'இவன் பெரியவனைவிடப் பெரிய ஆளா இருப்பான் போலிருக்கே!' என்று ஆச்சரியப்பட்டார்.

தன் மருத்துவப் பணியிலிருந்து, தந்தை ஓய்வு பெற்று (சுமார் 75 வயது) ஊரைவிட்டு, பாண்டிச்சேரி சென்றபோது,

அவருக்கு மனம் மிகவும் வாடிவிட்டது! 'உங்களைப் பார்க்காமல் எப்படி இருப்பேனோ!' என்று கலங்கினார். தந்தை

தனது எண்பதாவது வயதில் இறைவனடி எய்திய செய்தியை ஊருக்கு அறிவித்தபோது, அதைக் கேட்க அந்த நண்பர்

உயிருடன் இல்லை. தந்தை மறைந்த மறுநாள் அவரும் மறைந்தார்!

அந்த நட்பை என்றும் போற்றுகிறோம்! :hail:

இங்கு இவனை யான் பெறவே....

'இங்கு இவனை யான் பெறவே என்ன தவம் செய்துவிட்டேன்', என்று பாரதி பாடினார். அதுபோல, தந்தைக்கு

ஒரு உதவியாளர் அமைந்தார். அவர் தன் விடலைப் பருவத்தில் இருந்தபோதே, தந்தையின் உதவிக்கு வந்து

சேர்ந்தார். மருந்துகள் கொடுக்கும் வேலை அவருடையது. கல்லூரிப் படிப்பு படிக்கவில்லை; மிகவும் அறிவுக்

கூர்மை உள்ளவர். விரைவில் நுட்பமான மருத்துவம் அறிந்துகொண்டார். அவருடைய திருமண வயதில்,

அமைதியான பெண், துணைவியாக அமைந்தாள். இறைவன் அவருக்குக் கொடுத்த வரமே அவள். மருத்துவ

னையின் பின் கட்டுப் பகுதியில் அவர்களின் ஜாகை!

அவருக்கு மூன்று ஆண் பிள்ளைகள் இருந்தும், எங்களையும் தன் குழந்தைகள் போலவே பாவித்த உயர்ந்த குணம்

உடையவர். தீபாவளிப் பண்டிகை வந்துவிட்டால், பெரிய பட்டாசுக் கட்டுடன் எங்களைப் பார்க்க வந்துவிடுவார். சிறு

வயதில், நாங்கள் அவரைப் 'பட்டாசு மாமா' என்றுதான் அழைப்போம். ஆயுத பூஜையன்று எல்லா மருத்துவக்

கருவிகளையும் அழகாக, கொலு பொம்மைகள் போல ஐந்து படிகளில் வெள்ளைத் துணியை விரித்து, அதிலே

அடுக்கி வைத்து, சர்க்கரைப் பொங்கலும், சுண்டலும் சுவாமிக்குப் படைத்து, கோலாகலமாகக் கொண்டாடுவார்!

சுமார் நாற்பது ஆண்டுகள், தந்தையின் நிழலாகவே வாழ்ந்தவர். தனது எண்பதாவது பிறந்தநாள் வர இரண்டு

மாதங்கள் உள்ளபோதே, சதாபிஷேகம் செய்துகொண்டார்; லீவு சமயத்தில் பிள்ளைகளின் ஏற்பாடு! அதற்கு எங்கள்

அனைவரையும் அழைத்து, உபசரித்து, ஆசையாக போட்டோவும் எடுத்துக் கொண்டார். அதுவே அவரை நாங்கள்

கடைசி முறை சந்தித்தது. எங்கள் தந்தையைப் போலவே, எண்பது ஆண்டுகள் நிறையும் முன்னே, இறைவனடி

சேர்ந்தார்.

அவர் காட்டிய அன்பும், பாசமும் என்றுமே மறக்க முடியாதவை! :thumb:

இடைவெளி தராதவர்கள்!

