• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TALE OF TWO SISTERS..[ 1 ]..kk4646 [TVK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sir,

Can you please let us know if you have started including 80% Reel in the story you have narrated so far??

Death of Savithri is a Real incident or Reel incident??

If it's Reel, was that "Your" imagination that you have made up much before coming to the stage of Savithri's death OR you are shuffling your ideas and preparing different Kinda "Reel" as per the suggestions of your Audience???

You have put your finger on the crux of the problem : "there comes a point in life where you start questioning yourself...."

How does this "point" arrive? Not, all of a sudden, out of the blue. A crack, a fault line may have developed in the relationship early on, with stresses building up slowly along the fault line. So when one starts 'questioning' oneself, it is not just about what is love, but about what is marriage, what is family and what is life, a despondency about whether it is all worth it. And different people tackle it differently.

Absolutely Right, Shri Naina_Marbus. You are right to explain how and why "there comes a point in life where you start questioning yourself...."

The story of your cousin is too pathetic. Some are too unfortunate without the scope to live a peaceful and happy life, with mutual understanding and acceptances. Too sad!!!!!

In Chennai, I know of an elderly couples for nearly 10 years. When I came to know about them Mama was 63 and Mami was 53. Al most all the days the lady used to abuse him so badly, raising her voice, such that the neighbors can listen. Her tone and her usage of words can well reveal her rudeness, anger and bitterness towards the man.

The whole day she must be abusing him and suddenly we find them dressed up properly and go out together for day to day shopping. Outside the home, for the outsiders, they appear to be a so great couples and both behave very well with outsiders with their sense of discipline, respect and friendliness.

This is their routine where we find them celebrating festivals, nombu etc in all verve and zest, keeping happy environment between them. They attend neighbors functions together, relatives functions together, they go out for some work and dine outside together etc..etc. But the constant bickering and abuses remains as usual. The man just keeps listening to her without fighting back with her.

Dear Sir,

Can you please let us know if you have started including 80% Reel in the story you have narrated so far??

Death of Savithri is a Real incident or Reel incident??

If it's Reel, was that "Your" imagination that you have made up much before coming to the stage of Savithri's death OR you are shuffling your ideas and preparing different Kinda "Reel" as per the suggestions of your Audience???

"as per the suggestions of your Audience???"

This story was written at a stretch ..start to finish... only postings are there chapter wise.. I will not change what I have written already..

There may be some coincidence of incidents....that I must appreciate reader's imagination ...

Ha..Ha..Do you realy expect me reveal ..what is REAL and what is REEL..? now... As I said earlier I want to readers to find out... and there may be some coincidences...too..

I may write the REAL story after the completion of the present one...!!

TVK

"as per the suggestions of your Audience???"

This story was written at a stretch ..start to finish... only postings are there chapter wise.. I will not change what I have written already..

There may be some coincidence of incidents....that I must appreciate reader's imagination ...

Ha..Ha..Do you realy expect me reveal ..what is REAL and what is REEL..? now... As I said earlier I want to readers to find out... and there may be some coincidences...too..

I may write the REAL story after the completion of the present one...!!

TVK

Dear sir,

Ok let me give a suggestion for the story.Now since Savitri is dead...so we have 3 men with broken hearts.

Sebastian is devastated becos Savitri is dead..he could not convert her!!LOL

Krish is shocked to the core that Savitri is dead.Stupid Krish should have made his move earlier and told Savitri he liked her.

Ram is also broken cos Raji does not reciprocate his love.

Hey what is this??
All 3 men crying?
It should be renamed a Tale of Three Men.

So now since all 3 men are sad..let's have an item number and cheer them up!!

[video=youtube_share;_L76KDD9FI0]http://youtu.be/_L76KDD9FI0[/video]

Last edited:
Dear sir,

Ok let me give a suggestion for the story.Now since Savitri is dead...so wehave 3 men with broken hearts.

Krish is shocked to the core that Savitri is dead.Stupid Krish should have made his move earlier and told Savitri he liked her.

Hey what is this??
All 3 men crying?

