• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How much of a hypocrite we all are

• Thread starter Thread starter subbudu1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another interesting point...

I feel one of the posters in this thread is actually a female in male identity. I could suspect it from reading "his" posts.

I think that person knows it and I know it.

Its really interesting heheheh.

Or even if this poster is male, he is having serious gynecological problems or impotence I guess (from his comments on adharma and virginity) also he mentions about someone clearly but does not use the name openly. :)

sir, i regret for pressing the LIKE button yesterday for one of your post. I think, sh.kunjuppu also expressed his concern on this.. sir, better delete that post.

but one thing i failed to reconcile is, this gentleman is a member since Sep 2009 !!!!!!!!!! you are almost 1 year senior to me here!

Last edited by a moderator:
sir, i regret for pressing the LIKE button yesterday for one of your post. I think, sh.kunjuppu also expressed his concern on this.. sir, better delete that post.

but one thing i failed to reconcile is, this gentleman is a member since 2000!!!!!!!!!!

Good Day Mr. ShivKC,

I have no intentions of posting here anymore, I do know that people get angry reading my posts because they want to live in illusion. I do know I cannot change them. I am just getting experience by reading the views and seeing the nature of the world. I am a sailor I have been to different countries and seen the lives of people and even Indians living in foreign countries. They have problems of racism still the people there proudly say they are living a happy life. This is an example of illusion.

When I walked up to Tirumala last Sunday I saw a lot of Bhaktas climbing up with devotion (some on their knees) and most of them are youngsters also. I don't think Hinduism is threatened with anything but there are still trolls out on forums (as I have observed) and real life, they want to start insulting and provoke those who want to bring out the general public from illusion. This poster (Brahin) provoked me by his posts and now he would urge the moderators I am sure he would have reported it and persuading now to delete this thread. This is what I wanted to prove here with reference to my post earlier on TROLLS that is why I made such a remark and I planned earlier to end my activity on this forum after this activity. It was well planned before. This is what happens to all the posts whenever I try to show how people are living a illusory life. I have told this before in this thread. Anyways for every post I make in this forum Brahin is already after me and everytime he/she would interfere and insult me in an indirect manner. But I do not hold any personal grudges against him/her or anyone else on internet. I wouldn't threaten anyone's life heheheh.

I don't like to see people living in illusion, discussing in illusion and all those discussions about Hindus marrying non Hindus, inter caste marriage and all that but what is the basic requirement of marriage they ignore. I cant discuss in illusion. The reason I am leaving the forum is this. However other members like Sri Swaminatha Sharma Ji also have got upset and left the forum and I don't feel any depression in leaving this forum and I do know nobody will miss me heheheeh :)

I don't know if this post will be deleted or so. But still I write it in a very decent manner and it will be my last post. People want to live in illusion. They scold others insult others, whatever, they know their own life and what is happening in their lives. They know they are not really happy literally but they just hope they are. Getting angry with me, insulting me would not make their lives happy, Savvy....

But still I will start a forum and bash these trolls and rascals who come into threads starting an insult in a thread and provoking with a motive of not letting anyone know the truths which they want to conceal. When a poster like Brahin or renukarthikeyan comes in for distraction and provoking others, I would bash them and throw them out. :)

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
A real non-hypocrite person here. I am unable to post the accompanying pics here straight away. sorry for that

Regards,

narayan

People make the difference…

[TD="width: 99%"]
Exact Narration by Suvendu Roy of Titan Industries, who shares his inspirational encounter with a rickshaw driver in Mumbai:

Last Sunday, my wife, kid, and I had to travel to Andheri from Bandra.
When I waved at a passing auto rickshaw, little did I expect that this
ride would be any different...

