• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TALE OF TWO SISTERS..[ 1 ]..kk4646 [TVK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tale of two sisters [10 ]..tvk

Yes... the only way to give a fruitful, peaceful,future for Raji is to marry her...accept her ...accept her for the sake of Savithri... Let me tell her tomorrow...the Saturday.....

Saturday...6.00 PM....

Hi...Krish...Why are looking 'bit' dull...any health problem...?
No..Raji...No good sleep for the past couple of days....
'O'...Any problem in the office....?
Absolutely .No.... It is about you....
Hahaha...So as usual you have started.....Raji..I am worried..worried about you...worried about your future.....bla..bla....
No.. Raji this time I have taken a decision....
What decision....? to stop thinking and blabbring about it....I will be happy ..if it is so...
No...Raji.....I have decided to marry you....
What...? You....you..have decided......Why this sudden sympathy...?..
Yes....Raji....It is not sympathy...it is.....it is ...Sorry...I am not able to explain... I will be happy if you agree.....
Hahaha....Krish..my ex-lover wants to marry this poor Raji....to make her happy...to secure her future... to fulfil her love....is it not ..Krish...?
Yes...Raji....I think I have taken the correct decission...If you say..yes.. I will talk to my parents..Raji...You know the consent from the girl's side is yet to come....
Fine..fine.....YOU...have taken the decisson....Krish.....Yes..I loved you whole heartedly...I wanted to be your wife...Every minute..Every day I was dreaming about it....But....Krish..how do you expect the same desire..the same intention ..the same love ...exists within me.. now...Krish..?....
Why...not Raji..?...I do not find any change in you...For me you are still the same Raji.....I still believe ..you are in love with me Raji....
No..Krish.....you are wrong.... LOVE is not a flower plant....you can not expect a flower to blossom everyday...Love is a FLOWER...Krish....That flower do not have any value once it looses its fragrance..Krish.... My desire,my love,..all buried deep down ......I do not want it ....back....It is a closed chapter ..... I woke-up Krish....and the dream...the dream of my love has gone Krish....and I do not want that dream to come back and haunt me...again...
Raji ... please understand.... I want you to...marry me....to accept my proposal.... You need not tell me now...Pl. think it over as I have done it...Still there is time for it.....
No...Krish..that is not necessary... I was EXPECTING this proposal from you for more than a month.....I thought..over and over...and finally decided.....decided to say No... when you change your mind and come back to me....So..this decision of mine is neither an instantaneous one nor an emotional reaction......
If this is your decision Raji....atleast let me search and arrange someone to your liking.....
No..Krish....all along you are doing everything for me..... for once please allow me to decide about my future by MYSELF...
Raji...if you say so....I have nothing more add....atleast let me know what you have decided....
'O'...Krish.....definitely......In fact I have already DECIDED what I should do....and 'you will know at the appropriate time'...
and Krish....how long you will be thinking about me...Worry about my future...?

Why Raji....as long as you are with me....

TVK
[To be continued]

Yes... the only way to give a fruitful, peaceful,future for Raji is to marry her...accept her ...accept her for the sake of Savithri... Let me tell her tomorrow...the Saturday.....

Saturday...6.00 PM....

