• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TALE OF TWO SISTERS..[ 1 ]..kk4646 [TVK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1729
Sorry Madam: Viswamitra overcame physical attraction? Really? He gave the world Sakuntala, and hence,Bharatha who is the progenitor of Bharath – that is India!

Dear sir,

Yes he overcame physical attraction.We can really overcome something after having being in the situation and realizing that its not what we really want.
So Vishwamitra knew after a while that the Truth is still out there and left the life of illusion.

So be thankful to Vishwamitra.. he gave the world lots and above all the Gayatri Mantra for Sandhyavandanam.

But he succeeded in the second attempt, I think. urvasi could not distract him.

200px-Raja_Ravi_Varma_-_Mahabharata_-_Birth_of_Shakuntala.jpg

……
Kacha was not too inclined towards Devayani and finally when things didn't workout both Devayani and Kacha cursed each other.

Devayani moved on with life and married King Yayati.
She did not ruin her life by pining away for Kacha and she was not obsessedwith love too.

Most people who have one sided love are to a certain extent obsessed and can'taccept rejection.
Kacha was not too inclined towards Devayani ?
No, he was never interested in her.
Brihaspati, the Guru for the Devas sent his son Kacha to learn the secret of the Sanjivanimantra (for reviving the dead) from Shukracharya, the guru for the Asuras. Kacha never let any distractions to enter his mind and always concentrated on serving his Guru so that he could learn the mantra from his Guru.
Since Devayānī was the daughter of his Guru, who is equal to his father, he had only a sahodarī-bhāvam for Devayānī. As the story goes, at some stage the asuras killed Kacha, burnt him and mixed his ashes in a drink and served it to their Guru. Śukrācārya had to use the Sanjivanimantra to bring Kacha back to life. However, since Kacha was inside Śukrācārya's stomach, Śukrācārya had to teach him the Sanjivani mantra so that Kacha could come out by tearing through his stomach. Kacha cameout of Śukrācārya’s stomach and then used the mantra to bring his Guru back to life.This was also cited by Kacha as grounds for considering Devayani as his sister, as he had also come out of Shukracharya’s udaram.

..Devayani and Kacha cursed each other..
Devayani could not accept rejection, so she ONLY cursed him that he would never be able to use the mantra again. But Kacha did not curse back.

Last edited:
. But Kacha did not curse back.

Kacha cursed Devayani back... that no Brahmana would marry her.
That was Kacha's curse.

The point is see how well she moved on and didn't spend her life lamenting for some almost one sided love?

Last edited:
Dearsir,

Yes he overcame physical attraction.We can really overcome something afterhaving being in the situation and realizing that its not what we really want. SoVishwamitra knew after a while that the Truth is still out there and left thelife of illusion.

So be thankful to Vishwamitra.. he gave the world lots and above all theGayatri Mantra for Sandhyavandanam.

We are not arguing here about Viswamitra’s other contributions. The point here is that he did succumb to physical attraction at first. After a while, everyone learns The truth one way or another.

We are not arguing here about Viswamitra’s other contributions. The point here is that he did succumb to physical attraction at first. After a while, everyone learns The truth one way or another.

Yes he succumbed and he overcame it later.
Anyone can fall and stand up later.
Not everyone learns from repeated falling down.Some after a while just don't get up.

Last edited:
I have to tell Savithri.....
Will it be a surprise to her...? will she agree...?
'O'..."Krish".....I want to be with you...I want to be with you for EVER.....
Will you.."krish"..? I am waiting for you...Waiting for that day...to join our hands...
Please...please..."krish".....Do you hear me...?

.. "Raji's diary"....

7th, July,1973....Saturday.....6.30 PM.....Marina beach...

O.K.....Ram...shoot..what is the matter...?
I don't know how you will view this....but this is in mind for the past six months...and being my classmate & more close to me..I want your opinion...
O.K.....
What do think about Raji...?
Why....? she is a nice girl...beautiful....my friend told me she is realy a hard worker...
hmmmm.......I want to marry her...what do you say....?
What...? are you serious...? ....
yes...I ...I ..analysed all the pros and cons...I feel she will be the one.....and I will be very lucky if she becomes my wife......
But..Ram... when Savithri..the elder is there how it will be possible...?
No..no...I am not in a hurry... I want to tell my proposal to Raji....If she agrees...I will talk to my parents...and Savithri told me sometime back that her priority is Raji's marriage and she wants to join Andhra mahila Saba as a volunteer....once Raji's marriage is settled...
When Savithri told you this...?
mmm....about six months back...
thanks.[Sigh of relief..!!]....O.K.Ram when are going to discuss this with Raji..?
Why..? Any time..even to-day...
No. Ram ..you can not expect Raji to give reply immediately.. Even if if she has the willingness she will like to consult Savithri..and tomorrow being Sunday she may find it bit difficult to be with us for the usual dinner irrespective of her decission.. Savithri may also find it bit difficult.. Your company is having weekly holiday... on Monday... and Raji usualy return home by 6 P.M...Savithri too comes home by 8 P.M after evening work ..So please wait till Mondy and around 6.30 in the Even'g meet Raji... I think this will be better way to meet her ALONE and tell her your intention....
Hmmm..I think this a good idea...So I will meet her on Monday & keep you posted...In the mean time I want to make a small request to you..
yes.. tell me...
I do not want you to discuss about this either with Savithri or Sebastian till I meet Raji...
Yes.. that is correct.. I will not .. Don't worry...
O.K. let us meet tomorrow ..dinner time.. Bye..