என் நெருங்கிய வட்டத்தில் சில கணவர்களின் குணங்களைப் பார்த்துள்ளேன்! எப்போதுமே மனைவியைக்

காலடியில் வைத்துத் தேய்ப்பவர்கள். அதுவும் அவள் கொஞ்சம் புத்திசாலியாகவும், கலைகள் கற்றவளாகவும்

இருந்தால், அவளை மட்டம் தட்டுவதையே வாழ்வின் குறிக்கோளாகக் கொள்ளுவார்கள்! வேலைக்குச் சென்று

சம்பாதித்தால், சம்பளத்தையும் வாங்கிக்கொண்டு, அவளை வீட்டைச் சுத்தப்படுத்தவும், துணி துவைத்து இஸ்திரி

போடவும், சமைத்துப் போடவும் எதிர்பார்ப்பார்கள். வேறு யாரேனும் அவளைப் புகழ்ந்து பேசினாலும், முகத்தை

தூக்கி வைத்துக்கொள்வார்கள். தனக்குப் பிடித்ததைச் செய்ய விரும்புவதுபோல, அவளுக்குப் பிடித்ததைச் செய்ய

விடமாட்டார்கள்! மனைவிக்கு சுதந்திரம் அளிப்பது, தன் ஆண்மைக்கு இழுக்காம்! இதுவே அவர்களின் எண்ணம்,

சில வீடுகளில் இதற்கு ஜால்ரா அடித்து மகிழும் அம்மாக்களும் உண்டு! நான் பேசுவது அறுபது வயதைத் தாண்டிய

சூரர்களைப் பற்றி! திருமணமாகி பல ஆண்டுகள் ஆன பின்னும், வயது முதிர்ந்த தம் பெற்றோரைப் பார்க்க

அவர்களை அனுமதிக்க மாட்டார்கள்.

ஓருயிர் ஈருடல் என்று கூறுவது மிகவும் மடமையே ஆகும்! ஒவ்வொருவரும் குணங்களால் வேறுபடுவதால்,

அவர்களின் ஆசைகளும் மாறுபடும். ஒருவருக்கு ஒருவர் கொஞ்சம் இடைவெளி கொடுத்து வாழ்ந்தால், வாழ்வு

எத்தனை இனிமை ஆகும்! என்றுமே திருந்தாது, வாழ்வைச் சுமை போல மாற்றும் இவர்களை, எந்த நிறத்தில்

சேர்த்தலாம் என அறியேன்! :noidea:

Thank your Prof. Sir!

இதுபோலக் கணவர்களைப் பற்றி எத்தனை முறைகள் எழுதுவேனோ!

யாரேனும் ஒருவர் திருந்தினால், என் எழுத்துக்குப் புண்ணியம் கிடைக்கும்!
:biggrin1:

Only people who want to make a change in their lives will change the rest of them have to evolve so much and perhaps take many births to realize their mistakes.. but that is who they are... :-) I still have to send you the story I wrote Raji, still searching in my computer, when sent it from my work place computer.. soon.. :-)

....யாரேனும் ஒருவர் திருந்தினால், என் எழுத்துக்குப் புண்ணியம் கிடைக்கும்!
Dear Mrs. RR, I hope my wife will let me be counted as one who has changed for the better. Leaving that aside, as a gone case, I am very optimistic about the future. Women today will never put up with men like I used to be - IMO, and like I still am a little bit -- in the opinion of "she who must be obeyed".

Mrs. RR, please don't tire, keep writing, you have a knack of writing to make people think, but not be preachy.

best regards ....

p.s. hope your "ennavar" is completely recovered and back to normal.

Dear Prof. Sir,

Thanks for your encouraging reply! Actually, another Prof. wrote to me sometime back, after reading my blog

in which I had posted 'vindhaiyAna sarAsari indiyak kaNavargaL' that he is now a 'manam mAriya kaNavan'!

'Ennavar' is back to normal. That is why I am able to write so much, after baby sitting hours!

Thanks again for your concern. :)

Raji, did I miss something, Unnavarrukku yennachu??? sorry, I must have not realized that he was not well.. hope all is well.. take care.. :-)
Hi Bushu, Mrs. RR's husband met with a hit and run accident in Boston a few months ago. He was hospitalized and had to undergo extended treatment. Now, happily, he is back to normal.