As we set off, my eyes fell on a few
magazines (kept in an aircraft style pouch) behind the driver's backrest.

space.gif

I looked in front and there was a small TV. The driver had put on the
Doordarshan channel.

space.gif

My wife and I looked at each other with disbelief and amusement. In
front of me was a small first-aid box with cotton, dettol and some medicines.
This was enough for me to realise that I was in a special vehicle.
Then
I looked round again, and discovered more - there was a radio, fire extinguisher, wall clock, calendar, and pictures and symbols of all faiths
- from Islam and Christianity to Buddhism, Hinduism and Sikhism.
There
were also pictures of the heroes of 26/11- Kamte, Salaskar, Karkareand Unnikrishnan.
I realised that not only my vehicle, but also my
driver was special.

I started chatting with him and the initial sense of ridicule and
disbelief gradually diminished.
I gathered that he had been driving an
auto rickshaw for the past 8-9 years; he had lost his job when his employer's plastic company was shut down.
He had two school-going
children, and he drove from 8 in the morning till 10 at night.
No break
unless he was unwell. "Sahab, ghar mein baith ke T.V dekh kar kya faida? Do paisa income karega toh future mein kaam aayega."

We realised that we had come across a man who represents Mumbai
the spirit of work, the spirit of travel and the spirit of excelling in life.
I asked him whether he does anything else as I figured that he did not
have too much spare time.
He said that he goes to an old age home for
women in Andheri once a week or whenever he has some extra income, where he donates tooth brushes, toothpastes, soap, hair oil, and other itemsof daily use.
He pointed out to a painted message below the meter that
read: "25 per cent discount on metered fare for the handicapped.
Free
rides for blind passengers up to Rs. 50.

My wife and I were struck with awe. The man was a HERO!

A hero who
deserves all our respect!!!

Our journey came to an end;

45 minutes of a
lesson in humility, selflessness, and of a hero-worshipping Mumbai, my temporary home.

We disembarked, and all I could do was
to pay him a tip
that would hardly cover a
free ride for a blind man.

I hope, one day, you too have a chance to meet Mr Sandeep Bachhe in his
auto rickshaw: MH-02-Z-8508.

[/TD]

Dear Shri.Siddhanta,
I read your reply to Shri.Sangom(post no 103).From your post it appears you are a
faithful and devoted follower of Hinduism.In that post,you were lamenting that there is no forum which fosters the Hinduism.If you indicate your Email Id,i can give particulars of the forum where only orthodox views of Hinduism is permitted.They do not even like to discuss the views of modern Babas,Sadhus etc.
You have also stated that you are internet savy.Often I encounter a problem.
When I type a post or Email messages,either by mistake I press some button and the entire thing disappears in the Screen.Sometimes my grand daughter whom I hold while engaged in internet presses some button and the entire thing disappears.
I do not know how to retrieve the information.Since you were able to google and retrieve a particular page of a thread which was deleted,I seek your guidance.

Just a note:

Men take up Sanyas becos they view the world with equal vision..for them its

Drushadvichitratalpayor bhujangamauktikasrajor
Garishtharatnaloshthayoh suhrudvipakshapakshayoh
Trushnaravindachakshushoh prajamahimahendrayoh
Samapravrutikahsamam pravartayanmanahkada sadashivam bhajamyaham.

And not running away into the forest in the garb of a sanyasi just becos they cannot find a girl.

Say whatever you want.It doesnt really matter.

Last edited:
Good Day Mr. ShivKC,

I have no intentions of posting here anymore, I do know that people get angry reading my posts because they want to live in illusion. I do know I cannot change them. I am just getting experience by reading the views and seeing the nature of the world. I am a sailor I have been to different countries and seen the lives of people and even Indians living in foreign countries. They have problems of racism still the people there proudly say they are living a happy life. This is an example of illusion.

When I walked up to Tirumala last Sunday I saw a lot of Bhaktas climbing up with devotion (some on their knees) and most of them are youngsters also. I don't think Hinduism is threatened with anything but there are still trolls out on forums (as I have observed) and real life, they want to start insulting and provoke those who want to bring out the general public from illusion. This poster (Brahin) provoked me by his posts and now he would urge the moderators I am sure he would have reported it and persuading now to delete this thread. This is what I wanted to prove here with reference to my post earlier on TROLLS that is why I made such a remark and I planned earlier to end my activity on this forum after this activity. It was well planned before. This is what happens to all the posts whenever I try to show how people are living a illusory life. I have told this before in this thread. Anyways for every post I make in this forum Brahin is already after me and everytime he/she would interfere and insult me in an indirect manner. But I do not hold any personal grudges against him/her or anyone else on internet. I wouldn't threaten anyone's life heheheh.