If Savithri agrees for my proposal to marry her... things will be easier for Ram to marry Raji ..if she agrees...
I should have told Ram my intention...my desire to marry Savithri....but as he felt ....it is better if I too wait till I talk to Savithri...

------9.P.M.......

Knock..knock...who is at this time...?
'Oh'...Ram ...what is the matter...?
I have to hurry back home...see this telegram...
"Father Hospitalised..Come home immediately...Mother"
'O'....my God....Wait I will take you to Esplanade Bus stand in my Scooter...Let us see whether you get any bus...

At The Busstand....

Take this ticket Ram...Bus to Chidambaram starts in another 10 minutes.. Fortunate...I am able to get a ticket....pl. get into the Bus and phone me about your father's health....
Yes... I just want to remind you again if you don't mistake me.. Pl. don't discuss anything till I come back and talk to Raji...
Definitely... I will not talk to anyone...It is a promise...
Thanks "KRISH".....Thank you very much.....I board the bus now....

TVK
[To be continued]

Dear sir,

Is "I" = Krish?

Dear Ravi,

Radha and Krishna were not Romantic Love but rather Divine Love.
Radha was a pure manifestation of the Prakirti aspect of Lord Krishna.

So my dear..you can't be having that sort of love in your marriage unless you want to be like Ramakrishna Paramhansa and Sharada Devi.
That's a total Divine Higher level of love where there is NO element of Physical Attraction.

To me you seem to be ready for Grishasta stage of life with pulsating hormones so you need Menaka,Rambha sorts to make you move in the direction of a householder.

So Ravi dear....lets hope Apsaras pay you a visit tonight!!LOL
BTW Vishwamitra showed the world that anything is possible to be overcome including physical attraction and he gave the world the Gayatri Mantra.
So he is indeed the Universal Friend(Vishwamitra).

So Ravi..you might never know what you will show the world one day.

Dear Renuka,

I never have believed in LOVE out of Physical Attractions. Right from late teen age till late 20's, as any normal male species I certainly have got attracted towards beauty BUT never had the pulsating sense of Love.

My definition of LOVE from the very beginning, revolves around emotional togetherness with sense of lasting bondage. May be, that's why I could not find any girl so far who have same definition of Love!!! LOL!!! I am not saying that there are no girls having same definition of Love. Just that, I am not fortunate to come across such a girl so far in my life.

Apsara's are not my fancy. I fantasize only Radha like divine love that would never be deceiving and would never fade away.

Tomorrow if I get a girl of my liking who fits in my definition of LOVE and if at all she can't involve in physical relationship, my Emotional Love hormones would be highly pulsating, being in active mode 24/7 and would effectively make my testosterone inactive, without slightest regrets.

My desire for Grihastha stage of life is not physically driven..It is driven by emotional togetherness with sense of lasting bondage, backed up with pure Love, Care and Respect towards each other as husband and wife.

Dear Renuka,

I never have believed in LOVE out of Physical Attractions. Right from late teen age till late 20's, as any normal male species I certainly have got attracted towards beauty BUT never had the pulsating sense of Love.

My definition of LOVE from the very beginning, revolves around emotional togetherness with sense of lasting bondage. May be, that's why I could not find any girl so far who have same definition of Love!!! LOL!!! I am not saying that there are no girls having same definition of Love. Just that, I am not fortunate to come across such a girl so far in my life.

Apsara's are not my fancy. I fantasize only Radha like divine love that would never be deceiving and would never fade away.

Tomorrow if I get a girl of my liking who fits in my definition of LOVE and if at all she can't involve in physical relationship, my Emotional Love hormones would be highly pulsating, being in active mode 24/7 and would effectively make my testosterone inactive, without slightest regrets.

My desire for Grihastha stage of life is not physically driven..It is driven by emotional togetherness with sense of lasting bondage, backed up with pure Love, Care and Respect towards each other as husband and wife.

ॐ रवये नमः

Om Ravaye Namah!!

Will you.."krish"..? I am waiting for you...Waiting for that day...to join our hands...