Hi...Krish...Why are looking 'bit' dull...any health problem...?
No..Raji...No good sleep for the past couple of days....
'O'...Any problem in the office....?
Absolutely .No.... It is about you....
Hahaha...So as usual you have started.....Raji..I am worried..worried about you...worried about your future.....bla..bla....
No.. Raji this time I have taken a decision....
What decision....? to stop thinking and blabbring about it....I will be happy ..if it is so...
No...Raji.....I have decided to marry you....
What...? You....you..have decided......Why this sudden sympathy...?..
Yes....Raji....It is not sympathy...it is.....it is ...Sorry...I am not able to explain... I will be happy if you agree.....
Hahaha....Krish..my ex-lover wants to marry this poor Raji....to make her happy...to secure her future... to fulfil her love....is it not ..Krish...?
Yes...Raji....I think I have taken the correct decission...If you say..yes.. I will talk to my parents..Raji...You know the consent from the girl's side is yet to come....
Fine..fine.....YOU...have taken the decisson....Krish.....Yes..I loved you whole heartedly...I wanted to be your wife...Every minute..Every day I was dreaming about it....But....Krish..how do you expect the same desire..the same intention ..the same love ...exists within me.. now...Krish..?....
Why...not Raji..?...I do not find any change in you...For me you are still the same Raji.....I still believe ..you are in love with me Raji....
No..Krish.....you are wrong.... LOVE is not a flower plant....you can not expect a flower to blossom everyday...Love is a FLOWER...Krish....That flower do not have any value once it looses its fragrance..Krish.... My desire,my love,..all buried deep down ......I do not want it ....back....It is a closed chapter ..... I woke-up Krish....and the dream...the dream of my love has gone Krish....and I do not want that dream to come back and haunt me...again...
Raji ... please understand.... I want you to...marry me....to accept my proposal.... You need not tell me now...Pl. think it over as I have done it...Still there is time for it.....
No...Krish..that is not necessary... I was EXPECTING this proposal from you for more than a month.....I thought..over and over...and finally decided.....decided to say No... when you change your mind and come back to me....So..this decision of mine is neither an instantaneous one nor an emotional reaction......
If this is your decision Raji....atleast let me search and arrange someone to your liking.....
No..Krish....all along you are doing everything for me..... for once please allow me to decide about my future by MYSELF...
Raji...if you say so....I have nothing more add....atleast let me know what you have decided....
'O'...Krish.....definitely......In fact I have already DECIDED what I should do....and 'you will know at the appropriate time'...
and Krish....how long you will be thinking about me...Worry about my future...?

Why Raji....as long as you are with me....

TVK
[To be continued]

Ha Ha Ha.. K**D for Krish!!LOL

I think it's high time Krish wakes up and realizes that both Savitri and Raji have been real cunning sisters all the while.
They know how to emotionally use guys for their benefit.

Krish has to realize that Savitri and Raji are heartless creatures who somehow are very self centred.

Remember even Savitri before she died she was telling Krish to marry Raji and not the girl his father chooses.

See she was thinking of herself and her sister only.

Stupid guy Krish worried about the future of Raji.
Raji is one cunning female who can even survive through an ice age which even Dinosaurs succumbed to.

I am sure this Raji and Savitri are "homely" looking females who look innocent but inside they are all calculative.
Their brains do not have sulcus and gyri but instead look like this!!LOL

CALCULATOR.jpg

Calculative Females..making use of guys.

I think it's high time Krish wakes up and realizes that both Savitri and Raji have been real cunning sisters all the while.

Krish has to realize that Savitri and Raji are heartless creatures who somehow are very self centred.

Remember even Savitri before she died she was telling Krish to marry Raji and not the girl his father chooses.

Raji is one cunning female who can even survive through an ice age which even Dinosaurs succumbed to.

I am sure this Raji and Savitri are "homely" looking females who look innocent but inside they are all calculative.

CALCULATOR.jpg

Ha.Ha. very interesting observation...!!

TVK

CALCULATOR.jpg

Dear Renuka,

I have a different opinion.

Savithri is a responsible girl and loves her sister, Raji. Isn't natural for an elder sister to see if her younger sister could be happy with what she desires? As a girl herself isn't it natural for her to wish her sister's love to be successful?

Savithri was not selfish. She accepted Sebastian's love towards her and even gave in to the extent of accepting conversion to Christianity. All this while she was never attracted to any other guy and graciously accepted Sebastian's proposal. So, I could not see anything selfish in Savithri's part.

As far as Raji is concerned, I find her the same as much as her sister, Savithri. She was never attracted to any guy so far and Loved only KRISH.

It's just that Raji is emotionally moved and is now in a different state of mind. Ironically the situation so developed that made Raji to think that KRISH is accepting her love only on sympathy. As if, he is forcing himself emotionally to marry her as a sort of constraints. Raji is losing confident that she has succeeded in wining KRISH's natural love towards her. As a girl, she could not accept some one's reciprocation of Love in return based on certain situations alone.

Basically both the girls were not at all selfish, as per my strong opinion. Both the sisters got attracted from their true heart only towards the guys who stood by them.

Dear Sir,

I feel KRISH is lacking in convincing Raji that, his affection, liking and care towards Raji does not make his sense of Love towards her feeble. KRISH should make all the efforts to take Raji into confidence and convince her that, his love towards her is more in a form of affection, liking and care and that, his love on her on these foundations would be everlasting without any slightest repentance. And that, he wants her love to be ever for him and it's his pride and pleasure to reciprocate and strengthen the love between the two, ever.