[video=youtube_share;_L76KDD9FI0]http://youtu.be/_L76KDD9FI0[/video]

Ha..Ha.. This story is quite enjoyable...is it not... ?? All people are crying..crying...!!

TVK

Dear sir,

Ok let me give a suggestion for the story.Now since Savitri is dead...so we have 3 men with broken hearts.

Hey what is this??
All 3 men crying?

Dear Renuka, what is this yaar?

The story has taken a very sad situation. Savithri died without living her life fully, experiencing the joy of living as a wife of a loving guy, attaining motherhood etc..etc..

Let me form the right situation and the right song sequence for this situation -

Krish is not only sad about losing his LOVE, he is too depressed that, Savithri, whom he loved has died all of sudden and she is no more. He is pained too much due to this MORE than when he was pained to have missed his love to Sebastian.

Now Krish is too pathetic about Raji too as she is left all alone in her family. Krish is too sad and sorry for Raji, because - She lost her dad and now her only loving and sacrificing sister. Raji is too depressed not only having lost her only sister BUT also due to Krish's rejection of her love.

Krish is in a situation like a cat on a wall. He could neither console her for the loss of her sister NOR could make her happy by accepting her Love towards him and marry her.

BUT, now, at this juncture, Krish got too emotional with Raji and starts thinking that, it would be better if He accepts her love and marries her. Thinking that, this would give Raji a great degree of solace and happiness. She can feel much better and her life would be secured without unknown future.

Now Krish thinks- Why don't I accept her Love and marry her? I think, that would be the most better move and that would certainly satisfy Savithri's soul, who until her death was all concerned about her only sister with all her love and responsibilities.

Here, Ram is also sad about Raji's loss and about his love failure. He is sad that Raji is not interested in him and he is forcing himself away from her.

So, the following song is the one that would be most suitable for this prevailing situation among good people, who all don't want to pain each other BUT can't help themselves to be happy.

[video=youtube;0SipCC6dOcM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SipCC6dOcM[/video]

This is the situation of Sebastian, having lost his love, Savithri, who died in an accident AND this is the song for him.

[video=youtube;0UtSnwolqNY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UtSnwolqNY&feature=related[/video]

Dear Ravi,

All those songs will put someone in suicide mode.
This song will make the broken hearts feel better.
This is what Vasool Raja MBBS would prescribe anyway.

[video=youtube_share;Urv8YMtWDS8]http://youtu.be/Urv8YMtWDS8[/video]

After all, this is 80% reel? Why not follow the example of Draupadi? Raji can marry both Ram and Krish?

Dear Naina ji,

Draupadi married the Pandavas..all powerful,good looking and demi gods(son's of Devas).
So it was an advantages situation for her.

In this case of Ram,Krish and Raji..check out the guys..they have no GUTS to convey even love.
A man should be brave enough to convey his feelings to a girl..if he doesn't have that guts its not worth it marrying him.

Dear Renuka, what is this yaar?

The story has taken a very sad situation. Savithri died without living her life fully, experiencing the joy of living as a wife of a loving guy, attaining motherhood etc..etc..

Let me form the right situation and the right song sequence for this situation -

Krish is not only sad about losing his LOVE, he is too depressed that, Savithri, whom he loved has died all of sudden and she is no more. He is pained too much due to this MORE than when he was pained to have missed his love to Sebastian.

Now Krish is too pathetic about Raji too as she is left all alone in her family. Krish is too sad and sorry for Raji, because - She lost her dad and now her only loving and sacrificing sister. Raji is too depressed not only having lost her only sister BUT also due to Krish's rejection of her love.

Krish is in a situation like a cat on a wall. He could neither console her for the loss of her sister NOR could make her happy by accepting her Love towards him and marry her.

BUT, now, at this juncture, Krish got too emotional with Raji and starts thinking that, it would be better if He accepts her love and marries her. Thinking that, this would give Raji a great degree of solace and happiness. She can feel much better and her life would be secured without unknown future.

Now Krish thinks- Why don't I accept her Love and marry her? I think, that would be the most better move and that would certainly satisfy Savithri's soul, who until her death was all concerned about her only sister with all her love and responsibilities.