I don't like to see people living in illusion, discussing in illusion and all those discussions about Hindus marrying non Hindus, inter caste marriage and all that but what is the basic requirement of marriage they ignore. I cant discuss in illusion. The reason I am leaving the forum is this. However other members like Sri Swaminatha Sharma Ji also have got upset and left the forum and I don't feel any depression in leaving this forum and I do know nobody will miss me heheheeh :)

I don't know if this post will be deleted or so. But still I write it in a very decent manner and it will be my last post. People want to live in illusion. They scold others insult others, whatever, they know their own life and what is happening in their lives. They know they are not really happy literally but they just hope they are. Getting angry with me, insulting me would not make their lives happy, Savvy....

But still I will start a forum and bash these trolls and rascals who come into threads starting an insult in a thread and provoking with a motive of not letting anyone know the truths which they want to conceal. When a poster like Brahin or renukarthikeyan comes in for distraction and provoking others, I would bash them and throw them out. :)

Have a nice day.

Wake up Sid!!!!
  • You Plan To Have Own Website
  • Highly Restricted Membership
  • Mission to Re establish Dharma
Seen this somewhere before.

Hey Ambi!! You couldnt become Remo and now you are becoming Anniyan!!!!

Last edited:
Another interesting point...

I feel one of the posters in this thread is actually a female in male identity. I could suspect it from reading "his" posts.

I think that person knows it and I know it.

Its really interesting heheheh.

Or even if this poster is male, he is having serious gynecological problems or impotence I guess (from his comments on adharma and virginity) also he mentions about someone clearly but does not use the name openly. I don't read the threads completely. I am not addicted to this forum. I visit the forum main page read one or two threads on the main page and reply only to those. I am just making fun of him/her by his/her own feminine style.

Hey Sid,

Happy to know that u agree with me atleast at 1 point
I also suspect same about 1 poster here.I think you know who.

Last edited:
Obviously the reverse is also true.

There is man lurking in a woman's identity and

writing in a way no woman would ever write!

Obviously there is nothing wrong-in two or more identities for one

person- as proved by a senior.

The usernames are fulfilling what they really lack in real life !

How else could you whip up an interest in the thread!

And the eternal threat to quit -dangling like the proverbial sword over

the head!

Dear Mr. Kunjuppu,

Here is a story of a good guy that I know. I know he is not a hypocrite but unfortunately he will be considered one by many posters here.

Two questions first:
1. Why do you call him a good guy? If you answer that would help us understand what is good according to you.
2. How did you determine he is not a hypocrite? The method adopted please. That would help us all as we are still floundering on this one task and that is the reason for such a long thread.

He is a tambram, with a poonal. He goes every year to sabarimalai, 40 days of all the necessary stuff. No failings or short changing.
But also, weekends he has barbecue (only chicken). Has a full bar and loves his alcohol. Used to smoke, but gave up for health reasons.
Both children married out of caste, and he eagerly embraced the new additions to the family, and both weddings conducted in grand style.
Ofcourse, I have never questioned whether he felt any ‘guilt’ re his contrarian habits. He appears to be at peace. He is very jovial and a generous host to the hilt.
All this is understandable as this is the story of quite a few Tambrams and there is nothing special about it. But what followed all this is strange-please read below.

QED is used in mathematics to indicate that a hypothesis has been proved. What is it that you have proved here? Just curiosity!!

Smt. Visalakshi,

I couldn’t get your point clearly....

Do you feel that friends should not have different POV's? And if exists, we will be forcing our self to justify our sweeping statements, just to win? Or, is that friendship can not exist with different POV's in between?

I belive, POV"s can not be the same on all the topics between the friends.