I would like Raji and KRISH to be married happily.

Dear Renuka,

I have a different opinion.

Savithri is a responsible girl and loves her sister, Raji. Isn't natural for an elder sister to see if her younger sister could be happy with what she desires? As a girl herself isn't it natural for her to wish her sister's love to be successful?

Savithri was not selfish. She accepted Sebastian's love towards her and even gave in to the extent of accepting conversion to Christianity. All this while she was never attracted to any other guy and graciously accepted Sebastian's proposal. So, I could not see anything selfish in Savithri's part.

As far as Raji is concerned, I find her the same as much as her sister, Savithri. She was never attracted to any guy so far and Loved only KRISH.

It's just that Raji is emotionally moved and is now in a different state of mind. Ironically the situation so developed that made Raji to think that KRISH is accepting her love only on sympathy. As if, he is forcing himself emotionally to marry her as a sort of constraints. Raji is losing confident that she has succeeded in wining KRISH's natural love towards her. As a girl, she could not accept some one's reciprocation of Love in return based on certain situations alone.

Basically both the girls were not at all selfish, as per my strong opinion. Both the sisters got attracted from their true heart only towards the guys who stood by them.

Dear Ravi,

Girls are smart yaar..they know how to spin webs around guys and they guys also do not realize they have fallen into the web and just waiting to be devoured.
Seen many girls like this..look innocent and helpless but will just make us of a guy and ditch him and he won't even know what hit him.

Dear Ravi,

Sebastian was always helping them out financially.So off course she would do anything for Sebastian.
All these guys in this story are the perfect examples of spineless இளிச்சவாய்'s

Dear Ravi,

Girls are smart yaar..they know how to spin webs around guys and they guys also do not realize they have fallen into the web and just waiting to be devoured.
Seen many girls like this..look innocent and helpless but will just make us of a guy and ditch him and he won't even know what hit him.

What are you talking Renuka??!!?? These sisters loved and accepted only those guys who stood by them...

Savithiri accepted Sebastian and Raji loved KRISH. And both these guys were none other the two guys from their friend's circle who always stood by the sides of these sisters and helped them lot.

Still you are saying, these sisters are acting innocent and helpless AFTER squeezing them by trapping them in their WEB???

Come on Renuka!!!!! The story is very clear and we all know what these girls did based on the story here.

IF you feel Raji is selfish coz she is now rejecting KRISH, please read again my interpretations of her state of mind that I have indicated in my post #254 - I am copying and pasting..

-----------------
-----------------

Dear Sir,

I feel KRISH is lacking in convincing Raji that, his affection, liking and care towards Raji does not make his sense of Love towards her feeble. KRISH should make all the efforts to take Raji into confidence and convince her that, his love towards her is more in a form of affection, liking and care and that, his love on her on these foundations would be everlasting without any slightest repentance. And that, he wants her love to be ever for him and it's his pride and pleasure to reciprocate and strengthen the love between the two, ever.

I would like Raji and KRISH to be married happily.

This where Hormones spikes work.
Krish should take Raji see some romantic movie in the cinema and try being a bit more romantic and not trying to be a saviour!!

Give me a break.. in this whole story all the guys method of getting a girl really suck!!

They should be a bit more daring in approach and stop thinking that a girl is helpless and needs constant help like an infant.

Women like to wooed and worshiped with Romance.

Krish should read up the Puranas.. all ancient men knew how to capture a girls heart.

Girls want a husband and not a father figure!!

Last edited:
What are you talking Renuka??!!?? These sisters loved and accepted only those guys who stood by them...

Savithiri accepted Sebastian and Raji loved KRISH. And both these guys were none other the two guys from their friend's circle who always stood by the sides of these sisters and helped them lot.

Still you are saying, these sisters are acting innocent and helpless AFTER squeezing them by trapping them in their WEB???

Come on Renuka!!!!! The story is very clear and we all know what these girls did based on the story here.

IF you feel Raji is selfish coz she is now rejecting KRISH, please read again my interpretations of her state of mind that I have indicated in my post #254 - I am copying and pasting..

-----------------
-----------------

Ya they are like Black Widow Spiders ..big time web spinners yaar.

Dear Ravi,

Sebastian was always helping them out financially.So off course she would do anything for Sebastian.
All these guys in this story are the perfect examples of spineless இளிச்சவாய்'s

No!!! They were no "IllichChaVaayas". They were not spineless too.