Here, Ram is also sad about Raji's loss and about his love failure. He is sad that Raji is not interested in him and he is forcing himself away from her.

So, the following song is the one that would be most suitable for this prevailing situation among good people, who all don't want to pain each other BUT can't help themselves to be happy.

[video=youtube;0SipCC6dOcM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SipCC6dOcM[/video]

""BUT, now, at this juncture, Krish got too emotional with Raji and starts thinking that, it would be better if He accepts her love and marries her. Thinking that, this would give Raji a great degree of solace and happiness. She can feel much better and her life would be secured without unknown future.

Now Krish thinks- Why don't I accept her Love and marry her? I think, that would be the most better move and that would certainly satisfy Savithri's soul, who until her death was all concerned about her only sister with all her love and responsibilities"".

YOU SIMPLY FLOORED ME BY HITTING THE BULL"S EYE...

This is what happened...

TVK

""BUT, now, at this juncture, Krish got too emotional with Raji and starts thinking that, it would be better if He accepts her love and marries her. Thinking that, this would give Raji a great degree of solace and happiness. She can feel much better and her life would be secured without unknown future.

Now Krish thinks- Why don't I accept her Love and marry her? I think, that would be the most better move and that would certainly satisfy Savithri's soul, who until her death was all concerned about her only sister with all her love and responsibilities"".

This is what happened...

TVK

Dear sir,

Ha Ha Ha..its filmy style..you see sir..even if Savitri was alive and Krish married her,Raji would have been his sister in law and there is a saying that goes saali adhi ghar waali.

So now since Raji is available..Krish marries her.

Dear sir,

Now what about Sebastian and Ram?

Sebastian is angry with Jesus that Savitri died and decided to convert to Islam and changes his name to Sheikh Ravitullah Khan and takes a job in Dubai.
In Dubai he meets up with a beautiful Lebanese belly dancer and he marries her and they lived happily ever after with lots of kids and camels.

I am still thinking what to do with Ram in this story...to be continued.

Dear sir,

Now what about Sebastian and Ram?

Sebastian is angry with Jesus that Savitri died and decided to convert to Islam and changes his name to Sheikh Ravitullah Khan and takes a job in Dubai.
In Dubai he meets up with a beautiful Lebanese belly dancer and he marries her and they lived happily ever after with lots of kids and camels.

I am still thinking what to do with Ram in this story...to be continued.

Why not Ram hang himself....?

TVK

Dear sir,

Ha Ha Ha..its filmy style..you see sir..even if Savitri was alive and Krish married her,Raji would have been his sister in law and there is a saying that goes saali adhi ghar waali.

So now since Raji is available..Krish marries her.

Let us HOPE so...!!

TVK

TALE OF TWO SISTERS..[ 9 ]..kk4646..[TVK]

This TVK do not have the competence to describe the sorrow... turmoil....undregone by Sebastian,Krish. Ram and Raji...So it is left to the imagination of readers......For more than 20 days the world stood-still for all of them.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is two months since I have arranged accomadation for Raji in T. Nagar working women's hostel...Since the hostel is run by Sarada Vidyalaya .....either the parent or a guardian must give undertaking for the inmate... and now I am the 'guardian' for Raji....

Sebastian wanted transfer to Ahamadabad immediately and joined there wthin one month after Savithri's demise...Ram has taken his mother to Calcutta about a week's back...accepting his promotion...So it is myself and Raji alone left in the old basket of friendship....Every week end has become a ritual meeting for both of us....Sometimes we feel the absence of Sebastian and Ram... As for as Savithri is concerned we stopped thinking and talking about her as it aggravates the uncontollable emotions for both of us.... My marriage is yet to be finalised...Girl's side are waiting for the girl's brother who is now in Dubai...and only after his consent and arrival arrangements can be made...Father informed me ...it will take another 10 days to one month to know about their willingness...

.Many times I made attempts to pacify and advice Raji to think about her future but every time I could see only a dry smile..an emotionless smile... a dejected smile....a smile to hurt me indirectly...

