• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TALE OF TWO SISTERS..[ 1 ]..kk4646 [TVK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TALE OF TWO SISTERS..[4]..kk4646 [TVK]

I am swimming in the ocean of happiness...
I am flying ..flying ..singinging my tune of life...
I am waiting to know from you Savithri.....
'Krish'.......I love you...I love you....
All is well....that ends welll.....
Will this end well..?
'O'..my God...I pray...I pray..

.....Raji's Diary.....

15th, July, 1973,Sunday.....

We are on the way back to Madras by bus...Yes ..Myself and Sebastian...Two days back Ram called... After battling with his cancer....Ram's father attained the peaceful abode...day before yesterday.. We rushed to Chidambaram to pay our last respects and to console Ram... Being the only son Ram has to be there for another 15 days....

I could not meet Savithri or Raji Or Sebastian for the past few days or so due to my pre-occupancy with our Audit Team in the office.. Every day I was coming late and leaving early.. I skipped our dinner in Savithi's house too due a small function in my relative's house..

When I received the call from Ram on 13th, I have consulted Sabastian over phone and we have decided to proceed to Chidambaram immediately...With some difficulty I could get leave from my office...

"Those who want to take coffee..they can...Bus will stop here for 10 minutes..".. Announced the conductor...after stopping in a wayside restaurant..It is almost 6 AM and nearly one more hour of journey to Madras.. ..A coffee and a cigarette completely wiped out the sleepish feeling for both of us.....Let me see what good or bad news in to-day's paper...

Krish ...I was trying to meet you ..for the pasdt 4 days and in fact I called on to your room twice ....Sabestian interrupted my news paper reading...
Yes..Sebastian... I am still pre-occupied in my office with the Audit Team... I got two days leave with great difficulty... Why.. ? you could have called me over the phone...
No.. Krish.... I wanted to convey a 'good news' to you in person...
'Good News'....fine..fine.. Why don't you tell me now....?
Yes..Yes... My marriage is being arranged....
'O'....Realy a good News ....congrats.. Sebastian... When it will be... ? ... Anyone from relation.?.....You told me sometime back there are No. of girls in your family ....and as a bachelor...you are being hunted...
Haha... No one from relation...
O.k.....Who is that lucky one... ? ....Is it Love or arranged by parents..?
hmmmm...First it is Love and then accepted by parents....
'O'.....Lovely...Tell me who it is...because I know most of your girl friends...
Yes..Yes.. ..You know this girl verywelll....
Is it.?.. hmmmm...sorry I am unable pinpoint....pl. tell me..

"Savithri".....

What...?

I am jolted down in my seat...

TVK...

[To be continued]

Ok sir..let me imagine more.
Ram goes to see his dying dad..so in Tamil Movie style every person is having Blood Cancer diagnosed by just holding the pulse.

Patients will be very weak and dying but strong enough to make sure their children marry the person of their choice.

So Ram has no choice he has to marry some girl his father chose for him cos of some promise father made before when he was young.
Then the girl is shown to Ram and Ram is shocked cos that's the girl he used to play with as a child and even had a mock marriage as a kid and worse still the girl is still keeping the mock thali he tied!!

OMG !!! what to do..Ram is in a fix.
He has to marry the girl his father chose.

He marries her and brings her back to town.

Meanwhile when Ram was not in town..Raji meets Krish at a bus stop and tries to tell him that she loves him but before that it starts to rain.

So they have to run to a vacant unoccupied house for shelter.
Krish's mobile rings..a call from Ram saying that he is coming back in the evening and due to poor signal call gets cut but Krish's ring tone was this song

Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho, aur chaabi kho jaaye

There is strong wind and Raji's duppata blows off and lands on Krish's face.
Ram is calling again to Krish's mobile..so that song is playing non stop.

There is eerie claps of thunder and howling of jackals but King Vikramaditya still bravely walks the dense forest carrying the corpse on his shoulder.

Wondering what Vikramaditya is doing in this story??This is the 80% reel part you were talking about!!
Just to make Raji scared and she runs into the arms of Krish.What happens next???

to be continued....

Sorry.. I have disappointed you.. [EveryOne..??] ...in chapter-4....Ha..Ha..Ha..!!

TVK

Guess WHO has the brightest future in any wood in the world :flame:

Hollywood / Bollywood / Tollywood or Kollywood???

The ONE and ONLY Dr.Renu! :high5:

What a pictorial and fertile imagination??? :clap2:

Ok sir..let me imagine more.
Ram goes to see his dying dad..so in Tamil Movie style every person is having Blood Cancer diagnosed by just holding the pulse.

Patients will be very weak and dying but strong enough to make sure their children marry the person of their choice.

So Ram has no choice he has to marry some girl his father chose for him cos of some promise father made before when he was young.
Then the girl is shown to Ram and Ram is shocked cos that's the girl he used to play with as a child and even had a mock marriage as a kid and worse still the girl is still keeping the mock thali he tied!!

OMG !!! what to do..Ram is in a fix.
He has to marry the girl his father chose.

He marries her and brings her back to town.

