• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TALE OF TWO SISTERS..[ 1 ]..kk4646 [TVK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear Dad,

Sorry for the delayed reply...I fully concur with you about the girl and her family whose bio- data you have sent to me last month... Pl. proceed to finalise....and it is enough if you decide the girl is suitable for me as well as for our family....You know what is good for your son...

yours ever loving son....
krish...

Having posted this..now I feel slightely relieved...."When you can not get what you like ...better like the one you get..."

Who said this.?..I don't know.....

Frustration...??......Yes....yes.....yes.....

TVK...

[To Be Continued...]

With the acceptance - "."When you can not get what you like ...better like the one you get..." , Krish has decided to accept who ever his father selects for him as his life partner.

Now, the thing happened is, Krish's dad has come to know about a girl - Raji (the same girl, the younger sister of Savithri) from his circle and in fact have decided this girl only for his son, other than the one whose bio-data was forwarded to Krish, in the recent past.

Krish comes to know
this only after his dad passes on Raji's bio data to KRISH, telling him that he has decided to go for this girl for Krish with full confidence that, his son will accept dad's choice without any objection. Accepting fully that dad's selection would be considering the suitability of the girl for the family and for Krish and that alone would be good for all.

How about this twist??

Considering Ram's love towards Raji, Krish some how, with great difficulty could rejects dad's selection with some excuses. He advices Ram to come back soon and propose his love to Raji ASAP. The same thing happens and Raji ends up marrying Ram.

How about this???

"Why don't there be a rape scene where Savitri is raped by some gangster while waiting for a bus at night.
Then Sebastian dumps her cos he doesn't want a rape victim as his wife."

You know better... Human mind when agitated over something will think extreme... I understand your aversion towards Savithri for having accepted to conversion..

But think about a girl without any support and her future hanging without knowing which direction it will go... I do not see anything unnatural in Savithri's acceptence..

Ha..Ha.. At the same time as the author of this story .. I am able generate such feeling which I aimed...!!

TVK

Dear Sir,

What you have stated above (highlighted by me) is perfectly correct.

A Struggling girl, who have struggled all the way in her life with sense of love, commitments and responsibilities towards her father and sister and who could not get anything to secure herself, will be accepting the challenge of converting herself for a good man and for a good family. To have a safe and happy married life that can at last give meaning to her life as a Girl. She will definitely understand Sebanstian's parents pressure on him due to which he would be expecting Savithri to get converted to his religion and get married. She can understand Sebastian's love and Sebastian's obligations as well as a good son of his parents.

Savithri would be doing right to honor his love and honor his love's parents. A struggling girl with out any of her parents, taking such a decision is sensible and appreciable. It meets all the points raised by her rational brain to live her life with security, love and meaningfulness and the points raised by her compassionate heart to comfort her love and her lover's parents who are answerable to their relative and social circle.

When Savithri as a Hindu Girl could accept all the financial and moral support of Sebastian, which helped her going a long way, what's wrong in her acceptance to convert herself for a loving, compassionate, helping and responsible guy (Sebastian)?

The answers to her questions of life and invisible secured future weighs much higher than her obligations/attachments towards her Religion. She finds God in good Humans and wants to be happy herself and make them happy in return. She will be highly blessed by the Supreme Being irrespective of the religion she gonna follow after marrying Sebastian.

"I have my preferences", "I have my choices", "I have my liking towards my religion", "I have the right to follow my religion does not matter who ever I marry out of true love, no matter what problems the guy's parents would face in their society", etc..etc..are perfectly great for the girls who have their parents to support and who have all the capabilities, resources, money etc to be independent, secured and can meet all the needs as a human in all the possible ways.

But struggling girls like Savithri would not have such "I/My preferences" naturally and without any regrets.

You know better... Human mind when agitated over something will think extreme... I understand your aversion towards Savithri for having accepted to conversion..

But think about a girl without any support and her future hanging without knowing which direction it will go... I do not see anything unnatural in Savithri's acceptence..

Ha..Ha.. At the same time as the author of this story .. I am able generate such feeling which I aimed...!!

TVK

Dear Sir,

Yes you are right..I have an aversion to the part of the conversion.

You know even as a child when I see any Tamil movie where the hero and heroine are Non Hindus I usually do not see the film fully cos I feel I am not able to identify myself with the movie.

Now this story is also going on that lines for me.I sometimes also wonder that when I do not even mind the fact of people having intercaste marriages, gay marriages,divorces,extra marital affairs etc..I wonder why inter religious marriages alone some how makes me uncomfortable.