Please clarify...Because I have the wish and confidence to learn from you.

Dear Mr. Ravi,

No two things/ persons/ minds/ impressions/ opinions can be

perfectly identical!

Not even the 'identical twins' are really identical.

True friendship SHOULD NOT be affected by any difference of

opinions.

If case it is, and if the persons continue to PRETEND to be friends,

THEN we will be proving the sweeping statement made by the topic

of this thread that we all are downright hypocrites!

Have I made myself clear or managed to confuse more than you

were before???

I would have missed your post. Good thing that a copy is sent our e mail

also.

with warm regards and best wishes,
V.R.

Dear Mr. Ravi,

No two things/ persons/ minds/ impressions/ opinions can be

perfectly identical!

Not even the 'identical twins' are really identical.

True friendship SHOULD NOT be affected by any difference of

opinions.

If case it is, and if the persons continue to PRETEND to be friends,

THEN we will be proving the sweeping statement made by the topic

of this thread that we all are downright hypocrites!

Have I made myself clear or managed to confuse more than you

were before???

I would have missed your post. Good thing that a copy is sent our e mail

also.

with warm regards and best wishes,
V.R.

Smt. Visalakshi,

Perfectly clear. Thank you very much for your reply....

REGARDS

Ms. Brahin,

I know you are excited. I know you are happy that I have left the forum and I will NOT be posting anymore. But I really feel that the insult I made at you is still there in spite of Mr. Kunjuppu and others wanting to remove my post. Mr. Kunjuppu knows who you are, though he may not reveal it for obvious reasons. He knows the remark I made about you is towards a woman which is you, so he got so angry. I know who you are, I know it in the very first post you made on my comment on divorce when you said men are getting married only for sex. I have talked to many women and all of them told the same thing like clones and no males told that, so I know very well you are a female. Also you said you have multiple identities and it is regarding yourself. You know who you are, Doc. However it cannot be proved here but the really intelligent ones can understand it. You are fighting for non virginity which is the main cause of all problems in Hinduism (inter-caste marriage, inter religious marriage, etc), if parents could raise their daughters in the correct way I dont think there would be inter caste marriages or inter religion marriages, as quoted by Arjuna, you still made a comment that Krishna did not reply to it so that is untrue, you are really funny.

I have no more interest in posting in anymore threads because as I told its illusion. I am seeing in every forum, there is some troll like you with multiple identities trying to degrade Hinduism. Whenever I post, because I always make my posts in a manner that makes the people waking up from their illusory life, trolls like you come up and spoil the thread. I just read all your posts about God Men or whatever you know little about Vedas but using your personality and your seductive posts you cover up members here(i saw the pic in your original identity but I only think I will puke, I dont get attracted to a old woman who is ugly and using make ups, anyway I dont fall for seductive women thats my general nature :)), attract them towards you and make them live in your illusion. As you know most members like Kunjuppu and others really like you and they are emotionally attached with you so they wouldn't throw you out. Of course if it is my forum I would. :)

Yes I will start a website, its for my own satisfaction. Other websites like Hindu Dharma forums and indiadivine.org have forums they are all the same like this website. I have seen no Hindu forum that freely promoted the freedom of speech on truth matters in Hinduism. The truth is always suppressed and people live in illusion, which you want to happen, right Brahin, however Brahin as I told I have no grudges against you, so don't try too hard to provoke me. hehehe :)

Have a nice day. You are really funny.

Last edited:
Hats off to all those guys who all make amazing funny comments and make me laugh every day.....

Just now I was having some work pressure and was feeling bit pissed off. When I got bit free, I started going through some of the latest posts here and that was all, that made me laugh a lot and feel relaxed...So, thank you all guys.. The readings gave me a true sense of having been arrived into Chennai Peytai, from sophisticated/glittering Dubai, and listen to all funny dialogues between a group.