.. "Raji's diary"....

I don't know how you will view this....but this is in mind for the past six months...and being my classmate & more close to me..I want your opinion...
O.K.....
Why....? she is a nice girl...beautiful....my friend told me she is realy a hard worker...
yes...I ...I ..analysed all the pros and cons...I feel she will be the one.....and I will be very lucky if she becomes my wife......
No..no...I am not in a hurry... I want to tell my proposal to Raji....If she agrees...I will talk to my parents...and Savithri told me sometime back that her priority is Raji's marriage and she wants to join Andhra mahila Saba as a volunteer....once Raji's marriage is settled...
thanks.[Sigh of relief..!!]....O.K.Ram when are going to discuss this with Raji..?
No. Ram ..you can not expect Raji to give reply immediately.. Even if if she has the willingness she will like to consult Savithri..and tomorrow being Sunday she may find it bit difficult to be with us for the usual dinner irrespective of her decission.. Savithri may also find it bit difficult.. Your company is having weekly holiday... on Monday... and Raji usualy return home by 6 P.M...Savithri too comes home by 8 P.M after evening work ..So please wait till Mondy and around 6.30 in the Even'g meet Raji... I think this will be better way to meet her ALONE and tell her your intention....
Hmmm..I think this a good idea...So I will meet her on Monday & keep you posted...In the mean time I want to make a small request to you..
yes.. tell me...
I do not want you to discuss about this either with Savithri or Sebastian till I meet Raji...

If Savithri agrees for my proposal to marry her... things will be easier for Ram to marry Raji ..if she agrees...
I should have told Ram my intention...my desire to marry Savithri....but as he felt ....it is better if I too wait till I talk to Savithri...

------9.P.M.......

Knock..knock...who is at this time...?
'Oh'...Ram ...what is the matter...?
I have to hurry back home...see this telegram...
"Father Hospitalised..Come home immediately...Mother"
'O'....my God....Wait I will take you to Esplanade Bus stand in my Scooter...Let us see whether you get any bus...

At The Busstand....

Take this ticket Ram...Bus to Chidambaram starts in another 10 minutes.. Fortunate...I am able to get a ticket....pl. get into the Bus and phone me about your father's health....
Yes... I just want to remind you again if you don't mistake me.. Pl. don't discuss anything till I come back and talk to Raji...

TVK
[To be continued]

Wowwww!!!!! So, as I guessed initially, "I/Krish" fell in love with Savithri and Ram fell in love with Raji...

I am curiously waiting for the progress of the story!!!!! To know about the outcome of these guys love feelings towards these sisters. To know who could marry his Love and who could not? Was any failure was due to rejection of Love proposal due some reasons OR the impossibilities of these guys to marry their Love due some reasons??

I know Mr. Radha Ravi.

images

But where is our Mrs. Radha Ravi!!!:noidea:

Ravi would prefer to be like "MAYA KANNA", getting the attractions of Gopis. :). And off course be a Universal Friend!!

BUT, He would certainly be inclined towards "RADHA"!!!! Mrs.Radha Ravi!!! How's that???? :)

Not to be like Vishwamitra who never wanted to be distracted by attractions...

Wowwww!!!!! So, as I guessed initially, "I/Krish" fell in love with Savithri and Ram fell in love with Raji...

I am curiously waiting for the progress of the story!!!!! To know about the outcome of these guys love feelings towards these sisters. To know who could marry his Love and who could not? Was any failure was due to rejection of Love proposal due some reasons OR the impossibilities of these guys to marry their Love due some reasons??

But Raji loves Krish isn't it? from what she wrote in the diary.

Good recap Sir,...But again the Raji's diary is missed...Sorry I am not forcing to express your opinion but I feel you are realy giving the story in a nut-shell..

TVK

Yes!!! Raji's diary is the most interesting and beautiful one, that you are presenting here, giving us the feeling that we are watching a movie, kindling the sense of curiosity and thrill in us.

I will for sure refrain from recapping further.

It was just an attempt to make a short and clear points out of beautifully written story with drama like lots of dialogues and expressions, straight from Raji's diary and I love this.

Sorry to have expressed my guess work. I would not any more unless you ask us to do so.

But Raji loves Krish isn't it? from what she wrote in the diary.

The story does not tell about any of these sisters love feelings towards Ram or Krish.

It was all about Krish's love feelings towards Savithri and Ram's love feelings towards Raji. And at present, Krish has kept his feelings and pondering within himself and it is Ram who started discussing with Krish about his love towards Raji.

View attachment 1729
Sorry Madam: Viswamitra overcame physical attraction? Really? He gave the world Sakuntala, and hence, Bharatha who is the progenitor of Bharath – that is India! Have you seen the famous picture by Ravi Varma?