Cheers!

Dear Bushu,

You have missed a few posts in my other thread, PayaNak KavithaigaL. I have written about
my experiences ( nightmarish!) from page 41 (post # 401) to page 44 (post # 435). :ballchain:

Best wishes,
Raji

Dear Raji, what a nightmare indeed, I just finished reading your ordeal, I mean ungallavar oda ordeal.. I have had worst experience..than what you have described.. before I share that, let me tell you.. I was truly amazed at your narration and the appropriate pictures to go with your story, and to someone who is not in the US, gives them true perspective of your experience.. Hats off!!! my dear..

தான் உண்டு, தன் வேலை உண்டு!

'தான் உண்டு, தன் வேலை உண்டு என்று இருப்பார்!' என்று பெருமையாகச் சொல்லுவது வழக்கம்! நிஜ வாழ்வில்

நான் கண்ட இந்த வகைப் பெண்கள், தங்கள் வீடுகளைக் களை இழக்கவே வைக்கின்றார்கள். வீட்டில் இருக்கும்

மற்றவர்களைப் பற்றி அக்கறை காட்டாமல் இருப்பதையே வாடிக்கையாகக் கொள்ளுவார்கள். தொலைகாட்சி வந்த

பின், இந்த வகைப் பெண்கள் இன்னும் மாறிவிட்டார்கள். யார் வீட்டுக்கு வந்தாலும் சரி; தான் பார்க்கும் 'அழுக மாங்கா'

சீரியல்களிலிருந்து, கண்களை அகற்றவே மாட்டார்கள். அப்படித் தன் வேலையைப் பார்க்கின்றார்களாம்!

அடுப்படி வேலை முடிந்தவுடன், தொலைக்காட்சிப் பெட்டி; பின் படுக்கை!

மும்பையிலிருந்து ஒரு நண்பர், மனைவியுடன் வந்திருந்தார். மைலாப்பூரில் காய்
கறிகளை மிக மலிவு என்று

சொல்லி, என்னவரை அழைத்துப்போகச் சொன்னர்கள். வந்த பெரிய பை நிறையக்
காய்கறிகளை, நண்பர் ஒரு

பெரிய அட்டைப் பெட்டியில் வைத்தபடி இருக்க, மனைவி வேடிக்கை பார்க்கிறாள். நான் சமையல் வேலையில்

இருந்ததால், 'நீங்கள் உதவலாமே!' என்று அவரின் மனைவியைக் கேட்க, 'இதெல்லாம் என்னோட வேலை

கிடையாது' என்று கூறிவிட்டு, இடத்தை விட்டு அசையாது இருந்தாள். நான் அசந்து போனேன்!

ஆய கலைகள் அறுபத்து நான்கு இருக்க, வேறு எதிலேனும் நாட்டம் வேண்டாமா? புதியவை கற்க ஈடுபாடும்

காட்டாது, உடன் வாழ்பவருக்கும் உதவி செய்யாது, 'ன் பணி சமையல் செய்து கிடப்பதே', என்று வாழ்வது, ஒரு

வாழ்க்கையா?

:ohwell:

This is something I never understood about women, it is ok not reduce the amount of work she does at home to watch some tv, but to become obsessed with it and act as if they are the character in the serial and have a false sense of security and arrogance and treat people nasty, Nah! it is not my cup of tea..

the experience that I have gone through in my life has made me stronger and I have taught my children what people meant to them, relationships are important, respect is important.. some we can teach and some they have learned by watching....

moreover in all the tamil hindi telugu serials they mostly show so much hatred and animosity, arrogance and plotting against one another, in real life, are people truly like that??? may be I am not meeting such people for which I am truly blessed..

I can never think ill for anyone, even if that person has back stabbed me any number of times.. I feel it is sad but realize that they have not evolved and that is what it is and also it may be mine and that person's karma, but to curse them or plot against them or say things about them.. I may lament briefly I am sure you all understand what I am saying.. anyway..