I hope in this story Krish gets to marry Savitri by hook or crook!!LOL

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

Yes you are right..I have an aversion to the part of the conversion.

You know even as a child when I see any Tamil movie where the hero and heroine are Non Hindus I usually do not see the film fully cos I feel I am not able to identify myself with the movie.

Now this story is also going on that lines for me.I sometimes also wonder that when I do not even mind the fact of people having intercaste marriages, gay marriages,divorces,extra marital affairs etc..I wonder why inter religious marriages alone some how makes me uncomfortable.

I hope in this story Krish gets to marry Savitri by hook or crook!!LOL

Good Morn'g.. Pl. continue to read the story... Man /Women decides ..but God disposes... is it not..?

TVK

With the acceptance - "."When you can not get what you like ...better like the one you get..." , Krish has decided to accept who ever his father selects for him as his life partner.

Now, the thing happened is, Krish's dad has come to know about a girl - Raji (the same girl, the younger sister of Savithri) from his circle and in fact have decided this girl only for his son, other than the one whose bio-data was forwarded to Krish, in the recent past.

Krish comes to know
this only after his dad passes on Raji's bio data to KRISH, telling him that he has decided to go for this girl for Krish with full confidence that, his son will accept dad's choice without any objection. Accepting fully that dad's selection would be considering the suitability of the girl for the family and for Krish and that alone would be good for all.

How about this twist??

Considering Ram's love towards Raji, Krish some how, with great difficulty could rejects dad's selection with some excuses. He advices Ram to come back soon and propose his love to Raji ASAP. The same thing happens and Raji ends up marrying Ram.

How about this???

Quite Interesting...Life is full of "Ifs" and "Buts"...is it not..??

TVK

TALE OF TWO SISTERS..[ 6 ]..TVK..kk4646

20th, July,1973, Friday....

It is more than ten days since I met Savithri or Raji.....So I must see them atleast this week end....
Sir.....phone call for you Sir.... sub-staff informed me when I was with the 'boss'...in the meeting....
Excuse me Sir... I will be back in a minute...
Savithri on the line...[what a coincidence...?] Hi...Savithri I was thinking about meeting you and Raji ..tomorrow or day-after...but you have called me now....anything important... ?....
Yes...Krish... you have not seen us for quite sometime...so I wanted to know any health problem....and something else also I want to discuss with you...
O.K.Savithri.... No...health problem....I will be there tomorrow...Being Saturday.. I can come back early....You will be in your house upto 4 PM ..is it not...?
Yes..Krish... I will wait for you...

21st,July, 1973....Saturday...

First my congrats...Savithri...Sebastian told me everything....[I have never seen Savithri blushes like this..]
Yes...Krish...I must have told you ...but somehow it happened this way....Tell me ....are you angry with me....?
No..Savithri...who else will be happier....than this Krish...[Sic]....
O.K. ..Krish we have to decide about Raji.....Unless her marriage is finalised I will not think about mine...She needs to be taken care...you know...
Yes...what you say is absolutely correct...[I am about to tell her ...Ram's discussion with me ...but let it wait...]
But Sebastian told me ..Raji is in love with 'someone'...and she already had a discussion with you....?
Yes..Krish.....
Good....Have you spoken to that 'someone'.....What is his opinion...?
Hahaha.....Krish....I am now talking to that 'someone'....'O'...What a choice Raji has made...? Really she is lucky...
Sorry...Savithri....I am bit confused....
Hahaha...Krish....you are always..Krish....pretending to be an innocent and not able understand.....
It is you ...Krish....Raji is in love with you.....
My...God.....Savithri...is it true.....?.....
[One more 'shock'....within few days...how many more to come...?].....
Yes..Krish....She is simply mad at you...It is you who has taken care of her in all these years..She feels and wants you to do the same throught her life ..
What happened..Krish..?..why are you speechless....?
Hmmmm.....But Savithri..it is not possible....
Why..Krish..? Don't you like her....? ...It is you who have done so many things for her...what is wrong in Raji's love with you...?
No..Savithri..it is not like that.. I have alredy gave my consent to the girl arranged by my parents.....
Krish...I feel..you are talking lies.....you can very well tell that you don't like Raji...Even if you have realy given the consent ...don't you think you can re-consider it for Raji...?
Savithri...please..please...understand.... I never had any inkling that Raji will like to marry me...Having given the consent.... is it correct in telling my father not to to proceed further..?....and honestely I do not want to RE-CONSIDER...Sorry Savithri...[How can I tell her...? Ram specifically told not to discuss with Sebastian and Savithri.... ]
'O'..God..How I am going to convey this Raji.?..I don't know ..how she will take this.....My marriage has to wait ....
Please Savithri...please tell Raji....I never had such ideas all these years...and I will talk to Raji Tomorrow...it is a holiday for her...
Yes..Krish...better you talk to Raji tomorrow.... Myself and Sebastian are meeting the church priest tomorrow to work-out the modalities for conversion......To- night I will tell Raji that you are not interested in the proposal....
Yes....Savithri...Don't worry....Everything will end welll. .....I am confident...