Even KRISH helped Raji Financially. Ram also supported Savithri Financially. All the three guys contributed as possible to them.

These 3 guys were not helping these sisters as an investment such that they can use them for their life to serve them as their wives.

So obviously they would not have the courage to propose them. With the fear that these girls may mistake them.

Last edited:
Ya they are like Black Widow Spiders ..big time web spinners yaar.

I too feel bit disappointment in Renuka Madam's interpretation and observation.... As Ravi Sir put it correctly... it is always the mind status at each & every stage of person to look at the things...

The main question here is ..why Raji rejected Krish now...of course after analysing the thing carefully for nearly one month... Even If we take up deep study of Raji's action or rejection it is very difficult to pin-point the exact reason... At best we can say it is out of frustration..and lack of proper guide to get over such situations...

TVK

I too feel bit disappointment in Renuka Madam's interpretation and observation.... As Ravi Sir put it correctly... it is always the mind status at each & every stage of person to look at the things...

The main question here is ..why Raji rejected Krish now...of course after analysing the thing carefully for nearly one month... Even If we take up deep study of Raji's action or rejection it is very difficult to pin-point the exact reason... At best we can say it is out of frustration..and lack of proper guide to get over such situations...

TVK

Dear sir,

I am a female and I know how most female's minds work.Seen lots of such females in my life.

Anyway don't get upset dear...I am a faithful fan of your story.
I might not like some of the characters in the story but I like the writer of the story and that's you..so cheer up sweetheart.

I log in forum and daily wait for your story ..Forum is fun these days mainly becos of your story.

You are a good writer.

Last edited:
Dear sir,

I am a female and I know how most female's minds work.Seen lots of such females in my life.

Anyway don't get upset dear...I am a faithful fan of your story.
I might not like some of the characters in the story but I like the writer of the story and that's you..so cheer up sweetheart.

I log in forum and daily wait for your story ..Forum is fun these days mainly becos of your story.

You are a good writer.

Thanks for the compliment... Pl. don't take anything personal....I am just wondering what kind of compliment/brickbats..this story will receive in the remaining two chapters.. and I realy enjoy your comments..

TVK

Thanks for the compliment... Pl. don't take anything personal....I am just wondering what kind of compliment/brickbats..this story will receive in the remaining two chapters.. and I realy enjoy your comments..

TVK

Dear sir,

Don't worry..I won't take anything personally.
You know it's also nice to read Ravi's comments cos he is soooooooooooooooooo much sentimental about Love!!LOL

I don't want to play the spoil-sport here, but I am curious. Why are most of our stories, poems, movies about love, usually the romantic kind?

I don't want to play the spoil-sport here, but I am curious. Why are most of our stories, poems, movies about love, usually the romantic kind?
Have you not heard the ancient one line love story, Sir??

வண்ணானுக்கு வண்ணாத்தி மேலே ஆசை; வண்ணாத்திக்குக் கழுதை மேலே ஆசை!! :love:

Dear Biswa,

Yes but sometimes Romance can even be boring when it's in an overdose.

Romance and Lust are both needed.

You see Romance is the cake and Lust is the Icing on it...or its like this..we will make a Desi example:

Love is like Thayir Sadam(Curd Rice) and Lust is like the Pickle that we touch and eat along with the Thayir Sadam.

So can anyone imagine Thayir Sadam without touching the Pickle?

BTW don't worry I want to write a real hot love story soon but don't know if censors here will allow it!!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, there are some people who just lick the icing, without eating the cake. Thankfully, they are usually kids.

Tale of two sisters>>[ 11 ]..tvk

Everything moved so fast...Father received the consent from the girl's side....arranged for Betrothal immediately....and my marriage date also fixed.....

25th,November,1973,Sunday.....