Meanwhile when Ram was not in town..Raji meets Krish at a bus stop and tries to tell him that she loves him but before that it starts to rain.

So they have to run to a vacant unoccupied house for shelter.
Krish's mobile rings..a call from Ram saying that he is coming back in the evening and due to poor signal call gets cut but Krish's ring tone was this song

Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho, aur chaabi kho jaaye

There is strong wind and Raji's duppata blows off and lands on Krish's face.
Ram is calling again to Krish's mobile..so that song is playing non stop.

There is eerie claps of thunder and howling of jackals but King Vikramaditya still bravely walks the dense forest carrying the corpse on his shoulder.

Wondering what Vikramaditya is doing in this story??This is the 80% reel part you were talking about!!
Just to make Raji scared and she runs into the arms of Krish.What happens next???

to be continued....

Where is Ravi today? I am waiting for him to write his comments on the multiangular love story(Tale of Two Sisters)

I am trying my best to give ALL geometrical shapes....!!

TVK

Ok sir..let me fill up the story with some visuals before the next episode.

Krish almost falls off his chair.Heart racing...he could not believe his ears.
He can see Sebastian dressed in a Tuxedo and Savitri dressed in a white western bridal gown running to each other with back up dancers dressed in white too and encircling them.

20035_a5646.jpg

Last edited:
""He can see Sebastian dressed in a Tuxedo and Savitri dressed in a white western bridal gown running to each other with back up dancers dressed in white too and encircling them."".....WITH ILAYARAJA'S MUSIC....!!

WHY NOT....??

TVK

Fine...

So, Sebastian's marriage confirmed with his love-Savithri, with the acceptance of his parents. Must be Savithri too loves him and obviously knows the progress.

Now Krish has nothing to keep hoping and praying to see if he could propose Savithri and can marry her.

Now the challenges are for Ram, Raji and Krish..

Ram loves Raji and Raji Loves Krish..

Krish would be in a fix. He would either accept Raji's love by which he would be offending his friend Ram, who could get Krish close to these sisters. OR he would help Ram to succeed in his love with Raji.

I guess, Ram will be losing in this game and Krish will be marrying Raji. Its, based on my idea that Girl's generally win their love than guys could, when the case is with genuine and descent guys.

Last edited:
Fine...

So, Sebastian's marriage confirmed with his love-Savithri, with the acceptance of his parents. Must be Savithri too loves him and obviously knows the progress.

Now Krish has nothing to keep hoping and praying to see if he could propose Savithri and can marry her.

Now the challenges are for Ram, Raji and Krish..

Ram loves Raji and Raji Loves Krish..

Krish would be in a fix. He would either accept Raji's love by which he would be offending his friend Ram, who could get Krish close to these sisters. OR he would help Ram to succeed in his love with Raji.

I guess, Ram will be losing in this game and Krish will be marrying Raji. Its, based on my idea that Girl's generally win their love than guys could, when the case is with a genuine and descent guys.

""I guess, Ram will be losing in this game and Krish will be marrying Raji. Its, based on my idea that Girl's generally win their love than guys could, when the case is with a genuine and descent guys.""

Quite possible ..as you said Girls are more stubborn than the boys..!!

TVK

""I guess, Ram will be losing in this game and Krish will be marrying Raji. Its, based on my idea that Girl's generally win their love than guys could, when the case is with a genuine and descent guys.""

Quite possible ..as you said Girls are more stubborn than the boys..!!

TVK

YES!!! Compared to guys, girls are more stubborn to win their love. More over, a descent guy would not prefer to marry a girl forcefully when she loves another guy.

BUT, Exceptions do exist!!!!

The story may have a different twist...

Knowing Ram's intense Love towards Raji, Raji may decide to give up her love towards Krish (if she didn't reveal her love to Krish before she could come to know that Ram loves her) and accept Ram's proposal.

She may do this by making up her mind and heart towards a good Man (Ram) who did a lot to her sister and get them Krish too, that could help Raji complete her studies in Ethiraj college. May be on these grounds Raji would give up her love feelings towards Krish and end up marrying Raj.

YES!!! Compared to guys, girls are more stubborn to win their love. More over, a descent guy would not prefer to marry a girl forcefully when she loves another guy.

BUT, Exceptions do exist!!!!

The story may have a different twist...

Knowing Ram's intense Love towards Raji, Raji may decide to give up her love towards Krish (if she didn't reveal her love to Krish before she could come to know that Ram loves her) and accept Ram's proposal.

She may do this by making up her mind and heart towards a good Man (Ram) who did a lot to her sister and get them Krish too, that could help Raji complete her studies in Ethiraj college. May be on these grounds Raji would give up her love feelings towards Krish and end up marrying Raj.

Ha..Ha.. There could be more permutation and combinations..

TVK

Why not...especially when you can have the music and dance for FREE!!!

""He can see Sebastian dressed in a Tuxedo and Savitri dressed in a white western bridal gown running to each other with back up dancers dressed in white too and encircling them."".....WITH ILAYARAJA'S MUSIC....!!

WHY NOT....??

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back