TVK

[To be continued]

Dear Sir,

Good going!!!! Very interesting to read the story line by line with all of its expressions...

Eagerly waiting to see how this triangular love story unfolds?? Whats the suspense in store?? How the parties in this story gonna react and what they gonna decide?

As a man myself, I could neither think of the progress against Ram nor against Raji. What a terrific situation??!!??

Myself and Sebastian are meeting the church priest tomorrow to work-out the modalities for conversion......

TVK

[To be continued]

OMG that Savitri is so cool about conversion.
Hey I don't like this Savitri character in this story.
Look at her..she is telling Krish to reconsider his decision of his so called consent for marriage arranged by Krish's parents(Krish just cooked up this story cos he knows Ram loves Raji) but why can't she reconsider her decision to convert.

Stupid female!! Stupid female!! Real idiot!! No love for one's own religion!!

What a story yaar..:Cry:

OMG that Savitri is so cool about conversion.
Hey I don't like this Savitri character in this story.
Look at her..she is telling Krish to reconsider his decision of his so called consent for marriage arranged by Krish's parents(Krish just cooked up this story cos he knows Ram loves Raji) but why can't she reconsider her decision to convert.

Stupid female!! Stupid female!! Real idiot!! No love for one's own religion!!

What a story yaar..:Cry:

Ha..Ha..(Krish just cooked up this story cos he knows Ram loves Raji) ...Krish did not cook up that... It was a fact...

"What a story yaar."...So you don't like this story atall....

TVK

Dear Sir,

Where is the other part of the story????

I am eagerly waiting for the whole story to be told in full, part by part.

Before Savitri goes to Church to get baptised, why does not someone come up with a twist and tell Savitri about Srividya's real life story?

Srividya (1953 – 2006), was a leading film actress in the 1970s thru 2000s in Tamil films. ( Much like Savitri ) Srividya, under similar circumstances, fell in love with George Thomas, an assistant director in the Malayalam film Teekkanal in which she was acting. She married him in 1978 (when she was 24 years old) despite opposition from her family. As George Thomas wished, she was converted to Christianity before the marriage. She wanted to stay as a housewife, but had to return to acting, when George forced her to work, citing financial issues. She soon realised that she made a wrong decision in marrying him. (You must have lived in those times to read all the stories in tamil magazines like Kumudam etc to read how she recounted the kind of experiences she had with her in-laws). Her family life became so miserable that the marriage ended in divorce. It was followed by a prolonged legal battle to settle financial issues between the two. The case went up to the Supreme Court of India, where she won the final decision. (Refer entry for Srividya in Wikipedia).

I think madam Renuka will like this twist and come up with a plot?

Last edited:
Before Savitri goes to Church to get baptised, why does not someone come up with a twist and tell Savitri about Srividya's real life story?

Srividya (1953 – 2006), was a leading film actress in the 1970s thru 2000s in Tamil films. ( Much like Savitri ) Srividya, under similar circumstances, fell in love with George Thomas, an assistant director in the Malayalam film Teekkanal in which she was acting. She married him in 1978 (when she was 24 years old) despite opposition from her family. As George Thomas wished, she was converted to Christianity before the marriage. She wanted to stay as a housewife, but had to return to acting, when George forced her to work, citing financial issues. She soon realised that she made a wrong decision in marrying him. (You must have lived in those times to read all the stories in tamil magazines like Kumudam etc to read how she recounted the kind of experiences she had with her in-laws). Her family life became so miserable that the marriage ended in divorce. It was followed by a prolonged legal battle to settle financial issues between the two. The case went up to the Supreme Court of India, where she won the final decision. (Refer entry for Srividya in Wikipedia).

I think madam Renuka will like this twist and come up with a plot?