When I referred to this pose of sage Viswamithra on one occasion,

there was a lot of fire works and volcanic eruptions in the Forum.

Who does not know this famous pose??? :rolleyes:

I won't blame Viswamithra for "falling" for Menaka.

She was beautiful, young and had came with a specific purpose.

Hormones and Pheromones helped her cause.
We should blame the play of chemistry in this mystery!
:moony:

Dear sir,

Is "I" = Krish?

Yes...Yes..Madam...I deliberately kept the identity to be known at the end of this chapter....Now that everyone knows who is in love with whom [Raji--Krish---Ram]..
I hope you will give your suggestion to solve this LOVE TANGLE..

TVK

But...but...day by day ...I am being drawn closer and closer to Savithri....Our friendship blossomed ...and at the same time I am getting a feeling ....the friendship goes beyond it.......Sub-consciously. ....there is an inner thinking...I may be right or I may be wrong.....But it is realy nagging me for quite sometime..... Who ever marry Savithri ...he will be the luckiest one in this world....Why not It be 'Myself'.....?.....Is it possible...? will she agree to it...?.....Will the parents give consent...?..Father may agree..but mother...?...I have to convice her... How to ask Savithri...? When...?....What if she refuses...? I have to wait...but how long...?.....

TVK

[To Be Continued]

.. "Raji's diary"....

O.K.....
yes.. tell me...

TVK
[To be continued]

I/KRISH - has love feelings towards Savithri
RAM - has love feelings towards Raji

Right????

I will feel realy let down if Ravi Sir stop writting recaps... In the begining of this story itself I have requested every one to contribute ideas/suggestions how this story can/will move frwd..

All the guess work will boost the impact of this story more & more which I sincerley belive...

TVK

I/KRISH - has love feelings towards Savithri
RAM - has love feelings towards Raji

Right????

Yes..you are Right and Raji is in love with Krish... as per her diary.. Pl. give suggestion to solve this Love triangle..

TVK

Yes...Yes..Madam...I deliberately kept the identity to be known at the end of this chapter....Now that everyone knows who is in love with whom [Raji--Krish---Ram]..
I hope you will give your suggestion to solve this LOVE TANGLE..

TVK

Dear sir,

I am one person with unconventional thoughts..in fact I am planning to write some unconventional story soon.
I am sure people who read it will be "What the hell was the author thinking when she wrote this"
I am planning to make it spicy and with lots and twists and turns to make its a love story with a difference.

It's going to be about a married man and a married woman who fall in love with each other and how they adapt to their new found love without running away from their respective spouses.

You wait sir..very soon there will another thread titled "Though we cannot be together we will never be apart"

Yes..you are Right and Raji is in love with Krish... as per her diary.. Pl. give suggestion to solve this Love triangle..

TVK

OH OK!!!!. I seem to have missed it.. So, it has become a triangular love story..

Krish likes Savithri...

Raji loves Krish and Ram loves Raji......Love Triangle.

Now Ram left for Chidambaram to attend to his seriously ill father.

Is that, during the absence of Ram, Raji got too close with Krish and gave him clear indicators that she loves him a lot?? And that, Krish accepts her out of natural flow beyond his control, unmindful of Ram?

OH OK!!!!. I seem to have missed it.. So, it has become a triangular love story..

Krish likes Savithri...

Raji loves Krish and Ram loves Raji......Love Triangle.

Now Ram left for Chidambaram to attend to his seriously ill father.

Is that, during the absence of Ram, Raji got too close with Krish and gave him clear indicators that she loves him a lot?? And that, Krish accepts her out of natural flow beyond his control, unmindful of Ram?

Hey Ravi,

Krish loves Savitri yaar..why would he naturally overflow and accept Raji?

Dear sir,

I am one person with unconventional thoughts..in fact I am planning to write some unconventional story soon.
I am sure people who read it will be "What the hell was the author thinking when she wrote this"
I am planning to make it spicy and with lots and twists and turns to make its a love story with a difference.

It's going to be about a married man and a married woman who fall in love with each other and how they adapt to their new found love without running away from their respective spouses.

You wait sir..very soon there will another thread titled "Though we cannot be together we will never be apart"

So you mean to say that the story is about a married man and a married women who were cheating themselves and faking their own married life?? OR

Is that about these people bitter family life that has made them to be together emotionally in their hearts, at a distance with their LOVE? OR

Is that about this married man and married women who are in love with each other at a distance because they were once in Love with each other in their college days BUT didn't marry each other as they wanted something more in their life out of own choice and or as per one of their parents advices?

Is it about a scandalous Love affair in terms of heart felt feelings (coz they are emotionally close and physically not inclined due having been married and don't want to cheat their spouse physically), by which it means that they don't honestly love their respective spouse and just doing their duty just for the sake of marriage/family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back