Raji ... How do you like my marriage invitation card...?.....I have arranged for reception also here for our friends...
A good design Krish.... From where you have taken it..?
No..Raji... I have designed it myself and asked the Menaka cards at Kodambakkam to print it...
Nice one ..Krish...
And....Sebastian and Ram will be attending the marriage at Thanjavur... Raji......How about you...? You can come with me...I will be leaving day-after tomorrow....It is almost 6 months since all of us met...
No Krish...that is not correct...You should understand... How will you introduce me to your relatives....As a friend...?
You know Krish ....there were lot of loose talks among the co-tenants when we were all are meeting for the week-end dinner.... We are still young Krish.... If I come and attend the marriage there is bound to be some questions rised... even about your charecter..activities etc... and it will not be good for the bride's side as well as for your relatives....Time is yet to come Krish....acceptence by the society ...a boy and girl can be friends....need not be on relationship basis...and we are no exemptions....and our friendship will not be viewed in the right sprit....So Krish..please excuse me....
O.K. Raji...you know the place where the reception is arranged....
Yes. Krish... and I need a help from you .....
Yes tell me Raji....
I am thinking about vacating this hostel and to take another accomadation ..couple of streets away... I found that one is better and nearer to railway station and bus stand... Since you will be away for more than 15 days... I need a consent letter from you as Guardian to vacate....I am likely to vacate by this month end...
'O'...Sure Raji.... Wait I will write and give it...
Yes..Raji...take this consent and inform me where you are ....and don't make me to search for you....

7th, December, 1973, Friday..... 6.30 PM....

To- day is the reception day at Madras....Marriage went on very well and I am very happy about my wife who has the inclination to understand me.....
Now the time is 9.30 PM..... almost all my friends have come....but where is Raji....? I must take her into task....She didn't bother to send even a greeting telegram for the marriage... Has she fallen sick or something...?...Hmmmm...I will be leaving to-morrow early morning for Honeymoon.....O.K...let me be back on 20th.....

20th, December,1973,Thursday....10.30 Am...

I am extremely happy with everything.....Understanding wife.....affectionate in-laws.....
Let me call Raji in her office...she might have shifted accomadation .....
Helo...Krish here.......
Hi...Krish...so you are back from honeymoon...how is your wife...?
Fine...put me to Raji ..I want to talk to her....
.Raji...?....Why ? don't you know ...? she left the company...
Left the company...?...you mean .....
Why...? has she not told you...?....She resigned her job...
No... probably....since I was not here....O.K....thanks..I will call you later....
Why Raji....resigned her job ?.....that too not bothered to inform me.....
Let me go to her hostel and check-up.....

Good-afternoon Madam..How are you....?
'O'...Krish Sir...How are you....?
Fine..Madam..hmmm.....Raji is here..?
Raji.....? .....She has vacated....Why..?...Have you forgotten..? you have given the consent letter....
Yes..Yes...I have given the consent.... But she told me that she is likely to get accomadation in nearby place...Has she told the place to you madam...I would like to meet her...
No...No....Sir..She said ...she will be staying with her uncle at Perambur...
Perambur....? O.K. thanks Madam.....I will meet her in her uncle's house.....
I started getting the lump in my throat.....There is No uncle for her at Perambur....
Where she would have gone..? Why she has done this without telling me...?
By the way Sir....Here is the small parcel....Raji requested me to hand over this to you Sir...as soon as you come back....
'O'....Thank you...
What is this parcel...? ..I opened it slowly.....

A 'Diary'......and A letter......

TVK

[To be continued]

20th, December,1973,Thursday....10.30 Am...

I am extremely happy with everything.....Understanding wife.....affectionate in-laws.....

[To be continued]

LOL!!! It's just the begining Krish..honeymoon period everyone is understanding at the begining.

Hey come to think of it Krish is very much like C Ravi!! ha ha ha

Sebastian lost his love (Savithri) AND Raji lost her love (Krish). Ram went away to Ahmedabad,taking his mother with him AND Krish is now married.

Sebastian and Raji are now left alone, having lost their Love.

Both want a change to forget their bitter experiences and live a new life, in an attempt to overcome their grieves and manage themselves better.

Sebastian and Raji had conversations on similar lines, decided to get married with each other and left the City. Ignoring the idea of converting each other to that of others faith, they have decided to get married and start a new life with each other.

??

Sebastian lost his love (Savithri) AND Raji lost her love (Krish). Ram went away to Ahmedabad,taking his mother with him AND Krish is now married.

Sebastian and Raji are now left alone, having lost their Love.

Both want a change to forget their bitter experiences and live a new life, in an attempt to overcome their grieves and manage themselves better.

Sebastian and Raji had conversations on similar lines, decided to get married with each other and left the City. Ignoring the idea of converting each other to that of others faith, they have decided to get married and start a new life with each other.

??

somethinking in -line with Renuka Madam...!!??

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back