Dear sir,

I don't like anyone going through a divorce even in a inter religious marriage..so its better that the marriage does not happen.

May be we can make Savitri go on a business trip to Mumbai and was having a drink at Leopold Cafe and that's the ill fated day in 2008 when Ajmal Kasab and his troop decide to launch the Mumbai Attacks.

Earlier Savitri had already attended pre conversion classes(Brain washing classes!!LOL) and Sebastian is happy that Savitri will be converting soon.

But when Savitri was in Mumbai sitting at the cafe..she phones Sebastian and was talking to him when she hears the first bomb blast and sees people running in all directions.

She was seated far away from the bomb blast therefore she is not hurt but when she sees the extent of damage and others hurt and killed she screams loudly "Ishwara!!!"

Sebastian is on the phone still and he asks her what happened and she narrates everything to him but Sebastian was shocked that Savitri still screamed "Ishwara" and not "Jesus" when she was in danger.

Sebastian feels that Savitri has still not accepted Christianity fully in her heart and this makes Sebastian's head reel and he starts to think "am I making the right decision? She attended so many pre conversion classes and even read the Bible but why didn't she scream "Jesus"?"

to be continued....

"What a story yaar."...So you don't like this story atall....

TVK

Not that I don't like it..but as I said inter religious themes make me very very uncomfortable especially when there is conversion and always it's the இளிச்சவாய் Hindu who will convert.

Why can't Sebastain be fair to Savitri too and just have a registered marriage sans conversion.

After all if Sebastian's parents only want a Christian DIL Sebastian should just go marry a Christian girl and not convert a Hindu.

You continue writing and I will continue ranting!!Ha Ha Ha

not that i don't like it..but as i said inter religious themes make me very very uncomfortable especially when there is conversion and always it's the இளிச்சவாய் hindu who will convert.

Why can't sebastain be fair to savitri too and just have a registered marriage sans conversion.

After all if sebastian's parents only want a christian dil sebastian should just go marry a christian girl and not convert a hindu.

You continue writing and i will continue ranting!!ha ha ha

hope it will not reach zero rating....!!

Tvk

Tale of two sisters..[ 7 ]..tvk

22nd,July,1973, Sunday....

I am seeing a pale Raji with sleepless eyes......yes..she might have wept whole night.....
Please tell me Raji...Are you angry with me...?...I think Savithri might have told you...
Yes..Krish...Savithri told me...but I am not angry with you....but angry with myself........
I understand ...Raji....but it is not your fault..... But circumstances forced me to take such decision.......Do you want to know why I have decideded that way......
Yes...tell me Krish.....
I told her my one-sided love..my desire...my intention to marry Savithri....Sebastian's information to me....My father's repeated letters .... my decision to accept the realty....and all....
I am not aware Raji...your intention...your desire to be my wife....What else do you expect me to do when I am repetedly reminded by parents....?
Raji..please understand.....love is like a COIN....it needs both sides validity to be sucessful...... I never had that intention and my help to you in all these years is not based on that... and at the same time I do not want to call our friendship as brotherly.....Honestly.. I do not know why I help you ...and I do not want to know what kind of relationship it is...

Krish ...I have to ask you a questions......tell me...if you have NOT consented to your parents....and happened to know from Savithri about my love...What you would have done...accepted me .?..accepted me as your wife...?..Any other girl would not have asked this question to you...but..but..I have the right to ask you....
Raji...I fully understand ..your....agony...your disappointment...your anger....but...still I would have said ..NO......I will tell you now why.....
I told her ....Ram's discusion with me.....[and broken the promise to Ram.. not to discuss it with anyone till he talks to Raji.].....I do not like a love failure for Ram as it happened to me...I felt I can convice you and I hope you will definitely say yes...when Ram comes back and talk to you.....

Krish...just now you said love is a coin and it needs both sides validity....But why this ...double standard ..Krish...? one for you and the other for Raji....How do you expect me to consider Ram's proposal...? when I never had such intention...
I do admit ..Raji... both of us are sailing in the same boat...but please ..think it over.. as I have chosen the alternative... why not you too...?