Ms. Brahin,

I know you are excited. I know you are happy that I have left the forum and I will NOT be posting anymore. But I really feel that the insult I made at you is still there in spite of Mr. Kunjuppu and others wanting to remove my post. Mr. Kunjuppu knows who you are, though he may not reveal it for obvious reasons. He knows the remark I made about you is towards a woman which is you, so he got so angry. I know who you are, I know it in the very first post you made on my comment on divorce when you said men are getting married only for sex. I have talked to many women and all of them told the same thing like clones and no males told that, so I know very well you are a female. Also you said you have multiple identities and it is regarding yourself. You know who you are, Doc. However it cannot be proved here but the really intelligent ones can understand it. You are fighting for non virginity which is the main cause of all problems in Hinduism (inter-caste marriage, inter religious marriage, etc), if parents could raise their daughters in the correct way I dont think there would be inter caste marriages or inter religion marriages, as quoted by Arjuna, you still made a comment that Krishna did not reply to it so that is untrue, you are really funny.

I have no more interest in posting in anymore threads because as I told its illusion. I am seeing in every forum, there is some troll like you with multiple identities trying to degrade Hinduism. Whenever I post, because I always make my posts in a manner that makes the people waking up from their illusory life, trolls like you come up and spoil the thread. I just read all your posts about God Men or whatever you know little about Vedas but using your personality and your seductive posts you cover up members here(i saw the pic in your original identity but I only think I will puke, I dont get attracted to a old woman who is ugly and using make ups, anyway I dont fall for seductive women thats my general nature :)), attract them towards you and make them live in your illusion. As you know most members like Kunjuppu and others really like you and they are emotionally attached with you so they wouldn't throw you out. Of course if it is my forum I would. :)

Yes I will start a website, its for my own satisfaction. Other websites like Hindu Dharma forums and indiadivine.org have forums they are all the same like this website. I have seen no Hindu forum that freely promoted the freedom of speech on truth matters in Hinduism. The truth is always suppressed and people live in illusion, which you want to happen, right Brahin, however Brahin as I told I have no grudges against you, so don't try too hard to provoke me. hehehe :)

Thanks Bose DK for leaving Forum!!!

yeh to trailor hai mere dost picture abhi baki hai.....

Kamaal ki baath hai yaar. Picture under production mey hai kyaa?? Dheko aisa math karna ki, picture flop ho jaaye. Apun koy bandal baaz movie nehi maangtha kyaa... Poora kaa poora masthi chaahiye apun ko. Bass aur kuch nehi.

Ms. Brahin,

I know you are excited. I know you are happy that I have left the forum and I will NOT be posting anymore. But I really feel that the insult I made at you is still there in spite of Mr. Kunjuppu and others wanting to remove my post. Mr. Kunjuppu knows who you are, though he may not reveal it for obvious reasons. He knows the remark I made about you is towards a woman which is you, so he got so angry.

Also you said you have multiple identities and it is regarding yourself. You know who you are, Doc. However it cannot be proved here but the really intelligent ones can understand it.

I just read all your posts about God Men or whatever you know little about Vedas but using your personality and your seductive posts you cover up members here(i saw the pic in your original identity but I only think I will puke, I dont get attracted to a old woman who is ugly and using make ups, anyway I dont fall for seductive women thats my general nature :)), attract them towards you and make them live in your illusion. As you know most members like Kunjuppu and others really like you and they are emotionally attached with you so they wouldn't throw you out. Of course if it is my forum I would. :)

Thalaivaa kalakittengay!!!!! Swaarasiyam thodungummaa??? Illa immaa thundu thaanaa???

Kamaal ki baath hai yaar. Picture under production mey hai kyaa?? Dheko aisa math karna ki, picture flop ho jaaye. Apun koy bandal baaz movie nehi maangtha kyaa... Poora kaa poora masthi chaahiye apun ko. Bass aur kuch nehi.

Ravi,

Tu chinta khai katra dost picture puri paisa vasool hogi aur tum kaho to tumhare liye sidd ka mujra bhi dal dein.

Ravi,

Tu chinta khai katra dost picture puri paisa vasool hogi aur tum kaho to tumhare liye sidd ka mujra bhi dal dein.

