• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

"Life is like that!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
One clue. The context lies in at least three threads

The main clue is this:

......Post #1942
The job on hand is deciphering long winding sentences into simple linear sentences - understood by everyone.
Oh well I think I will skip those posts anyway
The palpable sense of desperation in post #1942 can't be missed.

Last edited:
Even Adam to Zeus is not 100% free from "V" !

I guess the poem thread is spared out of fear for :fear:

Siva with a trishool and Skanda with a spear!

Daily Dose is so full of reptiles. :bored:

Surely I won't care for one IF I AM already one! :)

Yes. I was irregular in going through that thread. QQ stands deleted from the "virus free" environ list.

I WILL give credit where it is due! :first:

I like the spirit of En. Bala Anna! :clap2:

He STAYS and replies to ALL our posts

and does
NOT QUIT the Forum in anger

or despair or fear or hatred

the way many others have done! :bolt:

I like your spirit Anna! :yo:

You have contributed to the heavy traffic

in my threads by your unusual posts.

"Thank you very much! "

Last edited:
I WILL give credit where it is due! :first:

I like the spirit of En. Bala Anna! :clap2:

He STAYS and replies to ALL our posts

and does QUIT the Forum in anger

or despair or fear or hatred

the way many others have done! :bolt:

I like your spirit Anna! :yo:

You have contributed to the heavy traffic

in my threads by your unusual posts.

"Thank you very much! "

You have omitted "NOT" at an important place ....."does NOT QUIT".......

Even Adam to Zeus is not 100% free from "V" !

I guess the poem thread is spared out of fear for :fear:

Siva with a trishool and Skanda with a spear!

Daily Dose is so full of reptiles. :bored:

Surely I won't care for one IF I AM already one! :)

Deserves "Like" for content..... but cannot mark so.......for fear of the past catching up with the present........ and consuming the future

" for fear of the past catching up with the present........ and consuming the future " => ??? :confused:
Today or Now about 11.45 hrs IST is "present". Action and High drama will take place approx 10 hours from now, as per U S day time (Central or Eastern or whatever)... that would be "future"......the uncertainty will cloud the forum for the next 2-3 days (remember in US weekends are two days event)..... with more people banging away at the keyboards of PC/laptop/ipad etc. due to extra time available at disposal...... forum will top the "google hit charts"...... owners/admins. will be compelled to sit at the PC in the dead of the night..... to monitor the flow chart of messages........ peace will rein in by Wednesday morning....... a glimpse of what could take place by an innocent push of the "like" button

P.S.: You have refused acceptance of greek/latin scholar for decipherment. So do it yourselves or skip the post.

Oscar Wilde.

He thinks like a Tory and speaks like a Radical
and that is so important nowadays. :decision:

Who is a cynic? :heh:
A man who knows the price of everything :popcorn:

and the value of nothing.:sleep:

Deserves "Like" for content..... but cannot mark so.......for fear of the past catching up with the present........ and consuming the future
I too like many of the posts... But a பத்தாம் பசலி not clicking likes!!! :ohwell:

You too Sir? Acting innocent?? :D
Actually I thought of quitting these threads of Mrs. VR, (what with thanking only Sri NBS for increased traffic) and leaving people like me miffed at the affront of not being treated even as "also ran" category raters.

But these comments of innocence/ acting innocent/ assumed innocence, and its counterparts like guilty/presumed guilty/ clear-cut guilty etc. indicate Sankarlal may have some day job after all.

WOW! What a sequence of chain reactions!!! :bump2:

I can't afford to pay a scholar in two antique languages. :faint:

So I will settle for the easy way out :bolt: / :hand:

Today or Now about 11.45 hrs IST is "present". Action and High drama will take place approx 10 hours from now, as per U S day time (Central or Eastern or whatever)... that would be "future"......the uncertainty will cloud the forum for the next 2-3 days (remember in US weekends are two days event)..... with more people banging away at the keyboards of PC/laptop/ipad etc. due to extra time available at disposal...... forum will top the "google hit charts"...... owners/admins. will be compelled to sit at the PC in the dead of the night..... to monitor the flow chart of messages........ peace will rein in by Wednesday morning....... a glimpse of what could take place by an innocent push of the "like" button

P.S.: You have refused acceptance of greek/latin scholar for decipherment. So do it yourselves or skip the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back