'O'..Krish ..How long Raji to remain like this...?
Yes..I am hurt..I feel guilty.....I must do something for her...
Krish..it is you...no one else can take care of her Krish....
But..what can I do..she is not prepared to think or talk anythink about it....
No..krish...Raji's future is in your hands...
What can I do for it..?
Why..Krish can't you understand....Can't you tell Raji....Can't you marry her...
What...?.. how it is possible... ? Already my marriage arrangements are underway.....
No...Krish....Even the consent from girl's side is yet to come.. ..Why do you want to marry someone neglecting the one who loved you so much..?.....Are you a coward ..Krish...? You can talk to your father and tell him the full story....He never said No to you...Krish....
No..No...Having loved Savithri...will there be a place in my heart for her sister...?
It is nothing but hypocrisy..Krish.... Savithri is no more..Has she not asked you to marry Raji....Is it the way your want show your adamancy.?.Is it the way you want to respect to your beloved departed soul..Krish..?
'O'..My God ...Raji should have agreed to marry Ram...
Krish....why do you write poetries....? Why do you talk so great about Love in your stories...Krish..?.....You are a cheat ..Krish...You are cheating every reader..giving a false picture about love.... For you the love do not have any meaning ......
Krish..... you are not sincere in your views about Raji....You are cheating even Raji....
No..No...I am not.....
Tell Raji....You want to marry her..Krish.....Let there be a smile of happiness ...a smile of joy .... a smile of fulfilment.. Krish....

Thoughts...Thoughts.....am I becoming insane....? ..."O"..GOD...Please save me from my inner conflict........Yes.....I must decide....

TVK

[To be continued]

This is what happened...

TVK

Dear Sir,

I would just do the same IF I would have been in place of KRISH.....

Reading this story, I really felt too sad for Raji. When I tried placing my self in place of KRISH, I could think such a decision only.

This would certainly be a much meaningful decision for both Krish and Raji and both can feel happy with it. This is not just only by intellectual decision BUT by heart felt feelings of Love and acceptance.

Why not Ram hang himself....?

TVK

Dear sir,

Suicide is never an answer to love failure.Why end up being some ghost in Antaraloka and be unhappy for rest of existence.
It severely affects one's Karmic evolution.
Ram is aware of all this..so he does not contemplate suicide at all.

Ok now for Ram's story..remember the Movie Minsara Kanavu?
There Arvind Swamy loves Kajol but had no guts to tell her and asked Prabhu Deva to help out conveying that to Kajol.
But Kajol ends up falling in love with Prabhu Deva.
Arvind Swamy is devastated and ends up becoming a Christian Father.

Now Ram is thinking that life and love only brought him misery and Savitri's sudden death made him realize that life is so transient.

So he takes up Sanyas and is known as Swami Ramabhadra Giri.

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

I would just do the same IF I would have been in place of KRISH.....

Reading this story, I really felt too sad for Raji. When I tried placing my self in place of KRISH, I could think such a decision only.

This would certainly be a much meaningful decision for both Krish and Raji and both can feel happy with it. This is not just only by intellectual decision BUT by heart felt feelings of Love and acceptance.

Dear Ravi,

One should not marry a person out of pity.

Ok now for Ram's story..remember the Movie Minsara Kanavu?
There Arvind Swamy loves Kajol but had no guts to tell her and asked Prabhu Deva to help out conveying that to Kajol.
But Kajol ends up falling in love with Prabhu Deva.
Arvind Swamy is devastated and ends up becoming a Christian Father.

Now Ram is thinking that life and love only brought him misery and Savitri's sudden death made him realize that life is so transient.

So he takes up Sanyas and is known as Swami Ramabhadra Giri.

I did not see that movie... & mostely I do not see movies/ TV serials...

So someone stole this story & made MinnnnnsaraKanavu.... !!

TVK

Love is not always just a love influenced by Hormonal Shoot ups, getting attracted towards opposite Sex. Love can be out of affection and liking towards the other and for sure would ever be stable if such feelings are mutually exchanged.

Here KRISH can well realize Raji's love towards him and develop love towards her, primarily driven by his sense of affection, liking and caring towards Raji. And his love towards her would ever be honest and have strong sustenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back