Daal dho..daal dho...Yahaan pey tho kuch bhi chalega......Yeh khuli jagah hai, sabko izaazath hai, sabki zarrorath hai...Kuch bhi daalo..Khullam khulla daalo...

Daal dho..daal dho...Yahaan pey tho kuch bhi chalega......Yeh khuli jagah hai, sabko izaazath hai, sabki zarrorath hai...Kuch bhi daalo..Khullam khulla daalo...
Kuch log yahan itne kam akal hai kei unhe itna bhi nahi pata ki gynaec problem aurto ko hoti hai mardo ko nahi mere khayaal se siddh pehla mard hoga jese gynaec ki zarorat hai to uske mujre ke liye Munni badnaam hui darling tere liye gana aacha hai

Last edited:
Can anyone provide translation here?

"yeh to trailor hai mere dost picture abhi baki hai"
(This is just the trailer, full film/picture is yet to unfold)

"Kamaal ki baath hai yaar. Picture under production mey hai kyaa?? Dheko aisa math karna ki, picture flop ho jaaye. Apun koy bandal baaz movie nehi maangtha kyaa... Poora kaa poora masthi chaahiye apun ko. Bass aur kuch nehi."

(Amazing thing friend. Is the film under production? Ensure that the picture does not flop) I/We do not want to see a useless movice. Full entertainment/enjoyment is required. Nothing else)

"Tu chinta khai katra dost picture puri paisa vasool hogi aur tum kaho to tumhare liye sidd ka mujra bhi dal dein."

(Why do you worry friend? There will be full value for money. If you demand, I will add the scene of mujra by Sidd)

"

(Oh yes, include it. This is a free for all area. Anything goes here. It has everyone's permission. It is needed by everyone. Include anything. Include it openly.)

regards,

Dear Kunjs,

How were you able to double "like"?
I was testing out function just now..I am not able to click like more than once?
Can you please teach me?

Dear Mr. Kunjuppu,

Two questions first:
1. Why do you call him a good guy? If you answer that would help us understand what is good according to you. !!

Dear suraju,

I do not go deep into anyone’s thinking. As I myself do not think much.

I am more concerned about privacy, letting people ‘be’ and ‘live and let live’.

People who bother me most, are folks, who preach extreme hate politics and attitudes towards folks other than us tambrams. It could be other castes or religions. Many such folks also have functions in their homes, sort of seemingly religious, but more out of tradition, and if we don’t like to participate, find fault with us.

This particular gentleman, came to Canada about 20 years ago. initially he wanted me to come regularly to prayer groupings and ayyappa stuff in his house. We demurred and after the second invite did not bother us. Always calls us for social functions. In short, he realizes my tolerations, and respects it. So in my definition, he is a ‘good’ man.

2. How did you determine he is not a hypocrite? The method adopted please. That would help us all as we are still floundering on this one task and that is the reason for such a long thread. !!

Again, this answer may be repeating my above lines. This friend does not think, just because I do not participate in any of his pooja functions, that he is above me socially, as many others here in Toronto do. he has a respect for me, and never exhibits a ‘holier than thou’ attitude.

In the context of tambram mores, to me hypocracy is not necessarily eating meat or boozing, but propounding ideas which claim tambram superiority. Just an example, another person whom I dread to call a ‘friend’, eats meat and boozes. But supports 2 tumbler theory!!! Basically he told me that as a thread wearing Brahmin, he has a certain ‘holiness’ – anusharanam, I think, is the word he used. He takes every opportunity to bad mouth other tamil castes, sri lankan tamils etc. to me that is hypocracy.

All this is understandable as this is the story of quite a few Tambrams and there is nothing special about it. But what followed all this is strange-please read below.

QED is used in mathematics to indicate that a hypothesis has been proved. What is it that you have proved here? Just curiosity!!

Suraju, my answer may not come up to your expectation level. But then this is the level I usually operate. I had some rules which defined ‘hypocracy’. Though I can articulate them as a ‘theorem’, I hope the ‘exercise’ sort of applied to the theorem and proved my point. Hence the QED.

I thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back