Raji, I pray god that you and ungallavar, do not encounter any more mishaps.. it is truly " thalaikku vandhadhu thala paagaiyoda pochu"

I had a much worse experience, My ex husband and I were new to this country.. Jan 1980, he was a professor in a college, he used to go and have lunch at my BIL's house where my MIL was briefly staying, ( she had already moved in with me ) because of my SIL's delivery...
My ex, while going back to the college, by mistake pressed on the brake to avoid a huge ice patch, that is all he remembered.. his car spun in such a speed and hit the utility pole, he was totally jammed between the steering wheel and the back rest (the seat ) - luckily for him a by stander called the ambulance and the cops.. when we ran to the hospital, at the ER, the doctor took me aside, (since in the US they would only divulge any medical info to the wife or any close kin) and said that he had broken both his legs, and his right hand and the radio nerve was cut and his lung was puntured.. and we have to put him back to gether with rods and pullies and the surgery will take upto more than 5 or 6 hours and we cannot say anything until 72 hours..

I am getting emotional right now..

anyway, this is was one of the hardest things I had to go through in the beginning of my life in the US.. :-) well let me give the brief explanation My ex was operated on and was in the Intensive care unit for about 2 weeks, and in a separate room for about nearly two months.. he had rods on both the legs and his hand and a plating in his hand.. he had sutures all over his body and his eye lid, since there were lacerations from the glass from the windshield he also had slight fracture of the skull..

He was extremely lucky to be brought into the hospital at the right time and the Helene Fuld hospital had a bed specially for him which turned side to side very slowly with windows underneath for cleaning his body.. this bed's rent was $1000 for a day since it was hooked up to all kinds of machines.. the bed was necessary since he had bolts from his knee and the ankle to hold the bones with the help of the rods and as a result had no way to even move a little so the bed did that for him so clotting of blood may not take place..

I admire him for his endurance even to this day.. the doctor had said that the radio nerve that runs for the whole length of the hand may grow fully or stop in the middle or not grow at all, so that may have resulted in not been able to use the hand in a normal fashion.. so after nearly about a month in the hospital he learned to write with his left hand and wrote a three page letter to my Dad.. at the same time my sister, my Daddy's own daughter my loving Akka was dying of cancer and she wrote to me saying everyone is so worried about me now it is our turn to worry about you.. don't worry in no time he will be up and running as his usual self..

this was the last letter I received from here.. she died in May of 80

My ex came back home nearly two months in the hospital and my oldest daughter who was 4 1/2 jumped up and down and went on to put all the lights in our two bedroom apartment.. she said Appa is here, I want the whole house to be bright.. :-) later on he had to go through therapy to use his legs again and his hand luckily the radio nerve grew back and he started to use his hand, of course he was out of the woods no doubt but needed help in bathing eating walking pretty much everything.. luckily I was not working since I was still new to the country and even though it would have been a good thing financial point of view..

Luckily for us, the insurance paid for everything if not we probably would have been paying for nearly 20 years all the expense..

anyway, just wanted to share it.. O yes after nearly two years, one after the other the rods came out from his body, they could not remove the plating in his hand..

sorry that it was sort of rambling on my part, I may not have paid any attention to the spelling or grammer.. just wanted to share..

the strangest thing was I had a dream which was in itself a nightmare about a week before the accident.. in my mind I knew he will be OK..
Because of the accident I babied him so much that I did the lawn moving tree raking snow shoveling, have no regrets.. he did become strong and his age also helped I think he was only 31 at that time, he was back to normal he walks normal played tennis goes for hikes etc.. and uses his right hand without any problems..

My dad said to me my horoscope was so powerful that it pulled him out of whatever bad had happened, I think it is the karma that he had to go through and he came out of it.. I used to have the photos of the car which was smashed nearly into a pulp and they had to use the jaws of life to pull him out of the car...

Ok guys sorry to have taken so much of your time.. :-) good luck to all... ..

Latest posts

Latest ads

Back