Sorry Krish....."A love failure can occur for both Men and Women..and there is always a possibility for Men to reconcile and get married to any other girl...but it is not so for Women.....the scar...the wound...will take long long time to heal.....Even if the Womenfolk has to marry someone else out of necessity....circumstances.....there will always be a scar in her heart ....which will be a difficult thing to erase...and sometimes it will remain till her end..." This you have written in one of your stories ..Krish......Now you are asking me erase my love over-night.....Are you so cruel Krish...?
Raji...you please understand... a story is a story....it can not be taken as sample for real...
Yes..Krish..but ...most of your stories are reflection of real life incidents...and I know that..I will not be surprised Krish...one day you may write a story based on our epizode also.... the failed love....

Raji...please think about Savithri...She is adamant...Unless your marriage is finalised she is not prepared to get married....I expect you to re-consider for the sake of Savithri and accept the proposal by Ram....Sebastin talked to me over phone on Friday Evening....... He told me that he is likely to be transfered to Ahemadabad.....and he made a request to his office to keep it pending till his marriage takes place... Now Raji....Savithri's marriage is in your hands....Please don't think I am blackmailing you..... After Savithri's marriage and if Sebastian is trasfered ...What are you going to do..Raji..?

I have no problem..Krish....It is not me..it is you who has to worry about it.........Please tell me ....have you not decided in all these days..months..years....what this Raji has to do ?..in anything and everything....Then why do you want me to decide about this now ....?

Yes...Raji.....I accept .....I thought about it also yeterday night....In case if you refuse to marry Ram...I have to fix a place for you...and you can not stay alone... I know a working women's hostel in T.Nagar...I will talk to them and get an occamadation for you....You pl. discuss with Savithri...Savithri's marriage must take place at any cost.Please take your own time and...decide about your future....

Yes...Krish...I think it is a possible solution....I will talk to Savithri...and I will not marry..Ram...this you please tell him as soon as he comes back....

No..Raji..I will not tell him...Let him come back and talk to you.....I sincerely hope ..you will change your mind...

TVK
[To Be Continued]

Dear Sir,

Referring to the part of the story, dated - 22nd July, 1973, the triangular love story has started taking its Viswaroobam.

Have to wait and watch as how the story unfolds after Ram come's back from Chidambaram and speak with Raji about his love towards her.

Something like this should happen -

Since Ram's mother is now a widow and is feeling dejected, she is determined to get Ram married off with a girl from her relative circle, whom she knows well. She is too determined and emotionally influences Ram to accept her decision and marry the girl of her liking.

Not able to disappoint his widowed mother, Ram decides to agree with her and confirms his decision in favor of his mother.

As such, Raji starts pouring her love feelings towards Krish which could positively and strongly influence Krish. He some how make his father understand Raji's love and discard the accepted matrimonial proposal in hand.

Consequently Raji win's her love and she gets married with Krish.

Since, Ram is not sure if Raji loves him or could accept his Love, he would not be too pained to forgo his love towards Raji and marry the girl preferred by his mother. It would be similar to that of Krish's one side and unexpressed love towards Savithi and could accept his father's decision, after overcoming the initial jolt upon knowing Sebastian-Savithri love.

I would like to have such a twist, considering a girl's heart felt love towards Krish. This way, Raji wold be lucky and happy ever in her life and Krish as well, having a life time partner who loves him a lot.

Dear Sir,

Referring to the part of the story, dated - 22nd July, 1973, the triangular love story has started taking its Viswaroobam.

Have to wait and watch as how the story unfolds after Ram come's back from Chidambaram and speak with Raji about his love towards her.

Something like this should happen -

Since Ram's mother is now a widow and is feeling dejected, she is determined to get Ram married off with a girl from her relative circle, whom she knows well. She is too determined and emotionally influences Ram to accept her decision and marry the girl of her liking.

Not able to disappoint his widowed mother, Ram decides to agree with her and confirms his decision in favor of his mother.

As such, Raji starts pouring her love feelings towards Krish which could positively and strongly influence Krish. He some how make his father understand Raji's love and discard the accepted matrimonial proposal in hand.

Consequently Raji win's her love and she gets married with Krish.

Since, Ram is not sure if Raji loves him or could accept his Love, he would not be too pained to forgo his love towards Raji and marry the girl preferred by his mother. It would be similar to that of Krish's one side and unexpressed love towards Savithi and could accept his father's decision, after overcoming the initial jolt upon knowing Sebastian-Savithri love.

I would like to have such a twist, considering a girl's heart felt love towards Krish. This way, Raji wold be lucky and happy ever in her life and Krish as well, having a life time partner who loves him a lot.
[/QUOTE

Did Anyone expected Sebastian-Savithri Love...?

I assure all EXPECT the UN-EXPECTED...!!

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back